What's new

How many forum site you work on??

Only bizdustry .
Becasue I only believe that this is the site which will pay me on my working because there are so many scam sides which make fool others and they snatched peoples money.
So I am working only in this platform and hope so to join others platforms as well but after complete investigation.

I am currently working on bizdustry, microworker and Cryptotab. This three stuff am working on are all legit and the only one i have withdraw on this year is cryptotab. I am new on bizdustry and i have been working on microworker since last year but i am expecting payment latest next week.

Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

Can you help us and share those forum sites you work and earn from, currently??
Please I will advice you not to waste your time on TCPGaming site, because they are scam,butt you can go ahead with then tho,I was warned but don't listen until they do it for me there,so I guess I learn in a hard way. So for now just bizdustry, forumcoin for trendri I don't really know what's going on there, because I ask for my payment since yesterday but never here anything till now..

Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

You are trying for you to be making on many forums like that! Then u must have dedicated your time to it from the start.

Quote of the day!
The economy is not favorable at the moment but its doesn't stop you from succeeding!! Keep the fight.
Post automatically merged:

You are trying for you to be making on many forums like that! Then u must have dedicated your time to it from the start.

Quote of the day!
The economy is not favorable at the moment but its doesn't stop you from succeeding!! Keep the fight.

Is tcp gaming site legit? I would really love to know because I am not certain if I should continue my registration after seeing the notification from bizdustry here that tcp gaming site was a scam

For a while now, I haven't been feeling fine, so therefore I haven't been working much on Bizdustry but in terms of forums that I would love to be working on, I will say this Bizdustry still remains the top forum that I can work on then followed by trendri and of course gpt forum.

I worked with bizdustry and one more forum. Although I am on more than 5 fora but I know I can't be active on all of them except I want to injure myself. I only limited myself to two because of my offline job

I am currently on bizdustry, forumcoin and beermoney. these are the website am currently working, but I am not consistent on any of them because of my tight schedule. Trying to meet up on bizdustry and the other two. Nevertheless, if you have any other well paying site that allows other countries to participant, kindly alert me

I have joined so many forum before but this Bizdustry is the one catches me because it is fun to post and while you post you are earning from it. Nobody beats Bizdustry. I think this community has the potential to be the number one community someday and I can't wait for that to happen

I have heard about so many online and i have joined so many but i have only sticked to bizdustry, noise. cash.
I have joined so many forum before but this Bizdustry is the one catches me because it is fun to post and while you post you are earning from it. Nobody beats Bizdustry. I think this community has the potential to be the number one community someday and I can't wait for that to happen.

I have worked with somany sites, I can't remember all, but many of them are just scam sites looking for where to or who to scam, they almost swindled me, I worked for them sometimes I work all through the month in the end they keek me out of there way and leave me in a middle of nowhere.

I have worked with so many sites, I can't remember all, but many of them are just scam sites looking for where to or who to scam, they almost swindled me, I worked for them sometimes I work all through the month in the end they keek me out of there way and leave me in a middle of nowhere.

Presently am working on three site and they are all legit.
The first one is Bizdustry and its working perfectly.
Second one is trendri and Tcpgaming is working good to. But am yet to know the rest.

I work with Bizdustry and forum coin at present. this to get paid to post website make it easier for me to make money at any point in time. I made about $1 from both of them in combine. The posting on these two websites are pretty much easier and they are not time consuming. On Bizdustry you just have to make three comments for every hours and you get paid with it. On Forumcoin you just 10 post in a day is okay.

In addition to Bizdustry, during this period I'm into Forum Coin and an italian paid to post forum too. I seldom get into MyLot and dimeforum, as I'm lacking time cause my postgrad. Then, I'm waiting the recovering of the italian forum I moderate, as unfortunately it has been hacked and the owner is passing through hard times to recover it.

I work only on two and I think bizdustry is the best according to people's testimony and what I have seen here.The payment is OK compared to other online sites for earning money

none

I am currently working on bizdustry, microworker and Cryptotab. This three stuff am working on are all legit and the only one i have withdraw on this year is cryptotab. I am new on bizdustry and i have been working on microworker since last year but i am expecting payment latest next week.

I have worked on 1 2 other sites, but no one was even closer to this Bizdustry just before last amendment in rules etc. One site was giving 20 points per post but there was nothing much to post there, so every forum faces difficulties so hope this site will be booming soon

Am currently work on bizdustry. I don't mind if you can tell me more forum that I can start working on... Will be very greatful

I am working on different kinds of websites including bizdustry and I have a Facebook page on that I have earned much dollars and I am really satisfied to work on these online sites which are suitable for me and really inspiring and motivating.

I am also working on 2 form in which first is bizdustry then second is trendi and I have seen your threads on trendi also but I was thinking that may be he is another person but the third site you mentioned I was puzzled about to work on it or not because as bizdustry and trendi is legit sites we know that but about tpc gaming I don't know it's legit or not

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back