What's new

Have you ever been paid out by an HYIP?

I once invested in Hyips at a time I didn't even understand what that meant. It was a 30% returns on investment after 15 days. I got paid severally before the site crashed and the hell that followed made me realize how scammy it was.

I once invested in Hyips at a time I didn't even understand what that meant. It was a 30% returns on investment after 15 days. I got paid severally before the site crashed and the hell that followed made me realize how scammy it was.
It is good that you managed to have some success for the site before they turned into a scam so you were able to profit to a certain extent. A 30% interest rate is actually pretty decent and believable.

It is good that you managed to have some success for the site before they turned into a scam so you were able to profit to a certain extent. A 30% interest rate is actually pretty decent and believable.
Yeah, I did profit but many were not so fortunate and the painful part is that those who lost out then still kept falling victim of the same method of scam.

There was a point z get rich quick scheme called Money matters that I knew was a scam but I still invested in it because they were just launching and I cashed out from it before I left them.

It was good to see that you have done your research before actually making an investment into any of these type of websites. Most of them are considered to be scam sites.
I have never invested in that before and I have never been filled out of it because I heard it is calm it operate like a Ponzi scheme.

I have never invested in that before and I have never been filled out of it because I heard it is calm it operate like a Ponzi scheme.
This is exactly how these sort of websites actually operate and what happens if they take the money from New investors and they pay off old investors in order to portray that they are a legitimate site.

This is exactly how these sort of websites actually operate and what happens if they take the money from New investors and they pay off old investors in order to portray that they are a legitimate site.
I have never tried it before because I know it is come because of the review that I have gotten for many people who have invested in it.

I have never tried it before because I know it is come because of the review that I have gotten for many people who have invested in it.
From what I have seen and from personal experience as well it seems that the best time to invest in such websites if you are interested is when they just start out because at that point they will still be paying the new users in order to try and generate more of a legitimate image.

Not yet.. I'm just starting
If you were just starting off in the cryptocurrency community then I think that it is very important that you did come to the right place over here it because if you use a forum such as this one it can help you to gain knowledge and also ascertain which of the sites are legitimate and which are not legitimate and this can save you a lot of time moving forward as well.

I have never been paid by a high yield investment before and I have only ever invested in this schemes once because I know that they always turn out scams.
Have never been paid out by this site because this site I see it as a scam and what I have heard about this site people see it see it as scam.

I have actually been paid by a hyip sites before, it was a supposed investment company and it paid about 35% in a month, it paid for a couple of months and then stopped.

I have actually been paid by a hyip sites before, it was a supposed investment company and it paid about 35% in a month, it paid for a couple of months and then stopped.
That is the nature of those hyips. Those that pay a reasonable amount of profit like that usually lasts a few months. But those that offer high profits like 100% in 24 hours only last a few days.

That is the nature of those hyips. Those that pay a reasonable amount of profit like that usually lasts a few months. But those that offer high profits like 100% in 24 hours only last a few days.
Even those that pay reasonable amount dissapear fast these days, especially these telegram fake investment sites that promise 39,40, 50 % roi in weeks or months, when they have much money they vanish

I don't think that it is time dependent. In my personal opinion i think that it will rely more on the number of people that are actually investing in the website. For example if they have enough investors in order to continuously utilize new investments to pay off old investments and still show a profit for themselves then there are times that these sites will operate for months on end, even with a high interest rate. However, with little support that is when they will see the site only be active for a few days. also it all depends on how soon people realize that it is a scam as well.

I have not been paid out by any hyip platform , I have only been scammed by them , they are not legit to prevent been scammed it's better to just stay away from them so you don't get scammed

I have been paid out by a high-yielding investment platform before but it was more like a Ponzi scheme which promised 100% of investment in 3 months. After my first successful withdrawal I run away.

I do not put much hope on high yield investment programs as they ain't reliable. This makes me to always focus on better paying alternatives Available.

There is this website that is also hyip program. Before I know that they are scam. I invested in a website with 10% returns for 11 days. So I invested there they paid the first, second and third day. After that they stopped paying and in a month the website went offline after they have scammed lit if people

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back