What's new

Have you ever been paid out by an HYIP?

A lot of the sites that are disguising under hyip are actually scams in disguise. When I joined one far back about 2 years ago, I received my first and then second payment but after sometimes the whole scheme crashed and people lost a lot of money from it.

The tactics they always adopt is a simple one. They will pay you for one or two times at the most and then the next payment will never come

S
I do got paid sometimes the reason is im early.. just as the first day of the hyip you have a chance to get paid but don't reinvest because the chance of not getting paid is high. But to be honest the first day of the hyip is both the most risk and less risky time to invest. Because in then day you get 70/30 chance of getting paid. Second day if they paid for the first day you get 50/50
Seriously, am just getting a little bit knowledge about this HYIPS now, so it like more or less an investment platform the way I see it.

I have never been paid out buy hyip this is because I have never invested in hyip but I plan on investing in hyip soon. I see it as a good business or investment

The only way not to lose out on HYIP programs is to be among the early comers. Those who jump on it late usually lose their hard earned money.

Yes you can be paid. But I have never used I have heard complaint. From my friends that after paying twice they where not able to withdraw. Again. But u can try it may work for you.

I have been paid only once by those hyip site and i think that many hyip site i have registered on are mostly scams , you need to be very careful investing in them

Yeah, sure, I made like 100$ from them; however, I lost more than this amount. It's a really awful field to make money, honestly.

Yes I have been paid, I know how relatable it is,though some investment are high risk but you have to be strategic, enter and leave,invest what you can loose.

I have never been paid out buy hyip this is because I have never invested in hyip but I plan on investing in hyip soon. I see it as a good business or investment

Do NOT invest in HYIP. Hyips are all scams that will loot you and then run away with all of your money. They are all ponzi schemes and unethical business. They have ruined the lives of many people and many people lost hundreds and even thousands of dollars in HYIP. I really wish if there was a law that prohibts search engines to add domains of hyips into the search results. Unfortunately, these scam hyips will remain forever no matter what and many people will keep losing money.

I have never used a hyip, therefore, I have never been paid by a hyip. There is no business that can give you 100 percent return in one month as claimed by hyip, I know this therefore I have never become a victim

I've been paid out by an HYIP, but I never did get the full amount promised. Immediately they made enough payments that covered my initial investment and some little profits, they stopped paying. At least, I got my capital back.

Yes i have been paidnby an HYIP. The thing about this criminals is that they will be testing you tongain your trust first before running away with your money

Most HYIPs are found of paying well at the initial stage. They do so to keep attracted investors. It just like the MMM that once existed. I do very well to avoid HYIPs schemes.

HYIP pays few during its first creation to generate payment proof ti scam people off their hard earned income. That shouldn't push anyone joining such quick money making scheme.

Those who usually benefit on such schemes are the first set of people to join. It is very risky to put your money on such a scheme as it can crash at anytime and you will make a lot of losses.

yes many times i have been paid by a hyip site. i have to say that i used many hyip sites to make money and i was successful but not always. i have lost too on many hyips so its all about luck.

I cannot even imagine myself get paid by HYIP.Unfortunately i am not that lucky to receive money from HYIP expect the first payout but from then i have not paid from HYIP

I cannot even imagine myself get paid by HYIP.Unfortunately i am not that lucky to receive money from HYIP expect the first payout but from then i have not paid from HYIP
its not matter to be lucky or unlucky. the matter is how you and when you invest because you have to invest at the right time.

The Hyip site that i was engaged in was introduced to me by me cousin and it was not funny at all,because he was the one i gave money to do for i and my brother,when the money wsa invested he keep telling us that they wrer having technical issues and it would be resolve in no time.This was after he showed us evidence of his own payment.I never got my money back.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back