What's new

Have you ever been paid out by an HYIP?

I have never been paid by a high yield investment before and I have only ever invested in this schemes once because I know that they always turn out scams.
I have never been paid out by that site because the site it's not that trusted and I never did it fit to invest in it however most people see the site as scam

I joined one around December 2020 and i was able to make back my original capital,i think i was paid more than three times then it crashed around January. I also joined another one but was never paid, i lost my original capital. They promised to refund but they didnt.

I have invested just one in a hyip program before and I was scammed from it of about $10. Since then I have removed the scheme completely from my mind even.

I can only attest to the fact that I have seen individuals who got paid, but I personally have not received any payment from these high yield investment programs.

I can only attest to the fact that I have seen individuals who got paid, but I personally have not received any payment from these high yield investment programs.
I know of someone who got paid for the 1st month of interest in his investment. That is an offline scam that requires investors to recruit more investors. When that someone failed to recruit then he did not receive any interest that was promised. That was the realization that it was a scam.

I joined one around December 2020 and i was able to make back my original capital,i think i was paid more than three times then it crashed around January. I also joined another one but was never paid, i lost my original capital. They promised to refund but they didnt.
I have also experienced such trial and error investment with hyips. You earn in some but loose in others. But I decided to stop making such risks with those sites. Now I don't invest in them anymore.

With everything going online, and with how prominent the cryptocurrency world has become, there is an increasing number of crypto scams that are based on the Ponzi scheme. The schemes offer your extremely high rewards, however the mechanism for these scams is that the money from new investors is used to pay off the older investors. There are many people that have invested into these sites that have lost a considerable amount in them.

However, there are some that get in when the site is new and just started and as a result they are actually paid out to try and prove the legitimacy of the site to bring in new members as well.

Have you ever been paid out for the HYIP sites? What sort of profit did you make and how soon did you get involved in the site to make this profit?
I have three experiences with Hyip sites. The first site was at first okay because I had automatic payouts. But when my money reached $700 and I requested withdrawal, it will say pending. Then the site closed down without giving me my money back. The two other sites never gave back my investment and profit.

I have invested just one in a hyip program before and I was scammed from it of about $10. Since then I have removed the scheme completely from my mind even.
I never invested more than $1 to any HYIP because I know they are not gonna pay at all if we invest high amounts like $10. Even my $1 investments were scammed most of the time , except the few times I got paid during the beginning of HYIP.

Yes I have been paid out by by HYIP platforms before a few times before they now tell or show me their true nature as bad investment platforms

I have three experiences with Hyip sites. The first site was at first okay because I had automatic payouts. But when my money reached $700 and I requested withdrawal, it will say pending. Then the site closed down without giving me my money back. The two other sites never gave back my investment and profit.
This is the concern with hyip sites, and if you get paid out the first time it is best to take your profit and leave rather than re invest your money as this is a greater risk.

My only experience with a hyip was when I wanted to start making money online and it was sad that I was actually scammed and left such investment since then.

My only experience with a hyip was when I wanted to start making money online and it was sad that I was actually scammed and left such investment since then.
It is natural to make these mistakes at some point in your online earning journey and you should not let it get you down. I myself have made that mistake as well. What is important is to learn and not make the mistake again :)

It is natural to make these mistakes at some point in your online earning journey and you should not let it get you down. I myself have made that mistake as well. What is important is to learn and not make the mistake again :)
I have never been paid out of that site before I have never even invested in the site because of all the negative information I got about the site.

I have never been paid out of that site before I have never even invested in the site because of all the negative information I got about the site.
It is good that you knew about these sites before hand and that you were able to stay away from them to prevent any losses on your side. How did you become aware of their scam nature? Was it through forums such as this one or your own research?

HYIP sites have never favoured me. There was one that was paying their investors, but the moment I invested in it it crashed. There were about a couple more examples like that. So I decided never to invest in HYIP sites anymore.

HYIP sites have never favoured me. There was one that was paying their investors, but the moment I invested in it it crashed. There were about a couple more examples like that. So I decided never to invest in HYIP sites anymore.
I'm sorry to hear that you had such an experience however it is a learning lesson and I'm sure that it will make you a lot more cautious in the future when it comes to possible cryptocurrency investments.

I haven't done any high yield investment program before so I really don't know any logic on how it works talk more of me cashing out of the system. Some people even go as far as calling it a scam program

I haven't done any high yield investment program before so I really don't know any logic on how it works talk more of me cashing out of the system. Some people even go as far as calling it a scam program
It definitely is a scam program and for many people this is actually a Ponzi scheme that is in progress where new investments are used to pay off older investments and so forth. It is illegal.

It definitely is a scam program and for many people this is actually a Ponzi scheme that is in progress where new investments are used to pay off older investments and so forth. It is illegal.
I have never been paid by this site before because I have never invested in the site I've heard numerous rumours about the site that it is illegal and scam and because of this I did not waste my time to invest in it.

I have never been paid by this site before because I have never invested in the site I've heard numerous rumours about the site that it is illegal and scam and because of this I did not waste my time to invest in it.
It was good to see that you have done your research before actually making an investment into any of these type of websites. Most of them are considered to be scam sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back