What's new

How do you feel like when you are not working?

If I have taken an intentional break from work, I just feel relaxed and happy. But if I am not doing work due to procrastination and laziness, I feel very guilty. It can even affect my mental health.
I think I have the same mindset with you in this regard, whatever I am not doing any work I always feel guilty. That is why I always try as much as possible to do work because it makes me feel some level of progress.

It is really going to be difficult for someone who is not working to cope with life due to increasing rate at which you will need to purchase things and if you're not working, the money to do such things would not be readily available.

Last edited:
I feel sick when I am not working. Well, when I cannot work because I am sick, that is a normal condition and I do not feel guilty about that. But if I cannot work even if I am fit and fine, I feel really bad about myself.

It is really doing to be difficult for someone who is not working to cope with life due to increasing rate at which you will need to purchase things and if you're not working, the money to do such things would not be readily available.
That is right. Lack of a job can make you live a miserable life. You may not even achieve your most basic needs. That is why we should all embrace working and getting jobs. It is hard but you can get used to working.

That is right. Lack of a job can make you live a miserable life. You may not even achieve your most basic needs. That is why we should all embrace working and getting jobs. It is hard but you can get used to working.
It is necessary to work so hard in order to get a well-paying job so that you can satisfy your basic needs . There are so many people that are out of jobs and unable to satisfy their needs. Joblessness could trigger unnecessary behaviour which could lead to the perpetration of nefarious activities.

Actually people have different thought on the idea of working or not.

Some have the feelings and willingness to work in othet to earned while some don't care much so far they have someone who provides for them.

Most times it feels like i am wasting valuable time and i tend to feel guilty most times about it. But there are times i tell myself I really need the rest. After all am still human.

Well, i also feel like I am wasting my time when I do not work. My desire to work has increased so much that now I cannot live without working at all. However, I do understand that taking breaks is quite crucial for my well-being for sure.

Actually it depends on individuals or people and how the survive.

For the life serious people, it really hurt when you couldn't find a job to help yourself but for the lazy ones, the have little or no concern about such situations.

Being idle is very bad and an idle mind thinks about a lot of negative things mostly and sometimes too much thinking can lead to depression.
I must look for something to do just to keep myself busy.

I do have the feeling that I am losing something at that point in time and I really need to help myself and future and get to work. This is why I do feel very bad if I don't get project to work on for sometime.
I can relate to it because I once stay days and night on freelancing platforms without getting job. I always feel boring when I don't have any job to do.

If am not working that pretty much means am on holidays which i enjoy much considering how am always busy and all, sometimes day off work helps very much so i can't complain.

If am not working that pretty much means am on holidays which i enjoy much considering how am always busy and all, sometimes day off work helps very much so i can't complain.
I agree with you. Being on holiday after a very busy period feels so great. You can just relax your body with nothing bugging your brain. Day offs are like that too, they just declutter your brain.

I normally feel empty when I am not working , I decided to take a two week off here on bizdustry because I decided to focus on my offline business and also give myself an opportunity to rest from online work , but i miss every bit of it each day .

I normally feel empty when I am not working , I decided to take a two week off here on bizdustry because I decided to focus on my offline business and also give myself an opportunity to rest from online work , but i miss every bit of it each day .
There are lot of needs that is to be satisfied and if you're not working, you to be extremely arduous to satisfy those needs which could bring some kind of instability.

I can relate to it because I once stay days and night on freelancing platforms without getting job. I always feel boring when I don't have any job to do.
That's very heartbreaking, especially if you depend on it to take care of yourself and everything else. What we can do is to do our very best to improve on ourselves and harness our advertising strategies to be more efficient.

This actually reminded me of a discussion I had with someone sometime ago,the individual have been in active service for a very long period of time,and when he is not on duty,he feels that something about him is not complete.

This actually reminded me of a discussion I had with someone sometime ago,the individual have been in active service for a very long period of time,and when he is not on duty,he feels that something about him is not complete.
it will always feels like some part of you are not alive if you are used to working in a particular way before and you suddenly stop working , your body will tale a long time before you will be able to adapt to it .

I just feel abnormal. There is lack of peace in Me for sure. I feel as though there is something that am not doing right cause it is part of me to work. And work most especially online. Rather than waste my time and data doing something else online, I better make money.

I always feel very sad when I am not making money. I si much dislike to be idle. I like to work so that I will be able to spend money. I may even feel sick because I am not working.
Some people may be sick or take a day off and then they will be at their homes/different vacation place instead of going to work. When people aren't working they may feel like they are missing opportunities to contribute to the society, they may feel a bit worthless or not needed, and some may feel free and a feeling of relief and relaxation. It very depends on how a person feel like about his job, if he either like it doesn't like it or don't really care about it. I personally would feel a relief since I'm a person who prefers his hobbies over his job (doesn't really matter on the job, a job in general).
So what about you? How do you feel like when you are not worki

I just feel abnormal. There is lack of peace in Me for sure. I feel as though there is something that am not doing right cause it is part of me to work. And work most especially online. Rather than waste my time and data doing something else online, I better make money.

When I do not work, I feel that something is missing in my life. This is because working is a very important thing in your life and your should stay busy during certain hours.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back