What's new

How do you feel like when you are not working?

Well, I anticipate that I will become a workaholic. This is due to the fact that i love to work online and it looks like I enjoy making money online. The only thing that keeps me away from making money online is my health.
Health is very important in order to have a happy life and full of achievements, I know it is difficult to work when you are unhealthy so I wish that you get well soon and come back stronger to your passion.

i can certainly relate to that! I am almost 31 years old and I feel like I have wasted my life. I am not sure if I am too old, but do you think that 31 years is too old?
Well it depends on what you want. For a 31-year old person I don't really think that is really much old. There are so many things you can still achieve at that stage. You have any plan of something ?

There is that kind of feeling that you will have that you are not productive whenever you are not working. I usually used to think like that but then I will come out to understand that there are some times that you just need to rest and do other things.

I understand that there is a period for everything where they are sometimes which you after work and you have to rest or just look for some leisure activities. This is the way I think life is supposed to be.
That's true, everything has it's own time of doing it, I believe if you are doing the right thing at the right time you are going to gain the good results you are looking for.

I like it for a while, then I start missing my job. I feel like it's not the job, but having a focus outside my comfort zone to push me to work that I need.

I plan on getting a shop for this when I transition to working online full-time.
Moving out of my comfort zone was one of the best decision I have made in my life, but during that period it was not easy and it was difficult at first but with time I adapted to my reality

Well it depends on what you want. For a 31-year old person I don't really think that is really much old. There are so many things you can still achieve at that stage. You have any plan of something ?

Well, I do not really have any specific plans abut I do plan to invest money in any kind of profitable business that could generate good income.

Well, I do not really have any specific plans abut I do plan to invest money in any kind of profitable business that could generate good income.
Investing in business is better at least you can generate a lot of profit from the business if the business is really a profitable one. You just have to go for business you have proper idea on how to handle.

Investing in business is better at least you can generate a lot of profit from the business if the business is really a profitable one. You just have to go for business you have proper idea on how to handle.

Well, I have many plans when it comes to investing online. However, I am always afraid of investing as losses is something that scare me a lot and this makes me reluctant to invest.

Well, I have many plans when it comes to investing online. However, I am always afraid of investing as losses is something that scare me a lot and this makes me reluctant to invest.
Well I will not encourage online investment for any reason because some of those investment platforms are not usually trusted. You can invest money in cryptocurrency but that shouldn't be all your life savings

There is that kind of feeling that you will have that you are not productive whenever you are not working. I usually used to think like that but then I will come out to understand that there are some times that you just need to rest and do other things.
That's true, that's why we all need to have a motivating factor, if you have something or someone that will motivate I think you are going to enjoy whatever you are doing.

Well I will not encourage online investment for any reason because some of those investment platforms are not usually trusted. You can invest money in cryptocurrency but that shouldn't be all your life savings

I was planning to invest in cryptocurrencies. But the fact of the matter is that I will not invest in cryptocurrencies now. This is because the market is drowning in a really bad manner and this is a bad scenario for many investors.

There is always that lazy kind of feeling that I feel. I will always want to be productive with my day no matter how little it is and I do not even know if it is affecting me.

That feeling really sucks, if you are not working that means you'll not be earning money, no matter how I find myself I try to find a way to earn money.

I feel lazy and incomplete because I know that I am definitely missing out on something good such as making money and gaining mastery, so therefore, I will never stop working

I was planning to invest in cryptocurrencies. But the fact of the matter is that I will not invest in cryptocurrencies now. This is because the market is drowning in a really bad manner and this is a bad scenario for many investors.
Well you might be waiting to have the best time to invest in cryptocurrency , but the fact is that it won't be easy for you to have that time. you invest now so that you do not lose when the market start becoming bullish that's how I see it.

I normally feel unproductive and thinks of the amount of money i am going to loose on the day i didnt work , unless I decided to take a break from working online for some weeks whidh I normally do ,

I feel lazy when I don't work because every time there's always a bill to settle according to my budget but all the same, I manage to take break as and when due to prevent my health. However, I don't like sitting idle without doing nothing because I believe I am complete to perform any task even if it doesn't make money.

Well, when I am not working or can't work, I feel that something is missing from my life. I cannot remain jobless and I need to work and this is something all human beings experience when they do not have work to do or when they become unemployed.

I think that my feelings and emotions will be based on the reasons why I was not able to go to work. If it was a sick leave that I was afforded, obviously I would not feel happy, but if it was to enjoy a well deserved rest, then I should be thankful

I also feel relieved when I'm not working. I'm not a person who likes working. I'm honestly doing it just for the money involved so i feel happy when i take a day or two off from work.

I also feel relieved when I'm not working. I'm not a person who likes working. I'm honestly doing it just for the money involved so i feel happy when i take a day or two off from work.
I am also doing every single work that I am doing because I want to make money and be financially free. This is why I never resist the opportunity for me to just rest.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back