What's new

Have you ever lost money through a ponzi scheme

Yes I have lost my money in Ponzi scheme. This scheme looked very good to be a scam because it came with task and the scheme at first paid but the second so called investment was swallowed and everything just went blank. Since then, I have decided to stick to my bizdustry source of learning and earning.
They usually pay at the first time then later on they start having issues paying users ,this is the problem , only those who joins first benefit a lot

Luckily I have never fallen victim to a ponzi scheme. Partly thanks to the fact that I am very suspicious when it comes to giving money or payment details to anyone. My MO is to never assume an earning program is legit unless I can find enough convincing evidence and I see no red flags indicating it might be a scam. It's better to miss out on an opportunity than to run into a scam and lose a bunch of money.

From day one, I highly hate Ponzi scheme network of any type. But my sister have lost huge amount of money from ponzi. She never listen to my advice. She lost money on two platforms. Many Ponzi platforms are scams. I hate Ponzi

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
Have you ever lost money to a ponzi scheme and how much did you loose?
I have not lost money into ponzi scheme before not because I haven't tried it but I was always afraid of reinvesting after collecting my money and it often crash thereafter.

I've not lost money in a Ponzi scheme before, not that I'm wisest but I'm not a fan of the idea, it doesn't sound feasible to me because we all know money is hard to come by

Yes i have been a victim of this ponzi schemes and i have lost a fortune to it.it destabilized my business then and had a very strong negative effect on me thrill date. Ponzi should be discouraged.

Yes I have lost my money on ponzi scheme, it was a scam ponzi scheme on WhatsApp, they added me to a group on WhatsApp posting all sorts of payment proofs for an investment that pays 100% ROI in just over 24hours time, I was so thrilled with the prospect of getting 100% on my investment just within 24hour so I had to go and borrow the money from a neighbor to invest in it, immediately they received it, they blocked me😢. This gave me sleepless nights for days, I was so depressed for long. I just paid off the debt of about a year plus yesterday, please guys be careful online.
This is tough i hope you get through it ,because your story is quite touching things really do happen we just have to make research before investing

Yes, I have lost money through ponzi scheme last year October. Though my greediness also made me to lose so much. I saw the adverts online and I never did thorough findings about the scheme, then I invested so much in it at the end of the day I never got paid.

Ponzi scheme is one of the nightmare of people these days. Everybody have had one or two experience with them. My first experience was last month

I can never forget how pozi scheme (MMM) put me into a serious debt when it came to Nigeria. I had already made some profits but instead of quitting I went ahead and borrowed more money which I eventually lose.

Ponzi schemes are fond of making fake promises of unreasonable return on investment you would get with them. But most of the time this schemes always fail.

I have never been a victim of ponzi scheme until late february i decided to try it and my first attempt caughtt me badly. They are still holding the money till now

It's never advisable to invest in Ponzi schemes. The worst happened to me was losing time when acquaintances of mine asked me help to become their referral in some pay to play sites. I signed up and start to play, waiting to reach the minimum payout. But the bad surprise was I couldn't withdraw without an investment and even worse, users can only receive the 40% of the investment. To withdraw the 100% of the investment, you need referrals investors. Having understood those pay to play being Ponzi schemes, finally I only used them as normal online games for recreation.

I lost in a russian one around 15$. I did not know at first how it's really work and I tought if I reffer some people that will invest as much as me I will earn a lot... I didn't found anyone to invest in that site, but it's better because after few weeks I heard it's totally a scam

I have never been a victim of ponzi scheme until late february i decided to try it and my first attempt caughtt me badly. They are still holding the money till now
I think at first you wouldn't have register on the platform or where you convinced by a friend or so ,because i also hate ponzi schemes too

I lost in a russian one around 15$. I did not know at first how it's really work and I tought if I reffer some people that will invest as much as me I will earn a lot... I didn't found anyone to invest in that site, but it's better because after few weeks I heard it's totally a scam
Yes, Russian sites have these flaws. My pay to play sites were Russian too. And even when we find referrals who invest, we earn, but they lose. We earn at the expenses of our referrals, that's Ponzi. So I finally preferred to only play for amusement, as those game were based on farm life or birds life.

There was a certain time in Nigeria that Ponzi scheme was the order of the day. I lost a lot of money during that period. Almost 2000 dollars.

I have not because I don't know about the business, because if one wants to invest in ponzi scheme one need to be very careful in order not to lost money in the business.

I still maul over the loss of my funds at one ponzi scheme that took away my hard earned income way back in 2016. It was almost all i had back then, I'm happy that I've recovered from such shocker that neay took my life.

Any online platform that doesn't have a product or service is Ponzi scheme. I have lost so many to Ponzi scheme but can't equate my gain on it. My best advise is to be careful with HYIP and go for something reasonable like 10%-20% monthly.
This is what almost deck my life during the time of MMM in Nigeria. I can never forget how badly I was affected that I lose all my money and the one that I borrowed. Ponzi scheme in not what I can recommend for even my enemy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back