Have you ever lost money through a ponzi scheme

Erik4150

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
Have you ever lost money to a ponzi scheme and how much did you loose?

I did, it was the first time i invest in internet and they got me unfortunately, they never explained how the website works in anywhere but in a section that not everyone checks, and after a lot of hardwork, i found out about it, it was late but atleast i learned something from that negative experience

When I was beginning to have and to come into the world of Internet also from my little calculation I've been able to loss not less than $500 on Ponzi scheme,some of them aside that you must pay for registration and some of them are mining site that after earning so much I wasn't able to withdraw my money but well there are some ways I come to know a Ponzi site,any online site you are working with the requested for payment before Beginning to earn is likely to be a Ponzi investment.please beware.

Yeah. I've lost a lots of money on different ponzi schemes in the past, especially MMM scheme. Although, I lost a little cash on MMM and never wish to consider it again. I have turned to a pastor by telling other people not to try it at all.

Any online platform that doesn't have a product or service is Ponzi scheme. I have lost so many to Ponzi scheme but can't equate my gain on it. My best advise is to be careful with HYIP and go for something reasonable like 10%-20% monthly.

I have never lost money through ponzi scheme programs but I have wasted a lot of time on those sites and wanted to invest in them but was saved by some one who l know and the person also was working on forum so he knew about them and he saved me from the danger.

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
Have you ever lost money to a ponzi scheme and how much did you loose?
Not at all, I have never lost money through it, because I have never liked such type of investment. With a high reward when I didn't work much for. Ponzi have always known mainly as scam, that's why I will never invest my money on it.

In 2018, I lost more than $2000 to MMM and other Ponzi schemes. MMM offered 20% return on investments which I got paid twice until the site went down

Yes I have lost my money on ponzi scheme, it was a scam ponzi scheme on WhatsApp, they added me to a group on WhatsApp posting all sorts of payment proofs for an investment that pays 100% ROI in just over 24hours time, I was so thrilled with the prospect of getting 100% on my investment just within 24hour so I had to go and borrow the money from a neighbor to invest in it, immediately they received it, they blocked me😢. This gave me sleepless nights for days, I was so depressed for long. I just paid off the debt of about a year plus yesterday, please guys be careful online.

Personally I haven't lost any money to Ponzi scheme, but I know a lot of People who did . I also know people who benefitted a lot before the unfortunate closure of these schemes. People who invest in Ponzi schemes know the risk associated with it and they choose to go ahead with it

Yeah! I can definitely relate to this because I have been a victim. Some years back, it was so rampant in my country and many people ventured into it. Some were lucky enough to come out unscathed but several lost huge amounts.

Ponzi schemes have been becoming a thing in the past years and I haven't really been scammed or lost money through it. I tend to be careful when it comes to staking money, I don't fall for invest this and get 50 percent in a fee days but you have to register two people and all those unproductive stuff.

Yes, I have lost money in a Ponzi. What happened was that I was told I was investing in a forex investment and as at that time I trusted the scheme. It was only after it crumbled that it dawned on me that the folks were not trading forex but were involved in Ponzi. I lost about $2,500 back then. The whole experience opened my eyes to be more careful and wary of these schemes.

Luckily for me I have been very careful not to fall victim of any Ponzi scheme, I always have this mindset that if it sounds too good to be true, then it's not really and that has been saving me from being scammed.

I have never run into being scammed by any Ponzi scheme, all because I would be to desperate in doubling your money, although I have and know a lot of rrie

No I haven't lost any of my money to any ponzi scheme, I'll know a ponzi scheme when I see one. If the ROI is too good to be true then it's probably not true. In my opinion it is greed that pushes people to fall for such schemes.

Nope, and never will. Im always careful about those kind of schemes because i've seen someone lose everything they have because she recruited a lot of people into the scheme but the CEO just run with the money. And her recruits sued her so her parents was forced to sell all their inheritance just to pay all her debts. I don't want that to happen to me.

Merry Christmas
did, it was the first time i invest in internet and they got me unfortunately, they never explained how the website works in anywhere but in a section that not everyone checks, and after a lot of hardwork, i found out about it, it was late but atleast i learned something from that negative experience

I don't really know what Ponzi scheme when I started in it, it was when they ran with my money I started hearing about that they are Ponzi scheme. I initially put some of my money into MMM, the biggest ponizt scheme in 2016 that ran away with people's money back then. Thank God have been able to move on with the issues

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back