Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to starting a new website, do you hire someone to make it for you or do you use a pre-made site service? I have done both methods in my time, and I believe hiring someone to make a site for you, is probably best. It may cost more, but you'll get a lot more creativity going this route. And you can change so much more. With a premade site, it's limited in what you can do.

I have never bought any site. I am a self taught website designer. In 2015, I learned how to use wordpress and then finally launched my first self hosted website. In the last 5 years I have sold over 15 websites via flippa. I think the best option is to learn to design a website yourself.

I prefer to hire a professional to help me design a website than using a pre made website. Why I said this is that getting a new website for different project is very important and one need to get started as a professional if you want your client to take you serious

Well it's best at some point to use a pre made site because before you buy such site it might already be generating traffic and it will be much easier for you if you are someone looking to get more traffic to your start, at least you can have a head start there, but the only downside is that you might not be able to find a pre made site name that suit your taste. That's where creating a new site has an advantage over pre made site. So as a business person you can always go for a premade site if you are comfortable with the names and not worried about names.

Developing your personal site is actually the best option as this will give your potential customers the impression that the company or organization is independent and reliable. Butler working with an already made site might Sen alot of wrong signals to the customers.

I personally believe that getting your site developed for you from the scratch is the best, it will be to your taste and specifications meeting the user requirements, using existing websites could be fast to implement but might not give the best result

When it comes to starting a new website, do you hire someone to make it for you or do you use a pre-made site service? I have done both methods in my time, and I believe hiring someone to make a site for you, is probably best. It may cost more, but you'll get a lot more creativity going this route. And you can change so much more. With a premade site, it's limited in what you can do.
@Grant it really depends on the purpose of creating a website. Both has their advantages and dis advantages but considering the creativity and trendy web presence that can be achieved from newly made websites makes it a better option for me.

Buying a pre made site can be static and you might have to tweak something and still employ the service of an expert but building though can be costlier, would be made to your fast and can be changed at any time.

If you don't have ideas about how to do it, then its best you hire an expert who can do it for you. Their are web developers around who can do the job for you expertly and deliver it to you with eye catching graphics, and interface.

If you need quality website with features which you want and have budget than hiring someone or doing yourself is best option as you can create what you want on your website which is limited when you use pre made website.

In my place, you will have to pay at least $300 to develop a website. I have checked a lot of website marketplaces, and I see websites being sold for less than $200. I guess buying a prebuilt website is a better idea.

I personally believe that getting your site developed for you from the scratch is the best, it will be to your taste and specifications meeting the user requirements, using existing websites could be fast to implement but might not give the best result
Yeah I agree too. It's the most practical way, as you are given more freedom to do whatever you want.
In my place, you will have to pay at least $300 to develop a website. I have checked a lot of website marketplaces, and I see websites being sold for less than $200. I guess buying a prebuilt website is a better idea.
Yikes, that seems like a lot, but I suppose that's what you get when you want someone to build one. I think if you have the know-how to build your own site, it would be much cheaper, considering you just need the skills to code a site. You would need to figure out graphics and such though. Which would increase costs some.

In my opinion,I think buying an already made site is better.one,for the fact that many may already know the website hence it is generating traffic already.also it is relatively cheaper compare to starting a new one.

When it comes to having your own business, i see no wrong doing in having your own website or either way buying am already old used website! If you are to start a new website then you should put it at the back of your mind that you are starting from the scratch.

If I am to launch an online store that requires a lot of designing and development, I would certainly hire people to design a website for me. Premade site are too common, therefore, I don't see a point in buying prebuilt sites.

Hitting someone, not just someone anyways but hitting an expert to make sure for you is better in my opinion.
*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

Hiring someone to build a website for ur business is simply the best than making use of pre made website. Pre made website will not give u the privilege to design ur websit in the best way and is more like using another person design but when hiring somebody to do that the person will do it base on ur own ideas and creativity.

Depends on the time limit for me and how much capital I raised to start the site done. So if I have much capital to start it up I will go for the one that they will make for me so that I could tell them the kind of design I want on my site,but if I don't have much I go for the premade own and start it that way.

There are people who design websites just for selling purpose, therefore, they build the site with free resources, like free theme, free plugins, add ons etc. If we try, we can easily learn the technique of building a site for free.

It depends about nature of site you are going to made if it is ready CMS then you will not face any problem to use pre-mad site service, if it is devellopped by ReactJS or Dart then you may hire someone to do the develloppment. Also it varies from your needs on website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back