What's new

Have you ever lost money through a ponzi scheme

It was the first time i invest in internet and they got me unfortunately, they never explained how the website works in anywhere but in a section that not everyone checks, and after a lot of hardwork, I found out about it, it was late but atleast i learned something from that negative experience

Yes I have lost money through ponzi schemes it wasn't funny at all.I was asked to put certain amount of money and get double of it immediately by some one i know very well on facebook i didnt know his facebook was hacked, i did I had to put 50,000 to get 100,000 after putting the money I was told they are upgrading their system it was then it dawned on me that I have been scammed.And to make matters worst I used someone else money for it .I just learnt not to be conveteous
Post automatically merged:

Yes I have lost money through ponzi schemes it wasn't funny at all.I was asked to put certain amount of money and get double of it immediately by some one i know very well on facebook i didnt know his facebook was hacked, i did I had to put 50,000 to get 100,000 after putting the money I was told they are upgrading their system it was then it dawned on me that I have been scammed.And to make matters worst I used someone else money for it .I just learnt not to be conveteous

I personally have lost money but it just one time but i learned the following lesson.
1. Never invest in something that the profit is too good to be true.
2. Always know that the pyramid can crash anytime
3. Only use money that you can afford to loose.
4. When inviting others, always state the risk involve to them

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
Have you ever lost money to a ponzi scheme and how much did you loose?
They're lots of Ponzi schemes on ground and one needs techniques to operate this ponzi schemes as at last month i reinvested after making my profit and that was where I made the mistake I end up losing my profit and capital.

I have lost more money on ponzi scheme before and i am always been careful ,not to fall for such kind of possibility scam again , but to find the necessary means of earning money online

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
W
Merry Christmas
did, it was the first time i invest in internet and they got me unfortunately, they never explained how the website works in anywhere but in a section that not everyone checks, and after a lot of hardwork, i found out about it, it was late but atleast i learned something from that negative experience
Wow! I have fallen the victim of ponzi several times, because I believe it would not crash soon, but crash sooner than I expected, and I have loose alot of money.

Yes, I have lost a few dollars to investment online only to realize they weren't ponzi schemes. It pained me to the bone then.

luckily for me, ever since have been online, i have never fallen as a prey to all this online scammers and ponzi schemes, maybe because am always consiuos and not always carried away with unrealistic returns

luckily for me, ever since have been online, i have never fallen as a prey to all this online scammers and ponzi schemes, maybe because am always consiuos and not always carried away with unrealistic returns
Well, that's good to know. Have fallen for it 3 times, and the third one was a very big loss for me. One of my painful experience is that I was holding 1 ethereum as at then, but had to sell off to invest in a platform which promises *5 return on investment and it all turned out to be a scam.

I lost money to ponzi some years ago I was not enlightened about ponzi scheme a then so I was surprised to see I could get 18℅ profit and more in less than two weeks but after i lost money, I realized what it was.

Yes ooooo, I have and it was my first time. I did benefit from it before stories that touched the heart started circulating, I felt really bad when my money was gone, all my plans gone, I sha knew it was a 50-50 chance so I didn't beat myself up too much, I just learnt never to invest in ponzi scheme the hard way.

Anytime I remember my Ponzi scheme experience I usually laugh about it.i laugh at my foolishness for believing that people would be sincere as I am. I lost #10,000 just because the person who was supposed to pay me in turn refused at that time I was so tensed yea, imagine loosing 10k when u don't even know where to get money to pay your school fees

Yes, i lost alot in a scheme called DECI, it was a pyramid scheme in my country. Before i knew it, i had already invested hundred of dollars in it. I really hated myself.

Yes I have lost my money in Ponzi scheme. This scheme looked very good to be a scam because it came with task and the scheme at first paid but the second so called investment was swallowed and everything just went blank. Since then, I have decided to stick to my bizdustry source of learning and earning.

I lost nothing less than 100$ to a platform asking me to invest little and get back much.. I never knew it was a ponzi scheme until I was scammed.

Many of those Ponzi scheme a scam this is why I don't invest in it, well I have never lost money through any Ponzi scheme. Does who desire to invest in Ponzi scheme should be vigilant

Its better to be very much conscious because ponzi scheme are very risky things i know a lot of people who Have made loss from there , its better to be more careful

I have been a victim several times until I got wise and diacovered that ponzi scheme can only last for a while until they run out of money to give people. Ponzi schemes, if you are able to join when it is new, is actually profitable but you must be ready to leave after couple of months
Post automatically merged:

I have been a victim several times until I got wise and diacovered that ponzi scheme can only last for a while until they run out of money to give people. Ponzi schemes, if you are able to join when it is new, is actually profitable but you must be ready to leave after couple of months

I have actually ost money in a ponzi scheme and it was a percentage incentive scheme on the internet.Most of them would give a very nice and good explanation on how it works and the underlying danger will be left out.

The fraudsters, on the other hand, do not want to spend the money in the real sense. To make the scheme appear credible, they intend to pay off the early investors. As a result, a Ponzi scheme relies on a steady stream of funds to stay afloat. The scheme collapses when the promoters are unable to attract new participants or when a large portion of the current investors decide to cash out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back