What's new

Ever tried to cancel a high risk investment?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever attempted to cancel a high risk investment of yours? Was there an investment you changed your mind on, and hoped you could get your investment back somehow? I have invested in some stuff in the past, but never anything too costly where I would feel awful for wasting my money in such a way. Have you ever been able to get your investment back?

When an investment is a little risky than what I expect, I quit. The only thing I can invest for highly risky stuff is time and dedication, aside that. Na na na 😛😛😛

I tried to change it, but I did not succeed, because as it turned out, I invested in a company that has not paid out funds for a long time, and I hastily bought shares and only then read reviews about the company, and when I found out that they do not pay, I wanted to sell and withdraw funds, but I did not succeed.

I have not tried canceling my high risk investment, once I make an investment, I will not back down, I will either take profit or take loss. However, before I make an investment I do a lot of research about the asset and invest only when I am confirmed that I can make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back