What's new

Have you ever been paid out by an HYIP?

It's very nice to hear you received your first payout. But receiving your first withdrawal doesn't mean the site is legit. I've seen many sites that pays but later on turn to a scam.

It's very nice to hear you received your first payout. But receiving your first withdrawal doesn't mean the site is legit. I've seen many sites that pays but later on turn to a scam.
Yeah, in most of them, you will earn your first income. But upon reinvesting, you earn nothing. This is because the site has stopped paying. So you are never really sure of these hyips.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, in most of them, you will earn your first income. But upon reinvesting, you earn nothing. This is because the site has stopped paying. So you are never really sure of these hyips.

The only hyip and ponzi scheme I actually gains for is only MMM , and ever since then , I have been into two different hyip and it later turn out to be a scam, thats why i stopped wasting my money.

The only hyip and ponzi scheme I actually gains for is only MMM , and ever since then , I have been into two different hyip and it later turn out to be a scam, thats why i stopped wasting my money.

That's true. Those sites are totally scam sites that's why I don't want to invest on any hyip sites. But have you ever been scammed on hyip sites?

I have always been very unfortunate in every HYIP platform I find myself engaging in so for that reason I don't invest in it any longer because I have never been paid before

I have always been very unfortunate in every HYIP platform I find myself engaging in so for that reason I don't invest in it any longer because I have never been paid before
Hyip sites are scams. I've never invest on hyip sites because most of their scam you can hardly differentiate between the scam and the legit one's.

With everything going online, and with how prominent the cryptocurrency world has become, there is an increasing number of crypto scams that are based on the Ponzi scheme. The schemes offer your extremely high rewards, however the mechanism for these scams is that the money from new investors is used to pay off the older investors. There are many people that have invested into these sites that have lost a considerable amount in them.

However, there are some that get in when the site is new and just started and as a result they are actually paid out to try and prove the legitimacy of the site to bring in new members as well.

Have you ever been paid out for the HYIP sites? What sort of profit did you make and how soon did you get involved in the site to make this profit?

I was paid once in the beginning when I worked with such sites but in time it became a scam. these sites are based on the investments of others, no one will give you money out of his own pocket.

I have never gain a dime from hyip sites because most of those hyips site are fake and scam I don't even try to wast any of my time on such sites.

All the hyips that I know are not reliable as they have got lots of complications and this has made me to not give them any trial at all.

hyip sites are designed to scam people from the start and they always gives out a juicy offer that we cannot resist and thats the main reason why people rush the offer because we like anything free.
All the hyips that I know are not reliable as they have got lots of complications and this has made me to not give them any trial at all.

If you invest in a new HYIP, you can actually make money. If you invest small in multiple hyip, you can still make profit even when some of the hyips go out of business.

If you invest in a new HYIP, you can actually make money. If you invest small in multiple hyip, you can still make profit even when some of the hyips go out of business.
I wonder how you would make money with HYIP when it will only give you the earnings that is part of your investment. Let's say you invested $100 then you can receive $25 on the first month and you are lucky to receive another $25 on the 2nd month. You can continue receiving the promised high yield only when you have made a new investment or you have recruited an investor.

Yes, I have been paid out some times ago when I was balling with my get rich quick scheme. I invested in MMM, boompay, and a lots more and they couldn't rescue to the end.

With everything going online, and with how prominent the cryptocurrency world has become, there is an increasing number of crypto scams that are based on the Ponzi scheme. The schemes offer your extremely high rewards, however the mechanism for these scams is that the money from new investors is used to pay off the older investors. There are many people that have invested into these sites that have lost a considerable amount in them.

However, there are some that get in when the site is new and just started and as a result they are actually paid out to try and prove the legitimacy of the site to bring in new members as well.

Have you ever been paid out for the HYIP sites? What sort of profit did you make and how soon did you get involved in the site to make this profit?
I have not earned from a hYIP site before. Back in school when ponzi schemes was trending, a lot of students made money through it and when they reinvested, the system crashed and they lost their reinvestments. I do not think i would ever join such sites, it is risky.

I have never been involved nor paid by high yielding investment platforms. Although, a few people around have testified of earning from such platforms. It's difficult to know if they are legit, so I don't usually bother engaging in them.

I have never been involved nor paid by high yielding investment platforms. Although, a few people around have testified of earning from such platforms. It's difficult to know if they are legit, so I don't usually bother engaging in them.
That is the concern with these type of sites because you can never tell if someone is being honest or if they are just trying to get a referral bonus and therefore they are trying to get you to sign up.

As long as it is a high yield investment program , I'll try as much as possible to avoid investing my money in such. Most of the ones I tried out in the past was not a high return investment programs and I have been paid even though they will eventually crashed.

I have been paid by some hyip before but the issue is that you will need to be patience and careful because thisprogram is never reliable ifyou want to make moneyherethen do hit and run with small amount of money. I was paid by those hourly program but they latar scam me

I have invested in some of those platforms before , luckily some were able to pay me and I was able to recover my investment capital but some of them will not pay me even till this day . it is a risky investment that is why it is advised we invest what we can afford to lose

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back