What's new

How do you feel like when you are not working?

Both discipline and target is instrumental for you to be very much focused in the work you're doing. When you are disciplined enough you will always be very much concentrated. The same thing applies when you have a target that you must meet.
I understand the place of targets in online work. It would keep you motivated to stay focused. Discipline helps you to chase those targets set. I know people who have targets but they have never met them.

I understand the place of targets in online work. It would keep you motivated to stay focused. Discipline helps you to chase those targets set. I know people who have targets but they have never met them.
That's true anyway. it is only people who are disciplined enough that will be able to meet their targets. Some people continue setting targets but at the end of the day they will not be able to achieve it.

It depends, If you are financially stable you won't feel any but you'll be enjoying every moment of your life, otherwise It is though being without any work, It feels you bad in all aspects of life, Disappointing.

I am working online and if I take a day off then it means that I can not earn on that day so I often try to work but sometimes I take some days off because I need to repair my mind.
That's the mindset. If you have daily financial goals for your online work, you would never feel at ease with missing work. It is not like that for me on paid employment.

Depending on the reason why I am not working, If the reason is something I do not have control over, Then I would not feel happy, But If it is something I have control over and there is a reason behind it then I might feel normal.

That's true anyway. it is only people who are disciplined enough that will be able to meet their targets. Some people continue setting targets but at the end of the day they will not be able to achieve it.
Also, your mood sometimes detects how far you would go with your online work daily. If you are a free spirited person, you would easily meet daily targets. If you are a grumpy person, you would not be able to meet the target.

Also, your mood sometimes detects how far you would go with your online work daily. If you are a free spirited person, you would easily meet daily targets. If you are a grumpy person, you would not be able to meet the target.
I think it is important for you to be a free-spirited person in order to be able to achieve your goals. People who always achieve their goals always putting some level of discipline not because it is easier for them.

Yeah, target is one of the things that determines how you feel whenever you are not working. When you have a particular target and you are not working it will be quite difficult for you to feel comfortable.
Yeah, it does not feel comfortable at all when you have not reached your set target. Some reasons for it are uncontrollable, like loss of electricity. But others like procrastination should be dealt with well.

Yeah, it does not feel comfortable at all when you have not reached your set target. Some reasons for it are uncontrollable, like loss of electricity. But others like procrastination should be dealt with well.
That's why if you are doing online work, you must make provison for the facilities that can help you to work efficiently. My friend that does full time paid to post and makes $5 a day has about 3 powerbanks. So, power is not an issue for him.

Procrastination is one of the major things people really need to deal with if they want to achieve their targets. This is why discipline is always required if you want to achieve financial freedom.

If a person is having trouble getting motivated to work, they might benefit from taking a break and doing something that makes them feel better, like working out, or finding the source of their lack of motivation. Learning how to handle mistakes and failures in a more productive manner may be helpful for someone who feels like they are failing at work.

Yeah, target is one of the things that determines how you feel whenever you are not working. When you have a particular target and you are not working it will be quite difficult for you to feel comfortable.
As human beings we are target oriented species,
we obtain that feeling of importance after setting and achieving specific goal. That is why goal-setting is absolutely important.

we obtain that feeling of importance after setting and achieving specific goal. That is why goal-setting is absolutely important.
Probably, people seems very much a productive whenever they set goals for themselves. When you have goals you'll probably try as much as possible to achieve them especially if you're someone that is very much disciplined.

Actually it hurts even though I think it depends on how individuals think and felt about their financial lives.

I always feel hurt and I will try and much possible I can to get myself involved into something or skills that can earned me income.

Ifnyou want to succeed in your kind of business , you must have have a dialy target , monthly or weekly target , because we dont just work without having what we wanted to acheive in life .

Ifnyou want to succeed in your kind of business , you must have have a dialy target , monthly or weekly target , because we dont just work without having what we wanted to acheive in life .
Having a target in anything you are doing will make you to be successful. When you have a target you will be very much motivated to fulfill it. It is also what makes me to be able to work online and offline simultaneously and achieve my targets.

Having a target in anything you are doing will make you to be successful. When you have a target you will be very much motivated to fulfill it. It is also what makes me to be able to work online and offline simultaneously and achieve my targets.
Thats the main reason why i am always sad and frustrated when there's no light on my mobile phone to work online, because I wasn't able to meet the target for that day .

Thats the main reason why i am always sad and frustrated when there's no light on my mobile phone to work online, because I wasn't able to meet the target for that day .
Well, that's true. if you want to make sustainable income on the internet you must always make sure that you have steady electricity. if you do not have steady electricity you can try to provide alternative source of electricity for yourself as an online worker.

Alot are addicted to slavery to the extent they feel uneasy when they find time to themselves.
I find such moments interesting because not give me an uppourtunity to relax and think about my future ambition.

I believe that you actually know that working for someone is practically slavery in a way because the person will be the one who is going to determine how much you are going to grow in your life financially which is why I always encourage people to find a way to start their own businesses.

It actually depends on the reason why am not working, if it's because of sickness I don't do anything why not working but for other reasons, I tend to complete other tasks I couldn't do due to work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back