What's new

How many forum site you work on??

Are you looking to add a community section on your WordPress site? Forums and discussion boards are a great way to boost user engagement and build a community around your site.

In this article, we’ve hand-picked the best WordPress forum plugins that you can use to build a community around your website or business.

Aside from the basic forum feature, we also made sure to find solutions that have advanced functionalities like question & answer board, custom social network feature, and more so you can build a community of your dreams

Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

Can you help us and share those forum sites you work and earn from, currently??
Trendri? I am just hearing of this. I will definitely check it out. I saw tcpgaming to and i tried registering but I am not getting the mail to verify in my Email. Would you recommend me to join trendri or tcpgaming? I await your feedback.

In a standard Internet forum, the user creates a post. Other users can access this post at any time. Posts can contain questions, feedback, photos, videos, links and more. Users can reply to this post, which leads to a dialogue in which other users can participate, also called a thread.

We're still working on the possibility of creating multiple forums on one site, however, when we do, we're happy to announce a job. An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people ... Many packages can be integrated easily into an existing website to allow visitors to post comments

It can make money by displaying ads, providing affiliate links, selling products or whatever. Not all money-making forums exist. Some companies create forums to support their products, or simply to promote conversations.

Even with all that bizdustry is the best paid to post website because it is one of the most easiest one for anyone even a newbie to navigate is easy and you can actually make a lot of money from it that is why I encouraged him to continue to do more because of help to a lot of people who lacks money

I have several or allow me say a good number of forum sites I work on daioky to get money. But I can say modt if this sites are not as good as bizdustry. This site is just the best when it comes to paying forum sites

Yes, there many Post forums That are emerging, and I registered on many if them but I just choose one before which is Bizdustry but I get new one yesterday through Bizdustry which is TCPgamingz, I registered and I'm on it, making it be two forums I'm working on.
there are many sites in which we can work regularly and earn much more money like cryptocurrency tcpgaming etc but the best one is bizdustry in which we can work easily and get good money.there are also many sites in which we can work online regularly

Recently, I joined Trendri. I am not satisfied with the post length requirement, however, I have decided to post on the site because it also rewards for comments on our thread. If the thread gets pumped up, I have the potential to earn well. There are too many paid to post forums but so little time. I cannot spend all day long posting.
Trendri requirements are too tedious, your post must be at least 10 lines before you can get paid, there post per rewards commission is too small and couple with the fact that i have other commitments online, it is not worth it.

It can make money by displaying ads, providing affiliate links, selling products or whatever. Not all money-making forums exist. Some companies create forums to support their products, or simply to promote conversations.

I work on several forums on my phones and they all really pay if you have enough work on them so there are several others also like this CP gaming and trendri all this forums pay but you can't just compare them to bizdustry it's simply the best

Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

I have about few of them.apart fron bizdustry.com and quiet educative you learn more everyday.
I intend to have an Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived.
I work on some online site to get little income for myself,one of them is bizdustry a forum for comments and post,I also have Litecoin miners, where I mine little litecoin daily,and noise.cash,also for posting and commenting.
All pay using crypto currency.

yeah, I work on this website and
another website called GTA
I don't know about that trendi I have tried to register on age but comment I have got in from a lot of people who are already using this is very discouraging due to the amount of money. They say they pay for people who comment on your website.

These days I am active only on 2 forums, one is bizdustry and another is gpt forum. I cannot work on more than these two forums even I want to. Because I will not only burned out, I also do not have time. However, in the past I used to post on 20-25 forums everyday.

For now, I am working in three paid to post sites. They are forum coin, Bizdustry and Gpt forum.net. Those sites work well for me. I can be able to manage my time well and reach my daily targets in each of the forum. I am also able to make withdrawals conveniently in each of them.

As of late, I joined Trendri. I'm not happy with the post length necessity, nonetheless, I have chosen to post on the site since it likewise compensations for remarks on our string. On the off chance that the string gets siphoned up, I can possibly procure well. There are excesses of paid to post gatherings yet so brief period. I can't go the entire day posting.

user creates a post. That post can be accessed by other users at any time. Posts can contain questions, opinions, images, videos, links, and more. Users can respond to the post, which creates a dialogue other users can participate in, also called a thread.

Joining post to paid sites is really a great way to earn money. I'm currently working on bizdustry and tcp gaming, I also have account with gptforum and trendri but I'm not active there. I'm also trying to manage my time well so that I can work in all the sites.

Forum submission is not difficult to do but locating the forum posting sites or forum submission sites is somewhat tricky. There are a few forum posting sites like forums and a few forum submission sites have forum webpages to fix their client’s queries. You must register for an account to get these forums sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back