What's new

Have you ever lost money through a ponzi scheme

Loosing money into Ponzi scheme is inevitable because Ponzi scheme is a short term platform which can't last long . It a scheme design for just a short period of time in which investors can't do without loosing in it

I have lost money to ponzi schemes like mmm and twinkers, it was a terrible experience, although am glad i lost those cash because it actually made me wiser and am more experienced. So now I can guide others properly.

Last edited:
Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
Have you ever lost money to a ponzi scheme and how much did you loose?
Yes I lost part of my final semester project fund to a Ponzi scheme and that is the full and final lesson I needed to be wiser.
I can't trust any again, never again

Ponzi scheme is really bad, those guys that indulge in such business should be jail when got. They come with sweet talk and high return of investment which is really difficult ignored. I lot about $109 in ponzi scheme.

Yes I lost part of my final semester project fund to a Ponzi scheme and that is the full and final lesson I needed to be wiser.
I can't trust any again, never again
It was actually a very bad experience as I ended up stranded with no help in sight to bail me out. I vowed never to engage in any Ponzi arrangements again

Just reminiscing if I wasn't strong enough I would have committed suicide way back when the infamous ponzi scheme MMM crashed in December 2016. I lost my entire House rent to MMM.

My landlord's son sold his 2005 Lexus car, invested it and lost it. That one nearly ran mad.... Lol

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
I have never lost money to any Ponzi schemes and I have always made sure I am not involved in dubious schemes. Even during the MMM wave, I didn't lost a dime because I saw it coming. I deliberately did not invest in that scheme and other similar once that started afterwards.

I have lost my money to ponzi scheme which is MMM that was my first online investment, i lose more than what i gain, so anyone that want to invest online will know that either they lose or they gain.

Well what is Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise or give a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme .anyone who invest in Ponzi scheme should understand that the risk of investing in such businesses is too high side which makes it a two faced business meaning you can gain or lose in both ways

I have once lost money to a ponzi scheme some years back and I learned my lesson the bitter way.I won't advise anyone to put money into any ponzi schem,it is bound to fail and you will end up losing your hard earned cash.

Yes, I have lost 1600 naira in 2018 to a Ponzi scheme. I was introduced to it by my friend who claimed that he has earned some money with them. The disguised as a news website don't collect money from people who to register and give some percentage to the person who referred you. After many months of doing the stuff I never earned a dime even after having some money in my dashboard.

Mine didn't appear first as a ponzi scheme but it really was and I got to realised very late and unfortunately I have committed my hard earned money into it. It was a very sad experience for me when I discovered that my money was gone.

Merry Christmas
did, it was the first time i invest in internet and they got me unfortunately, they never explained how the website works in anywhere but in a section that not everyone checks, and after a lot of hardwork, i found out about it, it was late but atleast i learned something from that negative experience
I will always comment on this each time I cone across it. I will never forget that year or those years of mmm and other things like E charity and other things were reigning. I though it was how sweet it will all be till the end, I never knew they had another plan for us, that was how I invested a lot lost many money.

I have certainly lost money through Ponzi scheme, today I look back and I concluded that a lot of us that partook in that scheme did it out of greed. We wanted to make quick money without working hard. Am glad I now know better, I can never be a part of it again.

When Investing money in Ponzi schemes,you have to put it at the back of your mind that it is a fifty-fifty chance,so the risk involved is very high. I am a victim of lost monies in ponzi schemes.

People are often conned into investing in foreign exchange (forex) and cryptocurrency scams on social media through

a very common trend amongst ponzi schemes. In other to lure members of the public to their schemes, they offer ridiculous profits in a short space of time, say 30 to 90 days with an expectancy of 70-80% returns. To show more proof, they pay out to the first couple of persons.

Normally I don't do that ponzi scheme until a friend introduced me. I was a reluctant to go on with it. But she was persistent probably because of the referral. Not up to one e week into it. We both lost our money. I wasn't angry lol 😂. It is something you should be expecting when you go into stuffs like that

I have lost a lot of money to Ponzi scheme in 2018 and 2020 due to greedyness. The last one happened around October 2020 I almost committed suicide because I lost almost everything to the scheme since then I have been extra careful on any get rich scheme.
That is hilarious though. You have it all that greed is what make people to be scammed with all these Ponzi schemes. I have also been a victim of Ponzi scheme MMM I lost both my bitcoins and Fiat money to it.

I have lost my money on two occasions, at the beginning they were doing fine but along the line they just stopped paying and I can't even login to the site anymore
I was very upset but I just had to give up and continue to pray if they will come back

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back