What's new

Do you feel like a stock market crash is a real danger?

Jason76

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
I've heard this stuff over and over on conspiracy sites, so like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" I just don't believe it. Anyway, what might be some pros and cons of this kind of thinking? Do you feel like the crash of 1929 was some conspiracy that people ignored, until it happened?

The level of debt that the United States has is abysmal, with about 34 trillion national debt and it is expected to be almost 43 trillion by 2028, that is, it is growing by leaps and bounds, when you think it will take until there is so much debt in which everything is unsustainable now at the rate we are going, perhaps we will be saved from this, but I don't think it will take long for a big crash, I don't know if in 10, 20 or 30 years, but at some point it will arrive.

The level of debt that the United States has is abysmal, with about 34 trillion national debt and it is expected to be almost 43 trillion by 2028, that is, it is growing by leaps and bounds, when you think it will take until there is so much debt in which everything is unsustainable now at the rate we are going, perhaps we will be saved from this, but I don't think it will take long for a big crash, I don't know if in 10, 20 or 30 years, but at some point it will arrive.
Debt means nothing to someone with power. If there is debt, what is anyone going to do about it? Well, maybe China and Russia, maybe. Anyway, I'm joking, but maybe I'm not. ;)

Most of the time crashes happen when the whales start short selling or dumping stocks. Government's policy changes can effect the stock market but the fluctuations is not much compared to what whales do.

I do not think that a very strong crash can happen, but we should not ignore such a threat, because a few years ago we saw how the largest Chinese companies began to lose their value very sharply, and no one predicted this, so we should just be cautious and ready for various events

There is always the potential of it crashing, based on how bad interest rates and other such stuff is currently. Out of control lending and other poor economic decisions did produce the major global depression back between ww1 and ww2.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back