What's new

Hiring someone to make a site vs using a pre-made site

Well it would depend tho, if one is skilled enough to develop his site to his preferred taste then by all means but since what you intend for would require outside assistance then by all means

Both offers the same purpose but paying someone to open a website for you gives you the privilege of getting your website designed in such a way that you want it
Post automatically merged:

Both offers the same purpose but paying someone to open a website for you gives you the privilege of getting your website designed in such a way that you want it

I have two free websites. I designed them myself and both of them are truly beautiful and eye-catching. I will also design my paid site before this year ends.

If you are planning something big, for example ecommerce website, online store, etc, you need to hire a developer (unless you yourself are a developer)

I think buying an already made site might be better because of the already existed traffic, this can still help to boost your online presence ,I think they already existed one is better as long as they have good record that they didn't dube people in the past.

That's very true. If you buy already built site, you will get a site with contents, traffic and possibly revenue. Hiring someone to design a website can cost as much as the site you buy

it depends on your knowledge of website design and because if you don't know how to do it there's no way you can design a reasonable website that will be flawless.

I think the decision on this will largely depend on your budget. if you have enough cash out and there is nothing bad in hiring and experts to do the job for you and we have more free time to do some other important things.

When it comes to starting a new website, do you hire someone to make it for you or do you use a pre-made site service? I have done both methods in my time, and I believe hiring someone to make a site for you, is probably best. It may cost more, but you'll get a lot more creativity going this route. And you can change so much more. With a premade site, it's limited in what you can do.
This was really the advice i was givenwhen i wanted to get a site for my business,we have been making use of facebook ad manager as our site to promote our business.But at the end of the day i could not afford the fees to set it up,so i have to continue with what i was using.

Since it is obvious to myself that I am not a professional website designer nor creator, I will give my website design to a professional to do it for me than use a free web creator

Even in using a pre-made site or template, I still believe there's still room for your own input like coding or importing your custom templates. Wordpress offers this service and I'll go that route, it's faster.
The thing is nothing is new under the sun, so why trying to recreate the wheel? Just reinvent it

Both have their advantage and disadvantage. For an already made one, you might not have the opportunity to get exactly what you want but it would save more time than hiring someone to do it for you

If you hire someone to create a site for you, your site will have a custom design, it will not look like any existing site. However, if you buy a pre-made site, it is very likely that the creator of the site has used free tools, therefore, the design will look stale.

They are actually a lot of things to consider. If the pre-made side is one that aligns very well with my business and have been having a lot of traffic of recent then I am definitely going to purchase it beautiful

Depending on what you need the site for, you should get someone to build rather than purchasing a pre-made one. It gives you the opportunity to make your preferences.

If I need a website the best one I will definitely opt for is to go and design a new website for what I need it for and as such I think this will give me opportunity to add different features on the website

Whatever you want to do it is better you look at the cost. If the cost of hiring someone is big, then you have to take the alternative.

I wouldn't use already designed web page. I'd prefer my own unless of course I scrutinize and the page is deem fit to be used.

Personally, I think that it is the one that works best for you that you should make use of. If you think that getting someone to design a new website for you from the scratch, then you should go for it then if you think it's making use of a pre-existing websites, it's good as well.

It will feel good to hire someone who will create a site for you and this is because the person will make it to your own taste. But when you use a pre-made site, you have to come to terms with the nature of the site you met

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back