What's new

Have you gotten friends into working online?

I have not recommended my online sites to any of my friends. I know my friends expect to earn much cash with less time investment online. I am not there yet, so I cannot convince my friends to join the online money making world.

Since the pandemic started, I got a few friends to try their hands at online earning. And so far they both have favorable thoughts about it. With that being said though, they still have a lot of work to do. Have you gotten any friends or family into working online? And if so, have they become a success at it?
That seems to be the hardest thing. Most of them do not get and just want quick money. They don't have the patience to do the work for cash so I just let them be. It works for me doesn't mean it will for them. However, it feels good to have someone close to relating with.

Yes I got few friends I convinced into working online especially when the pandemic was at its peak. Most of them benefited maximally from all the online business I introduced them to

Since the pandemic started, I got a few friends to try their hands at online earning. And so far they both have favorable thoughts about it. With that being said though, they still have a lot of work to do. Have you gotten any friends or family into working online? And if so, have they become a success at it?

no, I didn't have friends or relatives or family members working online. I am the only one who takes my time online :) so I can say that I am the only "businessman" :))

I have one of my friend who started doing stock marketing and earn money online. He has been successful so far with low risk involved and off course smaller profits makes it better than losing it all. An oter friend of mine has engaged into crypto trading.

I have not recommended my online sites to any of my friends. I know my friends expect to earn much cash with less time investment online. I am not there yet, so I cannot convince my friends to join the online money making world.
That is it for my friends too. They want easy and fast money for little effort. So they won't really be interested in what I do online to make money. I have even stopped asking them to join these sites.

Since the pandemic started, I got a few friends to try their hands at online earning. And so far they both have favorable thoughts about it. With that being said though, they still have a lot of work to do. Have you gotten any friends or family into working online? And if so, have they become a success at it
I have been able to refer families and friends to the online platforms i earn from.
On bizdustry, I have been able to refer just three friends. Well, for now, I can say that just one out of the three referrals are doing well.

I have introduced many of my friends to online earning but they seem not to be interested in really earning from it. May of them view it as some extra work that is so hard instead of taking it as a side hustle and something you can have fun while doing and earn some extra cash.
One of them tried to be active here in bizdustry when it was still paying high but left when earnings reduced.
One thing about online earnings is that if one is not cut out for this kind ofjob,it will become tiresome,and tthey mght not have the patience and commitment as the one that brought them in will have.

I haven't gotten friends into working online. I told my best friend to give working online a try and she said she wasn't interested. I made her see different reasons to try it out but she still gave alot of flimsy excuses.

I haven't gotten friends into working online. I told my best friend to give working online a try and she said she wasn't interested. I made her see different reasons to try it out but she still gave alot of flimsy excuses.
You should be lucky about that and I beleive that the best option is for you to keep it to yourself,I told some of my freinds about it and none where interested but after seen I have started making some stable amount of income online some of them started approaching me for that I did not have time again to expose my secrete to them.

So far none, but I hope to make a lot of friends in the near future in order to refer them to other earning opportunities
Yes. If you were referred by someone to join Bizdustry, then I think you should also consider referring your friends to online earning opportunities. I have been able to refer a few friends and relatives though.

I have never gotten any of my immediate friends to work online. Majority of them are satisfied with what they are doing. There are some of them who does not believe in making money online. I believe their perspective will change when I start making full-time income from the internet.

No I haven't gotten any friends from working online. I don't even think people are here to look for friends and such stuff. But if I manage to get one it will also be a nice experience to have a friend from online. I don't even private message people on the online forums I am in, I rarely even talk about myself.

Definately,I have work online and convince alot of people to start working online as well but the issue is that when you talk to some of them majority of them will turn off your offer,thou I have help so many people started been aware of the good opportunity that is available online

Yes, I would say that I got a few of my friends to start working online recently because they saw my withdrawal proof from this platform and they were left with no other option than to join the site if you can see I have 6 referrals and I long to have more.

Yes, I would say that I got a few of my friends to start working online recently because they saw my withdrawal proof from this platform and they were left with no other option than to join the site if you can see I have 6 referrals and I long to have more.
I also do same as well I think that I have also got some freinds into working online,some of them are doing well right now and I think even those blogs that I do post my money making strategy people join from there so I have invited so many freinds to come and start working online.

For now I have not, but hope to get a lot of friends soon when the time comes but for now my focus is to make money not focusing of making friends, I believe that when you have money you can also get friends too.

I convinced my wife's sister to start an online shop to sell what she makes. She started selling on Etsy and now has her own small business store and makes good money doing it. So much so, her husband was able to go down to working part-time and help her out with the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back