What's new

Hiring someone to make a site vs using a pre-made site

Pre-made sites are not that cheap. There are many people who are selling sites for a really high price. I think you may get a web designer in my country for just $100 or $200 dependent on how much experienced the designer is.

For you to have what you truly want the way you want I think building from scratch is better because you will appreciate it better

I choose to employ an expert to assist me style a site compared to utilizing a pre created site. Why I stated this is actually that obtaining a brand-new site for various job is actually extremely important as well as one require to obtain began as an expert if you desire your customer to get you major

The two are good. But I will like to buy an already made website. One thing I like about already made website is that it already has its own visitors and plus the ones that I will bring.

I will hire someone to build my site instead of using a premade site because I'll want my site to be from my background and not another person's

Developing your site and managing the site is usually the best but it is always very expensive and that is why most person who can not afford it uses a pre made site.

I agree with you, I think hiring someone to build a site for you might be the best, not because you can't learn yourself. I just feel like you employ someone, that way you pay the person and somehow the economy thanks you for it.

Having your own site is the best because the site will be design to your taste and changes can be made at any point in time you will be free to work on it at any point in time

hiring someone is a great idea that's if you run more than one site ,but if you only run one site I think if you handling it yourself will be great , because you will take good care of it unlike the one you hire

It is better to get a new site than buying an already existing site to start a new business.
A new business needs to get a fresh ground and fresh environment to excel better

I'll prefer to hire a professional expert to help build my site then and I'll learn the techniques too. I'll then take over and build it from there!

When it comes to starting a new website, do you hire someone to make it for you or do you use a pre-made site service? I have done both methods in my time, and I believe hiring someone to make a site for you, is probably best. It may cost more, but you'll get a lot more creativity going this route. And you can change so much more. With a premade site, it's limited in what you can do.
I prefer creating a new site for my business than using an already made site.
The premade site may not have the features desired for my business.
Hiring someone to create a site is best.

When it comes to starting a new website, do you hire someone to make it for you or do you use a pre-made site service? I have done both methods in my time, and I believe hiring someone to make a site for you, is probably best. It may cost more, but you'll get a lot more creativity going this route. And you can change so much more. With a premade site, it's limited in what you can do.
For the sake of delivering a good quality website it is the best for you to hire someone you really trust for them to do it for you,.. not only trusted people but you can check out a lot of website designer on fiverr and just take any of those with good rating.

using a pre-made site might not be the best.just hire a professional to design a new site for you.despite the fact it might cost you much but it is better to design a new site.

Well, the two are very good but to some extent I will prefer hiring someone who is more qualified and skilful to design my own site for me rather than going for a pre made site. this is because I will have a total control and management of the site I have hired someone to make it form me.

I paid someone to make my site honest, from scratch, with all the code done and I was satisfied and I have all the necessary data and resources for him. I wouldn't use one for free because I don't know what it offers me and how much it offers me. I want everything to be mine, with legal rights.

I've never started my own website, but i feel hiring someone to make a website for one would be better than using a pre- made site service. I feel it will be more professional.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back