What's new

How do you feel like when you are not working?

Whenever I am not working , most especially online, i use to think about the amount of money I am loosing right at that particular time , so I don't normally feel good ,
Losing money don't really feel good,if you want to be successful you are expected to learn from your mistakes, the losses we take is a task on success no body gets around.

Since my device got missing, I have had to share a device with my partner. And anytime my partner is using the device to see a movie, I would be thinking how someone delights in seeing a movie instead of giving me the device to work. I always feel depressed when I can't work.

Since my device got missing, I have had to share a device with my partner. And anytime my partner is using the device to see a movie, I would be thinking how someone delights in seeing a movie instead of giving me the device to work. I always feel depressed when I can't work.
I can't even actually imagine myself staying a single day without my mobile device. That is why I am always very careful in order not to lose it because it can be very much depressing.

I feel really good when I'm not at work because it gives me the opportunity to really focus on bizdustry, and do other things I could not do at work. I also take my time to rest well.

This is interesting, I know of folks that are so addicted to jobs that if they are not working they feel guilty and they don't feel alive. That is some form of slave mentality.

This is practically the reason why I believe that starting my own business is going to be the better way out for me because it is going to remove my total dependence on another person to provide me with the money to take care of my responsibilities.

I can't even actually imagine myself staying a single day without my mobile device. That is why I am always very careful in order not to lose it because it can be very much depressing.
I did not actually misplace it. I was robbed. Not being able to work optimally has been really traumatic for me. The joy that I have is when I work and see my accounts being credited. If I am not working, it feels like I am wasting away.

I did not actually misplace it. I was robbed. Not being able to work optimally has been really traumatic for me. The joy that I have is when I work and see my accounts being credited. If I am not working, it feels like I am wasting away.
That's actually a bad experience. I have never been robbed before and I never pray to experience such a thing. The most important thing at the moment is that you were safe after the incident..

I feel so great now that I am more active and disciplined with my online work. All the guilt of procrastination is gone and I am now even more motivated to work. I realized that reducing the workload worked so well for me. I don't have to put so much pressure on myself anymore.

That's actually a bad experience. I have never been robbed before and I never pray to experience such a thing. The most important thing at the moment is that you were safe after the incident..
I was safe thankfully and I got a new device. It's now back to steady work back to back. It is really painful when there is something you can do to earn money but you can't do it due to one factor or the other.

I was safe thankfully and I got a new device. It's now back to steady work back to back. It is really painful when there is something you can do to earn money but you can't do it due to one factor or the other.
it is good that you have finally gotten a new device. Of course when you see things you can do with your device and make money and you don't have access to it, it will be very painful.

it all depend on different individual,some people maybe busy enjoying themselves, others may decide to travel to a place we're the we have a peaceful atmosphere, personal,I Love to contribute to growth.

it is good that you have finally gotten a new device. Of course when you see things you can do with your device and make money and you don't have access to it, it will be very painful.
It is a different thing when you can't do anything about your current financial condition. When you know you can work now and get money but you aren't working, it feels very depressing. That's why I don't even like going out like that because it affects my working time.

It's very rare for me not to have something to do, even if it's small, unless I'm not strong to do anything. I don't like it when I don't have anything to do. It make as if I'm not serious and lazy.

It is only a lazy man that is going to be where relaxed when he is not working and making money for themselves especially when there is another option that gives the person free money to make use of.

It is a different thing when you can't do anything about your current financial condition. When you know you can work now and get money but you aren't working, it feels very depressing. That's why I don't even like going out like that because it affects my working time.
whenever you start working on the internet it is always important you manage your time very well. You need to let people know about that so that they will understand.

whenever you start working on the internet it is always important you manage your time very well. You need to let people know about that so that they will understand.
Working online does require one to be so good with time management. If you don't, you will waste time a lot and end up with less productivity. People who manage their time well when working online earn so well.

Working online does require one to be so good with time management. If you don't, you will waste time a lot and end up with less productivity. People who manage their time well when working online earn so well.
This is just the simple truth. Anybody that wants to make tangible amount of money online must know how to manage their time you very well. The person must be time-conscious and to always be consistent.

How i feel when i am not working depends on my schedule , for example if I am targeting some amount within a period of time , and I was not able to work due to some reason like electricity , my mind will be in the target when I am not working .

Yeah, target is one of the things that determines how you feel whenever you are not working. When you have a particular target and you are not working it will be quite difficult for you to feel comfortable.

Yeah, target is one of the things that determines how you feel whenever you are not working. When you have a particular target and you are not working it will be quite difficult for you to feel comfortable.
It is not really about targets. It is all about discipline rather. It is very easy to get distracted working online. You are working and a video reel pops up, you drag your phone to check it out, you have just lost working time. You have to learn how to control yourself if you want to be working online.

It is not really about targets. It is all about discipline rather. It is very easy to get distracted working online. You are working and a video reel pops up, you drag your phone to check it out, you have just lost working time. You have to learn how to control yourself if you want to be working online.
Both discipline and target is instrumental for you to be very much focused in the work you're doing. When you are disciplined enough you will always be very much concentrated. The same thing applies when you have a target that you must meet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back