What's new

How many forum site you work on??

So far i am only working on this site or forum . i think it is very suitable for me. I try to earn here and invest in Crypto currencies like LTC or Dogecoin.
This is very interesting and enjoyable business for me so far. I only linked with Bizdustry.

Ki
Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

Can you help us and share those forum sites you work and earn from, currently??
I have been registered on many websites of forum. But what I work only one website because I do not disturb my health and my daily routine. I am not enough time to work completely one or more websites so I should work only one for website and I suggest to everyone work on forum.

I want to say that I have registered in some of the online forum and got fed up because I don't really understand them well. I have an account with gptforum, forumcoin. I think you have really selected the best of them. I also have accounts with the three you listed above and I think I will give priority to them too. Thanks for sharing.

I was working on two forums before namely dimesforum.com and bizdustry.com, but I'm a student so it's not easy to do both forums at once, it will take its toll, so I'm working on only bizdustry.com for now, when I have time I will do both or even more.

Ki

I have been registered on many websites of forum. But what I work only one website because I do not disturb my health and my daily routine. I am not enough time to work completely one or more websites so I should work only one for website and I suggest to everyone work on forum.
Laughs, you should work based on how your body pleases. You don't over work yourself cos of some bucks. I know their persons who work on more than 2-4 or their about on their daily routine roster and still come out strong and looking for more.

Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

Can you help us and share those forum sites you work and earn from, currently?
I only work on bizdustry i have and account on tcpgaming but i don't understand it can you tell me about it I'm very glad to you

I am registered in three forum, but very active in two forum, Tcp gamings and bizdustry. In as much we want to make money, we should see this avenue to learn. Dont also deprive yourself good health by stressing your mental prowess.

I worked in one other site forum but i do not like that because of some reasons, but i just work here now online at Bizdustry forum. It gives a good earning and i am satisfied here ,they paid well and they love their members too.

I started working on bizdustry last year. I have been earning a good amount of money from this forum and they pay out consistently. I have also tried forumcoin but they payout is a bit lower than bizdustry. Those are the two get paid to write sites that I have worked on.

Wow, I love this community, everyone here is almost doing the same thing for the same purpose. Writing and posting comments to earn some dollars. We are all part of bizdustry, trendri, and tcp.
We hope more reliable and paying sites will come up and our earnings from these sites will conveniently get to 10 dollars per day.

It's true @Sincerem , overwork can affect health, so you need to be careful. Personally, I am active in two forums, Bizdustry and GPTforum, in the second I have not yet charged but I am still moving forward, apart from other sites that are not copywriting. On the tcpgaming site, I have not registered because I see that it is related to games, right?

I only work on bizdustry i have and account on tcpgaming but i don't understand it can you tell me about it I'm very glad to you
Okay, tcpgaming forum is just like bizdustry. Where you comment and post thread to earn one point, which is equivalent to 5 cents. Earn 100 points and earn $5, you can cash out through paypal and xoom with other payment method listed there.

dear just two ooo, this particular one and another one like that. I just recently found out that I can't withdraw from the other one, and I have invested much on that forum. I serious need good forums where I can work and make cool cash. I really need a backup

At the moment, I am currently working on just one. And it is pretty okay. Though I saw others ones on the platform like trendri, tcpgaming. I tried registering for Tcpgaming but I have not gotten any verifying email yet.

We have launched a new Fantasy Premier League free to enter prize league for the 2020/21 season, with scoring starting from Gameweek 1. You get to compete for free against different FPL players around the country and win prizes weekly and monthly. And best of all, it is FREE to join!

This tournament is for everyone with an active FPL account. It will last from GW1 to the very last game week of the 2020/21 season.

dear just two ooo, this particular one and another one like that. I just recently found out that I can't withdraw from the other one, and I have invested much on that forum. I serious need good forums where I can work and make cool cash. I really need a backup
Hmm, then you need another legit and paying forum site. Have you heard about this tcpgaming forum?? Its a legit one and you need to join and start money some extra bucks to it. You will get your payment through paypal and xoom, when you reach the minimum withdrawal threshold.

As of late, I joined Trendri. I'm not happy with the post length necessity, nonetheless, I have chosen to post on the site since it likewise compensations for remarks on our string. On the off chance that the string gets siphoned up, I can possibly procure well. There are excesses of paid to post gatherings yet so brief period. I can't go the entire day posting.
Yeah, there are currently so many paid to post forums yet so little time to work in them. I can only work in three paid to post sites due to this reason. But I try as much as possible to earn a good amount from the three forums.

At the time am working only bizdustry site because its my first experience working on forum.. So i have no other siter like that and its not easy to work many sites at a time because online sites want time.

One thing I've noticed with paid to post sites is that when you join a lot of them, it was your energy and desire to engage as time goes it.

I've worked with two sites so far along with a day job. Three would be my peak.
Post automatically merged:

Ever since I join bizdustry I'm quit discouraged to other sites, because it has not been easy,I work with my mobile phone for about 15hours a day.so am proud because bizdustry are great.
Post automatically merged:

Ever since I join bizdustry I'm quit discouraged to other sites, because it has not been easy,I work with my mobile phone for about 15hours a day.so am proud because bizdustry are great.
That's a great plan. Simply focusing on Bizdustry alone will give you a lot more than spreading yourself thin across many sites.

It also allows you to make quality posts, since you have time to contemplate your answers.

Last edited:
Supposed to be 3 but i will stop the other one now. So im currently working on 2 forums but more focused here on Bizdustry because it's my favourite forum right now 🙂 it's legit and the admins are easy to talk to. Plus it's 100% legit and pays on time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back