What's new

How many businesses have you started or been a part of?

I just remember do that when I was a kid I used to help my mother to run her business and of course the business was very successful. It was then that I learnt a lot of things about business but I am intending starting my own very soon.

If where really talking about the meaning of business then i will say I’ve never been involved in any business before and i will gradually wait not to rush to any

Well I've yet to start a business of my own yet but I've been a part of some businesses and it's been a good experience this far, really a lot to learn and improved upon

The busineses i have been part of has been numerous,i have partner with a friend recently in running his small chops outlet and also a couple of others,they are many though,and i currently run my own offline business of edibles produce.

How many businesses have you started or been a part of the growing process? For me, I've been involved with many websites and companies. I can't say who, but I worked for a lot of social media platforms and other social media sites. After Fiverr I found a lot of online jobs. I can't say for sure how many I have started, but I count each of my sites as a business, so well over 25 at least.
Hmm.... that's a theoretical question. Well have not partnered with someone in business before but I'v been involved in 5 businesses since I'v started businesses.

I'm only practicing my one and only business, which I've been into for more than 15 years. I started planting and harvesting agricultural produces at a tender age. I'm still doing it now, but I've advanced to owning a shop for it where i market it.

Currently, I have two physical business am running from home, while I have the online businesses too. I'll like to have additional businesses to meet up with my growing demands.

Due to the shortage of Time I have as a student I did not engage myself in any form of business,but only bizdustry when I am not busy
Post automatically merged:

I started about 2 business and later on quit due to some problems most especially I was not getting profit from it and I need business that I can earn alot

How many businesses have you started or been a part of the growing process? For me, I've been involved with many websites and companies. I can't say who, but I worked for a lot of social media platforms and other social media sites. After Fiverr I found a lot of online jobs. I can't say for sure how many I have started, but I count each of my sites as a business, so well over 25 at least.
I have never been part of an offline business but I have actually been part of many online jobs which are very profitable so far. I hope to increase the business as time goes on.

As a student I did not engage myself in any business because my education needs full of my attention

Apart from the business I did when I was a kid I haven't ventured into any business yet. If I want to start it will definitely be an online business and it is affiliate marketing and blogging.

I've been involved in nothing less than five different businesses. The first one was a tutorial business, the idea was given birth to by me..it flourished well then and others, I can't mention all

Currently the answer is two business, I have been able to successfully start up and also a joint owner , I opened a baking ingredient shop together with my wife and we are making money from it, I am also into farming.

I've not been able to get a business yet and I can't remember a business I have been part of, I am planning of starting up my own online business from there I can have money to start up an offline business, all this requires time and dedication to achieve

I have been part with many businesses in the past and I have acquired a lot of experiences along the line which helps me in establishing one business that I am currently managing.

From my experience I feel one should learn to stick to one particular type of business. If that business is working and generating interested. Instead of going from one business to another without base.

I have started about 3 businesses and i was not too profitable in those business i started ,because i had issues running the business effectively to make more money.the pandemic led to the fall of on of the business
During that pandemic you should have re strategize what you can do to make the business that was not profitable to be profitable,at least you should have think of another way to make it profitable and maybe that could have work for you.

All my business are based online. Am working so hard to make them successful. I have about two earning site. And I also have my main online business that am building. I work all the time online trying to make it happen

When I wanted to register my business with corporate affairs commission I made sure it's the type that will allow me to practice multi ventures. Presently I'm running about 6 successful businesses and I'm still aspiring to add more.
Ever since that I've been running business I have started about five to six businesses and being part of three successful business which I'm presently running now.

I have actually only started one business before and that was immediately after the pandemic where I started a poultry farm. It is the only business I have been into.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back