What's new

Have you gotten friends into working online?

I tried my possible best to put a friend through working online but since am kinda far to where he is,working online is kind of hard for him to do because am not always less busy to give him the guidelines I guess.
Since the pandemic started, I got a few friends to try their hands at online earning. And so far they both have favorable thoughts about it. With that being said though, they still have a lot of work to do. Have you gotten any friends or family into working online? And if so, have they become a success at it?

Yes, I got new several friends since I began to work online (considering I was working online since many years before the pandemic event). I can state some of my best friends are among my online acquaintances, even if I never saw them in person cause the great distances.

Since the pandemic started, I got a few friends to try their hands at online earning. And so far they both have favorable thoughts about it. With that being said though, they still have a lot of work to do. Have you gotten any friends or family into working online? And if so, have they become a success at it?
Its better to teavh your friends how to make money than guving them money, iwas introduced to online earning by a friend and i later introduces some friends too , son that we can both earn together.

I have introduced a lot of people into different ways to make money online and most of them work on different site and forums and some of them are freelance worker because they already have the skills that is needed in the internet world. I'm looking forward to also become a freelance worker but for now I only concentrate on forums since I don't have a good skill.

I have introduced a lot of people into different ways to make money online and most of them work on different site and forums and some of them are freelance worker because they already have the skills that is needed in the internet world. I'm looking forward to also become a freelance worker but for now I only concentrate on forums since I don't have a good skill.

A lack of skills is one of the main reasons why most of the people are not able to earn money online. Just like the offline world, skills matter a lot when it comes to online world. We are REALLY fortunate to have found bizdustry forum. Bizdustry is a kind of a forum that does not require you to have excellent writing skills and you only need basic skills to make money. I hope more opportunities will be available to unskilled workers like us in the online world in the future.

Seriously the pandemic has made a great impact on me in terms of income, knowledge and the kinds of friends I have made on online business I have made alot of friends who have teach me alot of thing and how to make survey on the new profitable site.
That's the beauty of the internet, because when you're stuck at home because of the pandemic, you still have options to make some sort of living online.

Seriously the pandemic has made a great impact on me in terms of income, knowledge and the kinds of friends I have made on online business I have made alot of friends who have teach me alot of thing and how to make survey on the new profitable site.

I do not think that pandemic must be the only reason why a person must work online and earn money. Pandemic was NEVER the reason why I started working online to earn money. Of course pandemic might be the reason for many; however, the reason why I really like earning money online was because it is my passion.

I always have issues referring people into money making scheme. It is either they are very unlucky that they were unable to earn or the websites won't pay the very moment they join. I had it bad when I introduced my friends to ponzi scheme years back.

A lack of skills is one of the main reasons why most of the people are not able to earn money online. Just like the offline world, skills matter a lot when it comes to online world. We are REALLY fortunate to have found bizdustry forum. Bizdustry is a kind of a forum that does not require you to have excellent writing skills and you only need basic skills to make money. I hope more opportunities will be available to unskilled workers like us in the online world in the future.
yes this is what I've been trying to say that if we think of making something tangible online we should look for a better skill that is on high demand and learn, this is what you will use and make a lot of money you are dreaming of in the online world,programming or ethical hacking is one of the best skill you can actually learn because they are all good.

I have made alot of friends through working online may are those even not from my home country and few whom are my resident country men. I do really enjoy their company on the platform and the kind of knowledge I do usually got from them it is really encouraging.

The answer is simply no not because it is my fault but because they are not willing to make money online. I have tried to teach a couple of them but they weren't ready.

Unfortunately, many people do not take online earning seriously. I remember people frowning at me when I told them that I earn money online. They think that it is just not possible for people to earn money online. Probably this is because they themselves were not able to make money? The truth is that online money making is not for everyone. Moreover, referring active members is not that easy either for various reasons.
Yeah, referring people is not easy. At a time I got frustrated and stopped it, though I only tell one or two persons who ask me about online earninng opportunities to join bizdustry.

Yeah, referring people is not easy. At a time I got frustrated and stopped it, though I only tell one or two persons who ask me about online earninng opportunities to join bizdustry.
Teaching a friend's to make money is the best thing and the best feelings of acheivement for me, though some friends backbites you, but most of them will ever be greatful to you.

The other problem with referring people is that people just do not care. I mean I asked many people to join some websites using my referral link and they said that they would join it but they never cared about joining it. Referring people is obviously one of the most difficult aspect of earning money on the internet. Some people may even decline your invitation to join websites because they believe that the website you are promoting might be bogus.
Post automatically merged:

yes this is what I've been trying to say that if we think of making something tangible online we should look for a better skill that is on high demand and learn, this is what you will use and make a lot of money you are dreaming of in the online world,programming or ethical hacking is one of the best skill you can actually learn because they are all good.

I am 29 years old. Even though many people may say that age is just a number, I really do not think that I have the time to learn new skills and try to earn money using my skills. Right now I have been focusing more on earning money rather than learning new skills. Do you think I still have the time to learn new skills and use my skills to earn money online? I feel like I am too old enough to learn new things.

Last edited:
No, I'm a solitary worker. I don't normally introduce people to sites because I don't know how they will work out. I would hate to refer a person who spammed a site and I think I may have done that when I put my referral link on Reddit once. I might suggest a site to someone I know from another forum if I think they are good posters.

As far as personal friends go, I don't know anyone who likes posting on paid forums in my age group. Most of my friends think I'm crazy!
We rise by lifting others, together we achieve more, this should be something that we should all know, I don't have a lot of referrals myself but I still talk to people.

Well concerning your question in the above post o if i have brought my friends into online business, well I will have to say that yes i definitely have and they definitely enjoy it a lot compared to oflline businesses these days

Yes I have gotten friends to working online since the pandemic started. Some of my friends lost their jobs as a result of covid 19 pandemic and the lockdown which affected many businesses and employees. I encourage them to do some minor work online till they will find a better offline job.

I got so many of my friends into working online. They were very surprised and also amazed when they started receiving their payment from the jobs they did online and now they believe in making good money online today

Yes I do tried doing that , I invited a friend to one of the forum but he didnt even post a single comment there. So my efforts were in vain.

Yeah I indeed have although not as much as I would like because some are skeptical about working but would definitely be referring more people online soon

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back