What's new

How do you feel like when you are not working?

When I do not work, I feel that something is missing in my life. This is because working is a very important thing in your life and your should stay busy during certain hours.
Yes for sure, we are created to have something doing (purpose) and when we do that we are reward and we feel at peace with our internal selves . That is why idleness is deadly.

Yes for sure, we are created to have something doing (purpose) and when we do that we are reward and we feel at peace with our internal selves . That is why idleness is deadly.

Well, there is now rarely a day when I do not work. the fact remains that I remain tired most of the day, but I still manage to work to some extent in a day.

Some people may be sick or take a day off and then they will be at their homes/different vacation place instead of going to work. When people aren't working they may feel like they are missing opportunities to contribute to the society, they may feel a bit worthless or not needed, and some may feel free and a feeling of relief and relaxation. It very depends on how a person feel like about his job, if he either like it doesn't like it or don't really care about it. I personally would feel a relief since I'm a person who prefers his hobbies over his job (doesn't really matter on the job, a job in general).
So what about you? How do you feel like when you are not worki
For the balance of life, it is necessary that you do some work so that you can meet your expenses. And if you work then you can complete all the bad things in a good way and spend your life happily and if you do not work then you will be craving for many things. If you want to be successful with time, then it is important that you have to love someone in such a way that you can fulfill all your needs in life.

It's very rare for me not to have something to do, even if it's small, unless I'm not strong to do anything. I don't like it when I don't have anything to do. It make as if I'm not serious and lazy.
It is the same for me, I cannot tolerate it when I don't have something to do, I always want to be busy, whether with a job or something else, having nothing to do will make you lazy.

Well I think people have different way of thought when they are either employed or unemployed. personally I will felt so rejected and hopeless even though I am not supposed to be hopeless in life no matter how.

It is really going to be difficult for someone who is not working to cope with life due to increasing rate at which you will need to purchase things and if you're not working, the money to do such things would not be readily available.
I agree with you, our lives are related with working, if we don't work then there will be no money, the only way that you can generate money without working is to build a passive income but it's building is not an easy task and needs alot of hard work, so we can say we always need to work.

Anytime I am not working, I feel I have lost a whole lot of money. In my country, we have challenges with power supply. Anytime my phone battery is off, I feel like money is being since I work online.

Actually I do feel okay and better self as far at the end of the month I will be getting my payment but if it is an online work, I will try by best possible to always work.

I think it hard not to work I always feel depressed when I'm not working, working contains all of things it give you joy and make you meet lot of people and and gain more experience In the working community

If I'm not working it make me feeling I'm not alive because I'm not contribute to the community development so I really need to work so that me too can have a say to the growth of the community

Alot are addicted to slavery to the extent they feel uneasy when they find time to themselves.
I find such moments interesting because not give me an uppourtunity to relax and think about my future ambition.

It is always a horrible feeling for me whenever I am not working because I know that I am losing opportunity to make money for myself because my responsibilities is never going to go away, which is why I need to work all the time and make money.

It is always a horrible feeling for me whenever I am not working because I know that I am losing opportunity to make money for myself because my responsibilities is never going to go away, which is why I need to work all the time and make money.
That's true, working on great forum like bizdustry is really good, what I really like about this forum is you'll learn a lot of things an the same time earn money.

It all depends on my mood that day. There are actually times that I would miss work but most times I always feel relaxed when I'm not at work. It gives me relief most times when I'm not working.

Whenever I am not working, I try my best to make sure that I put myself to enjoy maximum Rest.

This keeps me refresh and prepared for the tasks ahead.

As long as I am the one that decided to take a break from working, then it is something that I will also do as well because resting is something that will help you to be in a very good condition whenever you resume working.

It depends , when I am on my off day from work , I normally feel relaxed knowing fully well that my job is there waiting for me , but when you are jobless , there will be a void in your life that can never be consumed.

There are always alot of uncertainties associated with those who are not working.
You will always felt depressed and sometimes get yourself involved into act that are not really good for your future.

There are days that I have to go out and I don't get to work. Those days, I feel like the world is going to fall down. It becomes more burdensome when you have daily targets that have not been touched.

I have had a very hard week recently that made me procrastinate on online work a lot. Throughout this time, I have been feeling so guilty and unsettled because I know I am not doing what needs to be done. Not working makes my mental health so unstable.

When I'm not earning earning money I don't feel normal, I always find a way to earn a good amount of money especially online, I enjoy working online.

Seriously this is exactly how I feel when it comes to making money because I believe that I am going to feel totally useless the whole day when I am not working and making money for myself. It's because my responsibilities are never resting for me at all.

Seriously this is exactly how I feel when it comes to making money because I believe that I am going to feel totally useless the whole day when I am not working and making money for myself. It's because my responsibilities are never resting for me at all.
That's completely true sir, earning money online helps us to be financially independent, if you don't earn money a day you'll always feel useless especially if working online is the only thing you do.

Whenever I am not working , most especially online, i use to think about the amount of money I am loosing right at that particular time , so I don't normally feel good ,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back