What's new

Have you ever been paid out by an HYIP?

Yes I have. I was paid within a period of two weeks and I was about make my second withdrawal when it crashed, it's best you stay away from Hyip.

There are many people who do get paid by the HYIP programs. However, in the end they just get scammed. Some people are smart enough to invest in HYIP and withdraw capital as soon as possible. They know that the only way to earn money through HYIPs is to invest and withdraw the capital and profits as soon as possible.

There are many people who do get paid by the HYIP programs. However, in the end they just get scammed. Some people are smart enough to invest in HYIP and withdraw capital as soon as possible. They know that the only way to earn money through HYIPs is to invest and withdraw the capital and profits as soon as possible.
Yeah, some people have actually mastered how to use these HYIPS to make profits. But one should not go into them carelessly. They don't work well for everyone.

I have never been paid by any of these Hugh yield investments companies... The only thing I have noticed about them is scam and scam upon scam more reason I am giving up on them and never do anything like that again. It's enough
I have never been paid out of that site before because that site this is come many people have discovered that our site is a scam and no one is really investing in it.

With everything going online, and with how prominent the cryptocurrency world has become, there is an increasing number of crypto scams that are based on the Ponzi scheme. The schemes offer your extremely high rewards, however the mechanism for these scams is that the money from new investors is used to pay off the older investors. There are many people that have invested into these sites that have lost a considerable amount in them.

However, there are some that get in when the site is new and just started and as a result they are actually paid out to try and prove the legitimacy of the site to bring in new members as well.

Have you ever been paid out for the HYIP sites? What sort of profit did you make and how soon did you get involved in the site to make this profit?
Greed has come to stay in the hearts of men, even when it is known that hyip pays but you stand a higher chance of being dump when you invest a second time people still won't learn to stop at the right time

To me most of the site I believe in the first attempt you will be paid so as to encourage you to do more are also invite others to participate. because it's business. it will pay for a while a d then crash that is online stuffs you should expect it to last forever.

Sure I have been paid out by so many high yield investment platforms before. Infact most people think that the fact that this platforms paid them this once makes them legit. That's wrong

Greed has come to stay in the hearts of men, even when it is known that hyip pays but you stand a higher chance of being dump when you invest a second time people still won't learn to stop at the right time
People see that a site is legit and they start to think that it will always pay them out and you are right in saying that it is greed that is causing that because that is what is making people vulnerable to these scams in the first place.

Yes I have. I was paid within a period of two weeks and I was about make my second withdrawal when it crashed, it's best you stay away from Hyip.
I have noticed the cases that I had investigated that investors got paid on the 1st month. When the investor had a recruit then the payment for the 2nd month happens. But when there is no recruit then there is no more payment. It is obvious that the HYIP is cooking us in our own frying pan.

I have noticed the cases that I had investigated that investors got paid on the 1st month. When the investor had a recruit then the payment for the 2nd month happens. But when there is no recruit then there is no more payment. It is obvious that the HYIP is cooking us in our own frying pan.
Generally in the beginning they do pay out because they are trying to show they are reputable and hence get more people to invest and share their referral link however this is the major concern.

I have never been paid by any of these Hugh yield investments companies... The only thing I have noticed about them is scam and scam upon scam more reason I am giving up on them and never do anything like that again. It's enough
Invested in that side before and I have never been paid out of this site before because of the review I heard from people that it is a scam site so I didn't even try it.

As for me, I believe 98% of all High Yield Investment Platforms are scam, the operate for some time and then pack up. They are all bound to collapse, because I don't know how someone will possibly ask you to pay a certain amount of money and double it between 24 hours without any means of making money on the website.

I do got paid sometimes the reason is im early.. just as the first day of the hyip you have a chance to get paid but don't reinvest because the chance of not getting paid is high. But to be honest the first day of the hyip is both the most risk and less risky time to invest. Because in then day you get 70/30 chance of getting paid. Second day if they paid for the first day you get 50/50
When you are investing in HYIP program ,myou must first know that its like gambling where you have just fifty percent chance of winning, and If you at one of the early investor , you will get paid so that you can share your proof of payment to others ,

When you are investing in HYIP program ,myou must first know that its like gambling where you have just fifty percent chance of winning, and If you at one of the early investor , you will get paid so that you can share your proof of payment to others ,

HYIP sites and programs have a higher chance of turning into scams after they have been online for a period like 15 days or a month. However, most HYIPs justbecome scam in the first week of getting launched.

High yield investment opportunities also known as Ponzi scheme is something I would never advise even my worst enemy to take part in,they rob Peter to pay Paul

have gotten paid from HYIP investment program in the past but I was unable to get all my money back before the system crashed. I got my finger Burns twice with high-yield investment program when I was still desperately looking for money. Since then I have learnt that it's a bad thing to have a get-rich-quick mindset and it can be fatter to someone's financial capability. After the incident, I started looking for a legit way of making money online by investing in my time and effort.

No! I've never been fortunate to be paid by HYIP sites and infact I've stopped wasting my time and resources because a while bunch of it is not legitimate.

There was a high yield investment platform that later turned out to be a Ponzi scheme that I invested in. I was paid out six times the amount of money that I invested and I never went there again.

Since I never really invested my time and money via any of the high yield investment scheme, I don't expect any withdrawal either from.them, and I don't, due to how malicious they are.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back