What's new

Hiring someone to make a site vs using a pre-made site

I sell websites and lot of people find it beneficial to buy a premade site as compared to hiring someone to make a site. That's because premade site already has content as well as traffic

I prefer hiring someone to make a website for me than using a pre made site this is because when I make my site, I make it with my own design.

When it comes to starting a new website, do you hire someone to make it for you or do you use a pre-made site service? I have done both methods in my time, and I believe hiring someone to make a site for you, is probably best. It may cost more, but you'll get a lot more creativity going this route. And you can change so much more. With a premade site, it's limited in what you can do.
Personally, I do not like to hire someone when it comes to designing a site. If it's what I can do myself, I opt in for that and I do it because no one can do it the best way I can.
Post automatically merged:

When it comes to starting a new website, do you hire someone to make it for you or do you use a pre-made site service? I have done both methods in my time, and I believe hiring someone to make a site for you, is probably best. It may cost more, but you'll get a lot more creativity going this route. And you can change so much more. With a premade site, it's limited in what you can do.
Personally, I do not like to hire someone when it comes to designing a site. If it's what I can do myself, I opt in for that and I do it because no one can do it the best way I can.

it really depends on you, but i personally would like a website from scratch, so it would look unique, it will cost more and take time, but it will be worth it, prepaid websites save you time and bugs, but no uniqueness at all

Hiring someone to do the site is a very good idea, because you could actually pin point what you what to be on your site and what you don't what, ideas can be share to and fro and at such the site will be just perfect.

I've gotten some experience making site using a wordpress software. But if I'm just trying to build an authentic website mainly for my business, I'll seek professional website developer to help me out.

If the type of site you're talking about is a type like an online store, then you will need to hire someone with the set skill to do that design for you because it really aught to look very professional and to meet your exact kind of need.

I don't just know but I think getting a premade sites with good ranking is the best,if their past history was ok then you will gets alot of traffic from the previous activities that was going on there,we might not be able to advise you the best,seek advice from webmaster and expert

It is always advisable to hire someone to manage your website if you are not an experienced website developer. I have never tried making a website on my own but domain providers like Namecheap also offer built-in website maker. However, I am not sure if it is as good as hiring a professional website developer.

The best thing to do is to hire a web developer to create a website for you, buying a pre made site is so bad and it is always hard to make changes. Just hire a web developer and he/she will start making the website from scratch and it will be easy for edit

Our office website was created 3 times by different designers. The first design lasted for a short while because it was very slow and many technical problems. The second design was quite good but after 2 years one of the bosses in the office wanted to change to another design so I got another designer. Our office wanted their input to be used so we cannot use a pre-made design.

Owing a website I prefer hiring it to the professional depending on the nature of the site I want hire to, so that I will not face any problem from site.

I prefer hiring and not even hiring anyhow person but a professional. I will not want to bleep up with my first website design. So I won't mind the payment, I will be cared about the result.

It is better to hire a website designer to make a site for you than using a pre made site, pre made site are temporary and are not that legit.

It can very tempting to want to use a premade site to set up or develope your own site, but it is best you give it to someone with the expertise to create the site for you if you are not an expert yet.

If you are buying a premade site it is likely that your site will not have unique content and unique design as the seller will be using the same content and design else where.

I would prefer to hire someone with the right set of qualifications to handle my website design than using a premade site. If the premade site is a classic site, then I wouldn't mind getting the premade site

When it comes to making a good website that will last for a very long time I will prefer buying an old website than creating a new website that I will need to put in a lot of resources to build it up to standard.

This is very true,i have had an experience when i wanted to get a site for my business,and a friend of mine suggested to me to use a professional to create a site for my business,because there are always a limitation to what you can do with an already prepared site.

I have never bought any site. I am a self taught website designer. In 2015, I learned how to use wordpress and then finally launched my first self hosted website. In the last 5 years I have sold over 15 websites via flippa. I think the best option is to learn to design a website yourself.
Managing a websites has not been easy because you have to hire people to help you , I have been trying to create my own websites and launch it soon, but i need some on to help me with the design purpose.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back