Have you ever been paid out by an HYIP?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
With everything going online, and with how prominent the cryptocurrency world has become, there is an increasing number of crypto scams that are based on the Ponzi scheme. The schemes offer your extremely high rewards, however the mechanism for these scams is that the money from new investors is used to pay off the older investors. There are many people that have invested into these sites that have lost a considerable amount in them.

However, there are some that get in when the site is new and just started and as a result they are actually paid out to try and prove the legitimacy of the site to bring in new members as well.

Have you ever been paid out for the HYIP sites? What sort of profit did you make and how soon did you get involved in the site to make this profit?

I do got paid sometimes the reason is im early.. just as the first day of the hyip you have a chance to get paid but don't reinvest because the chance of not getting paid is high. But to be honest the first day of the hyip is both the most risk and less risky time to invest. Because in then day you get 70/30 chance of getting paid. Second day if they paid for the first day you get 50/50

I do got paid sometimes the reason is im early.. just as the first day of the hyip you have a chance to get paid but don't reinvest because the chance of not getting paid is high. But to be honest the first day of the hyip is both the most risk and less risky time to invest. Because in then day you get 70/30 chance of getting paid. Second day if they paid for the first day you get 50/50
This is very true. Reinvesting in a venture like this is a very risky thing and it is practically like giving your money away. People need to be able to control their greed and to be able to know when to stop and take their profits as well. It is good to hear that you have had some positive experiences in getting paid from these sites though.

I have gotten paid from HYIP investment program in the past but I was unable to get all my money back before the system crashed. I got my finger Burns twice with high-yield investment program when I was still desperately looking for money. Since then I have learnt that it's a bad thing to have a get-rich-quick mindset and it can be fatter to someone's financial capability. After the incident, I started looking for a legit way of making money online by investing in my time and effort.

This is very true. Reinvesting in a venture like this is a very risky thing and it is practically like giving your money away. People need to be able to control their greed and to be able to know when to stop and take their profits as well. It is good to hear that you have had some positive experiences in getting paid from these sites though.
Yep, we are aware of their aim. That is to take the money of investors. They are only paying sometimes because they want those who they paid to refer more people so they can get even more money, if they don't need to pay anyone for their own sake they won't

Concerning if I have been paid out by HYIP sites. Well, we all know that they always like to entice people by paying out for the first time because they want people to refer more people so as to have more money to disappear with. I was only padi out once when I did register for a HYIP and since then, I could not withdraw anymore and theydisappeared into thin air

Yes I have been paid out by an HYIP site, that was because I was lucky, and I joined early enough. The number of hyip site that has eating my money and close down are far more than the number of HYIP site I have successfully withdraw from.

Well, I joined early to an HYIP sites which i made some cash out for some months, I introduced my friends and relatives to it because it was paying me back then and which was part of their plans to get more people involves so they can have more money to ghost with. I remember I no longer have access to the site or withdraw on the site anymore

You are right that you will receive the first payout as promised but it is like hitting the lottery jackpot if you receive the 2nd payout. That is the ploy of HYIP sites. They would pay you in partial so that you will attest that the site is legit. But you have to get recruits so that you can receive the 2nd payout otherwise you will experience the delaying tactics like there is a technical problem with the site or there is hold on their funds, things like that.

I have always been unlucky with those kind of websites. It is always a story of how they stopped paying few days after I joined. I won't advise anyone to try their luck by investing their money in that kind of website as the chances that you will be paid is always slim.

With everything going online, and with how prominent the cryptocurrency world has become, there is an increasing number of crypto scams that are based on the Ponzi scheme. The schemes offer your extremely high rewards, however the mechanism for these scams is that the money from new investors is used to pay off the older investors. There are many people that have invested into these sites that have lost a considerable amount in them.

However, there are some that get in when the site is new and just started and as a result they are actually paid out to try and prove the legitimacy of the site to bring in new members as well.

Have you ever been paid out for the HYIP sites? What sort of profit did you make and how soon did you get involved in the site to make this profit?
The greatest mistake I will say every one should avoid is investing with funds that you know you don't want to lose.. normally investments can come in the field losses and it is normal, everyone should be prepared for such in case it happens. That is it.

You are right that you will receive the first payout as promised but it is like hitting the lottery jackpot if you receive the 2nd payout. That is the ploy of HYIP sites. They would pay you in partial so that you will attest that the site is legit. But you have to get recruits so that you can receive the 2nd payout otherwise you will experience the delaying tactics like there is a technical problem with the site or there is hold on their funds, things like that.
This is how these sites tend to operate, and in a way it is well-thought-out as the payment to the first few members may cost them a little bit in order to achieve it, however the site is then being promoted by its users with there being no input that is required from them in that sense. So all their users will promote the site and their income will increase drastically, turning it to a scam. This is how the first few users are actually able to post payment proofs from their time on these websites.

I tried investing in HYIPs last year and I was lucky to have gotten paid by three of them, but several others ran away with my money. The few I got paid with were those that I invested early when the site was still really new. That is just a day or some hours since their launch.

HYIPs are very risky investments and can be classified as gambling. Though quite a number of them paid at the initial stage, same oftenly crash with time. I have not actually been paid by any HYIP.

HYIP, on the other hand, really pays off in the beginning. That's what they pull to entice others to join. When you are early, you win. The only bad thing is, because you earn, you will report or spread to others with matching your proof of payment, of course they will be enticed to join because just like you they also want to earn. It's too late, because when the HYIP earns and the amount deposited with them is ok with them, it can run anytime.

I tried investing in HYIPs last year and I was lucky to have gotten paid by three of them, but several others ran away with my money. The few I got paid with were those that I invested early when the site was still really new. That is just a day or some hours since their launch.
Being paid by three is a pretty decent experience. One of the tactics that some people use is that they invest into multiple of these platforms and hope that the ones that do pay out are able to cover the losses of the ones that do not pay out and in that way, despite their money being lost on many of the sites they are still hoping to make an overall profit.

Being paid by three is a pretty decent experience. One of the tactics that some people use is that they invest into multiple of these platforms and hope that the ones that do pay out are able to cover the losses of the ones that do not pay out and in that way, despite their money being lost on many of the sites they are still hoping to make an overall profit.
Diversifying your investment in several sites is great. But I think even when doing that, you should check on how long the sites have been in existence. Most of those which have existed for long will prpbably not pay. Although it is not a gurantee that they will pay, it is best to invest in pretty new sites. Or you can just steer clear from these method of earning and focus on less risky ones.

I have never been so lucky to make anything out of hiyp sites. There was a time I got into one but when it was time to cashout the site crashed. It was so painful, since then I don't even look at hyip sites anymore. They crash in just short time.

The one ponzi scheme I joined was ultimate cycler it paid me earlier and I was happy but all my friends and family I referred to the site didn't get paid and then the aggression back to me. I have to use my money to settle some of them while failing the rest

I have never been paid by any of these Hugh yield investments companies... The only thing I have noticed about them is scam and scam upon scam more reason I am giving up on them and never do anything like that again. It's enough

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back