What's new

Have you ever been paid out by an HYIP?

I don't think that it is time dependent. In my personal opinion i think that it will rely more on the number of people that are actually investing in the website. For example if they have enough investors in order to continuously utilize new investments to pay off old investments and still show a profit for themselves then there are times that these sites will operate for months on end, even with a high interest rate. However, with little support that is when they will see the site only be active for a few days. also it all depends on how soon people realize that it is a scam as well.
If we look at it closely, it is greed that has made Ponzi scheme that disguise as investment close up shop early these days at least some years before we had Ponzi scheme stay for six months even a year but greed when the investors start increasing make the site owners satisfy their greed and leave the site.

With everything going online, and with how prominent the cryptocurrency world has become, there is an increasing number of crypto scams that are based on the Ponzi scheme. The schemes offer your extremely high rewards, however the mechanism for these scams is that the money from new investors is used to pay off the older investors. There are many people that have invested into these sites that have lost a considerable amount in them.

However, there are some that get in when the site is new and just started and as a result they are actually paid out to try and prove the legitimacy of the site to bring in new members as well.

Have you ever been paid out for the HYIP sites? What sort of profit did you make and how soon did you get involved in the site to make this profit?
I was paid by one website that looks like hyip site. Although the profit is very low, the site is a good example of hyip website.

I have never been paid out by any high-yield investment program I engaged in. The last one I am going to be in crashed a weeks to the time I'm going to get paid.

If we look at it closely, it is greed that has made Ponzi scheme that disguise as investment close up shop early these days at least some years before we had Ponzi scheme stay for six months even a year but greed when the investors start increasing make the site owners satisfy their greed and leave the site.
You are right. The scamming scheme is designed for greedy people. One town mayor here invested in a Ponzi scheme. When he got paid for the 1st interest he borrowed money to invest more. Worse, he invited his town mates to invest. When the scammer left town the mayor was in hot water because of his greed.

You are right. The scamming scheme is designed for greedy people. One town mayor here invested in a Ponzi scheme. When he got paid for the 1st interest he borrowed money to invest more. Worse, he invited his town mates to invest. When the scammer left town the mayor was in hot water because of his greed.
This is a sad story but also funny, lol. A whole town mayor was duped and the sad part is that it can be very difficult to chase down these fraudsters since it was done online.

I was paid thrice I think before the site became closed down. This was due to the fact that I was close friends with the administrator of the site and he told me point blank that I should invest within a short window

With everything going online, and with how prominent the cryptocurrency world has become, there is an increasing number of crypto scams that are based on the Ponzi scheme. The schemes offer your extremely high rewards, however the mechanism for these scams is that the money from new investors is used to pay off the older investors. There are many people that have invested into these sites that have lost a considerable amount in them.

However, there are some that get in when the site is new and just started and as a result they are actually paid out to try and prove the legitimacy of the site to bring in new members as well.

Have you ever been paid out for the HYIP sites? What sort of profit did you make and how soon did you get involved in the site to make this profit?
I’ve not been in luck with any of the Ponzi scheme, because I could remember the one I did last month I lost twenty thousand of my country currency in it so since then have decided to not do it again.

One of my friends is usually very lucky with these kinds of schemes. I usually register as very early and start making money with them before they crash.

In the past I get a good revenue from Profit Clicking and Profitable Sunrise however these two programs are disappearing now and no longer live however they gain a good brand of users.

I do got paid sometimes the reason is im early.. just as the first day of the hyip you have a chance to get paid but don't reinvest because the chance of not getting paid is high. But to be honest the first day of the hyip is both the most risk and less risky time to invest. Because in then day you get 70/30 chance of getting paid. Second day if they paid for the first day you get 50/50
I normally do a research on any HYIP sites before venturing into the investment, I normally put my money into a fresh HYIP programme, invest and get my money out once and leaves,

Yes I had been paid out with the aid of using an HYIP webweb page, that became due to the fact I became lucky, and I joined early enough. The range of hyip webweb page that has consuming my cash and near down are a long way extra than the range of HYIP webweb page I even have effectively withdraw from.

I don't do high yield investment program just because I know that as whole lots of them are fake and they don't fulfil the promises the make to investors when they keep collecting money from them

I’ve not been in luck with any of the Ponzi scheme, because I could remember the one I did last month I lost twenty thousand of my country currency in it so since then have decided to not do it again.
This is a substantial loss and I am sure that it must have set you off quite a bit in terms of your financial position. In the future when it comes to Ponzi scheme it is very important in order to try and Converse with other people on a forums such as this in order to try and see what their personal experiences and as a result you will be able to gauge whether it is a scam or a legitimate site.

I have never been lucky with high yield investment program. Most of the time I invested my money into the programs, I end up loosing all my money.
It is important that you continue to stay away from websites such as this because they will continuously take your money. I actually read an article once that detailed how you can make money from these sort of websites because if you are able to get in on the ground floor when it first starts off then chances are that you will get paid quite considerably. However after a few days most of these sites turned into a scam website because of the fact that they are operating on a Ponzi system.

I have never been paid out by that site because the site it's not that trusted and I never did it fit to invest in it however most people see the site as scam
I also admit I have never been paid out by this high yielding investment program yet. I have lost my money through them.

I believe there's no more way to recover my investment of $700 dollars. It should have been a lot of money to be spent for my family needs.

I also admit I have never been paid out by this high yielding investment program yet. I have lost my money through them.

I believe there's no more way to recover my investment of $700 dollars. It should have been a lot of money to be spent for my family needs.
Generally when it comes to platforms such as this there is no way to actually recover your money because cryptocurrency is not even considered to be legal. As a result there is no actual legal standing that you can take to try and hire a lawyer to recover the funds. Unfortunately in such circumstances you have to write off what you have lost and just be a lot more cautious in the future.

Most newer HYIP platforms are becoming more and more similar in their website deigns that makes it possible to know that they are the very ones running another one you must have sen before.

I have never been paid by any and talking about this Ponzi scheme. I have registered on alot of them. When it's time for them to pay you. It's stays on pending.
This is generally the case and what some of these websites actually do is that they ask you for an additional deposit in order to try and cover the transaction fees however this is generally never the case and if such a scenario does arise it leads to the question of why can't they use the transaction fee or deducted from the amount that they owe you.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back