What's new

Have you ever lost money through a ponzi scheme

There was a time when I experimented and tried to invest my hard earned income on HYIP projects. I invested a total of 27-28 dollars and ended up getting scammed badly. It was a time when I was seriously struggling to earn money and I lost more than what I earned.

This is what almost deck my life during the time of MMM in Nigeria. I can never forget how badly I was affected that I lose all my money and the one that I borrowed. Ponzi scheme in not what I can recommend for even my enemy.
yes I have lost money through a Ponzi scheme before this was when I invested in mmm and my money was lost when the site closed down.

Yes I have lost money through a lot of ponzi schemes in the past before. They were the periods when ponzi schemes were all over the place on the internet globally

Yes I have lost money through a lot of ponzi schemes in the past before. They were the periods when ponzi schemes were all over the place on the internet globally
yes I have lost money through Ponzi scheme and one of the persons came that I lost my money through was mmm I so much believe in this Ponzi scheme that I invested all my money.

I have been offered a lot of money in ponzi schemes , I have participated in a lot of them but I have never lost because I know when to enter and when to exit it.

I have invested some money in Ponzi scheme and I've lost some of them several times that is why I do not easily invest in any online investment again, during the time of mmm in Nigeria I was one of the victim.

yes I have lost money through a Ponzi scheme before this was when I invested in mmm and my money was lost when the site closed down.
I did not invest in MMM at the time but my uncle did though he first made some money at first but later lost a huge sum of money that he later invested with his friends money that he convinced to invest in MMM.

I have lost money once in a scam MLM program , based on ethereum blockchain , I remember I have invested 0.01 Ethereum and never got any returns from the site for joining the referrals.

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
Have you ever lost money to a ponzi scheme and how much did you loose?
I lost twice of which I never pray to be more than that, because when it happens I nearly end my life because all my life savings is what I invest in those Ponzi scheme.

The problem is these ponzi schemes will just make everything look genuine and as soon as enough people fall for them, they are off with people's money. May be we have heard of the popular chy mall that just disappeared some months ago.

I did, it was the first time i invest in internet and they got me unfortunately, they never explained how the website works in anywhere but in a section that not everyone checks, and after a lot of hardwork, i found out about it, it was late but atleast i learned something from that negative experience
I had some not very palatable experience,though it was a relation of mine that introduced me to the scheme,and i gave him money to do the registration for me.The whole experience did not work out as planed and i lost my money.

I’ve lost so many money online and I’m not even thinking about most of it again bit it’s been a long time i lost money on any scheme.The most recent is about 2years ago and that’s on wakanda.ng

Anyone who invest in Ponzi scheme should understand that the risk of investing in such business is on a high side which makes it a two faced business meaning you either lose or gain

Seriously, ponzi schemes aren't new to me because I have acquired the necessary information that I need about them after falling victim to them some years ago.

Yes I have. Far back in 2018, I lost money to lots of Ponzi schemes and i regreted most of them. But today am a lot wiser and cannot try such things again.

Seriously from the amount of money that I have lost to investing in Ponzi scheme it should be well above $5000 because I was very open to investing in anything that said they would pay money then.

Of course almost everyone that invested in ponzi scheme has lost money in one way or the other because if you get from one you will lost in another.

At this almost every one who has ever done an online job has fallen prey to one scammer or the other. You see the quest for getting the bills paid by investing or joining various online platform hasn't escape the notice of these fraudsters and so the turn it into their hunting zone

Seriously most people that actually go into your online business within the 21st century we are one way or not I get involved in Ponzi scheme and there is 90% possibility of losing some money to them.

Seriously most people that actually go into your online business within the 21st century we are one way or not I get involved in Ponzi scheme and there is 90% possibility of losing some money to them.
Ouch, that is such a foolish idea to join a scheme with a pyramid format. You recruit people so that you can earn from them. It is like selling your friends in order to have money from their work. That is really a bad scheme that people should realize. There is the Upline and the Downline.

Its very hard to find someone that invest in ponzi scheme that did not lose money in all the ones he participated because you its very hard to get it right in all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back