What's new

How do you feel like when you are not working?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Some people may be sick or take a day off and then they will be at their homes/different vacation place instead of going to work. When people aren't working they may feel like they are missing opportunities to contribute to the society, they may feel a bit worthless or not needed, and some may feel free and a feeling of relief and relaxation. It very depends on how a person feel like about his job, if he either like it doesn't like it or don't really care about it. I personally would feel a relief since I'm a person who prefers his hobbies over his job (doesn't really matter on the job, a job in general).
So what about you? How do you feel like when you are not worki

Some people may be sick or take a day off and then they will be at their homes/different vacation place instead of going to work. When people aren't working they may feel like they are missing opportunities to contribute to the society, they may feel a bit worthless or not needed, and some may feel free and a feeling of relief and relaxation. It very depends on how a person feel like about his job, if he either like it doesn't like it or don't really care about it. I personally would feel a relief since I'm a person who prefers his hobbies over his job (doesn't really matter on the job, a job in general).

Well, when I am not working or can't work, I feel that something is missing from my life. I cannot remain jobless and I need to work and this is something all human beings experience when they do not have work to do or when they become unemployed.

When you're not working , the reason sometimes plays a very serious point .

If it is as a result of the fact that I don't have anything to do then this is going to be so boring. I personally will try to avoid such situation.

I like it for a while, then I start missing my job. I feel like it's not the job, but having a focus outside my comfort zone to push me to work that I need.

I plan on getting a shop for this when I transition to working online full-time.

Alot are addicted to slavery to the extent they feel uneasy when they find time to themselves.
I find such moments interesting because not give me an uppourtunity to relax and think about my future ambition.

It's very rare for me not to have something to do, even if it's small, unless I'm not strong to do anything. I don't like it when I don't have anything to do. It make as if I'm not serious and lazy.

I am working online and if I take a day off then it means that I can not earn on that day so I often try to work but sometimes I take some days off because I need to repair my mind.

So what about you? How do you feel like when you are not work

I feel fine I guess it feels kinda wierd but then I can spend time with my family or friends or time for myself I feel like I'm not spending enough time with my family so when I'm not working I spend time with my family and that makes me happy

Whenever I am not working, I try my best to make sure that I put myself to enjoy maximum Rest.

This keeps me refresh and prepared for the tasks ahead.

I feel fine I guess it feels kinda wierd but then I can spend time with my family or friends or time for myself I feel like I'm not spending enough time with my family so when I'm not working I spend time with my family and that makes me happy
This is interesting, I know of folks that are so addicted to jobs that if they are not working they feel guilty and they don't feel alive. That is some form of slave mentality.

I normally feel uncomfortable and empty whenever I an not working , and the only time when i am not working is when i am sick or there's no electricity to charge my phone , because whenever I am free offline , I start working online.

When I'm not earning earning money I don't feel normal, I always find a way to earn a good amount of money especially online, I enjoy working online.

I am working online and if I take a day off then it means that I can not earn on that day so I often try to work but sometimes I take some days off because I need to repair my mind.

Well, I anticipate that I will become a workaholic. This is due to the fact that i love to work online and it looks like I enjoy making money online. The only thing that keeps me away from making money online is my health.

There is usually that kind of feeling that you are not productive and I do not like to feel that way. This is why I setup my life in such a way that I am always going to be bringing value.

There is usually that kind of feeling that you are not productive and I do not like to feel that way. This is why I setup my life in such a way that I am always going to be bringing value.
Seriously I always feel the same . Feeling that you are wasting a whole lot of your time you could have used to achieve something very important. Being idle is not good as it expose you to so much negative thinking.

That's true, that's seems to be a good idea, that's why we all need to have a motivating factor, a lot of people lack motivation that's why they ended up failing.

I normally feels lazy and always think about the money i would have made with the time I am not working and that's why i am always online working or making research whenever I am free from my offline activities .

I understand that there is a period for everything where they are sometimes which you after work and you have to rest or just look for some leisure activities. This is the way I think life is supposed to be.

Seriously I always feel the same . Feeling that you are wasting a whole lot of your time you could have used to achieve something very important. Being idle is not good as it expose you to so much negative thinking.

i can certainly relate to that! I am almost 31 years old and I feel like I have wasted my life. I am not sure if I am too old, but do you think that 31 years is too old?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back