What's new

Have you ever been paid out by an HYIP?

The Hyip site that i was engaged in was introduced to me by me cousin and it was not funny at all,because he was the one i gave money to do for i and my brother,when the money wsa invested he keep telling us that they wrer having technical issues and it would be resolve in no time.This was after he showed us evidence of his own payment.I never got my money back.
I have never made been paid out of this site before the site is a scam anyone who is investing in such site is just like giving away your money freely.

Yes I have been paid out before by an HYIP platform. Infact several paid. Because that is the way they carryout their plan before defrauding you by not paying anymore

No, because I have not invested in the website that why I don't know anything about their pay system, and I don't know their website very well for me to invest.

Lol!!. I believe most of us must have been paid a few times before they show us their true colors as scam platform. Yes I have been paid before I get to realize they're scams

Only few percentage of people who participated in hyip programs really make money from it. It is a very risky venture and I would not advise anyone to venture into it.

Only few percentage of people who participated in hyip programs really make money from it. It is a very risky venture and I would not advise anyone to venture into it.
The trick of scammers here is that you invest 100 and you get paid of the first interest of 20%. But you have to recruit an investor for the next interests to be paid. The scheme is obvious that they are milking the investors. If you cannot bring in a new victim then you don't get your interest in your investment. So simple.

The trick of scammers here is that you invest 100 and you get paid of the first interest of 20%. But you have to recruit an investor for the next interests to be paid. The scheme is obvious that they are milking the investors. If you cannot bring in a new victim then you don't get your interest in your investment. So simple.
That's just the fact, they trick people with initial payment for them to invite others to join the league, when they have good number of Investors with substantial amount they stop paying.

I have not really been paid out by HYIP platforms because the one I participated on sometime ago made me to realise that there are so many scam websites in the internet, so I no longer participate.

Yes I have been paid by hvip but I didn't get full of my money back before the platform crash,I think it's not legit for someone who's serious in business

They only psy few to attract others as if they're very eager to stay put. They aren't staying, they're only for the money, just taking the money and they run away.

Actually yes I remember investing into an HYIP site once and I got paid the plan was for me to get double in 2 weeks or I think it was a month so I'm not sure.

I can't forget my past experience with ponzi scheme MMM did to me in 2016. It was simply a long nightmare in my life, i never gained a dime around ponzi before.

My answer to this question is unfortunately no , I have not got paid by any HYIPs so far. I have invested in around 2-3 HYIPs to be honest and none of them paid me.
Post automatically merged:

Never ever to be honest , except one time where my money was doubled from $1 to $2 , and when I invested $3 into the site site the next day , I got scammed.

Last edited:
Actually it seems more like a Ponzi scheme sites or platform I definitely don't expect positive comments or reviews on it a lot have been scammed with something similar to this so it's definitely the same.

Actually it seems more like a Ponzi scheme sites or platform I definitely don't expect positive comments or reviews on it a lot have been scammed with something similar to this so it's definitely the same.
I would never believe any Ponzi scheme is capable of paying people ever again since the time that so many people in my country fell for MMM in those days and they lost most of their investment in the process.

I do got paid sometimes the reason is im early.. just as the first day of the hyip you have a chance to get paid but don't reinvest because the chance of not getting paid is high. But to be honest the first day of the hyip is both the most risk and less risky time to invest. Because in then day you get 70/30 chance of getting paid. Second day if they paid for the first day you get 50/50

I have invested in HYIP projects and lost some money in the year 2020 and it was the worst year for me not because of pandemic rather it was because of the fact that I lost money in HYIP. Hyip is unethical scheme and I would not recommend to invest in HYIP even during the initial stages of HYIP or on the first day of HYIP. there is always a chance of getting scammed on HYIPs.

With everything going online, and with how prominent the cryptocurrency world has become, there is an increasing number of crypto scams that are based on the Ponzi scheme. The schemes offer your extremely high rewards, however the mechanism for these scams is that the money from new investors is used to pay off the older investors. There are many people that have invested into these sites that have lost a considerable amount in them.

However, there are some that get in when the site is new and just started and as a result they are actually paid out to try and prove the legitimacy of the site to bring in new members as well.

Have you ever been paid out for the HYIP sites? What sort of profit did you make and how soon did you get involved in the site to make this profit?
I saw a review about HYIP and people are saying it’s not really something to go into and they even said the site is among the site that are scam so I don’t think you can collect any money if you’re there

I saw a review about HYIP and people are saying it’s not really something to go into and they even said the site is among the site that are scam so I don’t think you can collect any money if you’re there
I have never invested in it because I see it as scam it is just like Ponzi scheme which they collect money from new members and give to the old members they recycle people's money.

Indeed I have but it's been years now although that's the only one have engaged in till date as I'm not a big fan of hyips as it usually ends more in tears for investors

I have never been paid by a high yield investment before and I have only ever invested in this schemes once because I know that they always turn out scams.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back