What's new

Have you ever been paid out by an HYIP?

Diversifying your investment in several sites is great. But I think even when doing that, you should check on how long the sites have been in existence. Most of those which have existed for long will prpbably not pay. Although it is not a gurantee that they will pay, it is best to invest in pretty new sites. Or you can just steer clear from these method of earning and focus on less risky ones.
I completely agree with you there. However, there is limited ways to be able to get to know about a site like this as soon as it starts up, unless you are very lucky to see the original advert. Often most of the time that people see this is through PTC ads with other people's referral links, and this in my opinion, is already a sign that it has been around for a little while and has made some payment, so it is a greater risk when you see it on a referral link.

I completely agree with you there. However, there is limited ways to be able to get to know about a site like this as soon as it starts up, unless you are very lucky to see the original advert. Often most of the time that people see this is through PTC ads with other people's referral links, and this in my opinion, is already a sign that it has been around for a little while and has made some payment, so it is a greater risk when you see it on a referral link.
Yeah, that is right. It is so hard to find a way to monitor these sites so you know when they are launched. Joining through a referral truly means that the site is not new anymore. That is why the safest thing to do is to just stop investing in such sites.

Yes. Several times. I knew was taking a risk by investing in the HYIP, i knew it wouldn't last long as the ROI was almost ridiculous. I collected my payment three times before I pulled out. Immediately it crashed.

I tried investing in one particularly HYIP sites but I was later scam and robbed of my money, so since then I have never been in any other HYIP sites anymore because 99% of them are scams, but there's still some real ones thou.

I have never been paid by a high paying investment before in my life, whenever I get enticed and it's time for them to pay me, they always come up with flimsy excuses why they have stop paying or why it's not working again. Am done with high yield investment platforms.

I have paid by many high profit investment platforms. I know their games, I always invest earlier before they run away. When you study their moves, you will know their games. Though some are legit and wish to stay long but inability of people to join them wretched them.

With everything going online, and with how prominent the cryptocurrency world has become, there is an increasing number of crypto scams that are based on the Ponzi scheme. The schemes offer your extremely high rewards, however the mechanism for these scams is that the money from new investors is used to pay off the older investors. There are many people that have invested into these sites that have lost a considerable amount in them.

However, there are some that get in when the site is new and just started and as a result they are actually paid out to try and prove the legitimacy of the site to bring in new members as well.

Have you ever been paid out for the HYIP sites? What sort of profit did you make and how soon did you get involved in the site to make this profit?
I have invested a couple of times in high-yield investment schemes and I have also withdrawn severally and I have lost some money in their platforms as well. I don't advise anybody to invest in high-yield investment schemes because it is only the early comers that cash out.

I have been paid from an hyip before. I joined during the early stages and I received payouts for a few months. Some hyip I know are still paying but I don't know for how long. I only invest what I can afford to loose.

It's true there are very many high yield investment platforms running in the crypto market now and the only one that was legit that I knew of was btc rate the interest was not really much but it was something. It's no longer paying though.

I havec ome across so many hyip sites online. But most of them are fake or they don't pay after you must have put all your efforts and time to it. I just like what someone said above, that you should not reinvest if not the possibility of being paid is very low. And I have personally observed this from these sites. I have not gone near such sites for so many years now. And I don't think I will again. That is just my take.

Yes. Several times. I knew was taking a risk by investing in the HYIP, i knew it wouldn't last long as the ROI was almost ridiculous. I collected my payment three times before I pulled out. Immediately it crashed.
You are only lucky to have collected your money before it crashed. The basic rule in ponzi or high yield investment platforms is that you need to be among the early cash got you to benefit more of it.
Post automatically merged:

I havec ome across so many hyip sites online. But most of them are fake or they don't pay after you must have put all your efforts and time to it. I just like what someone said above, that you should not reinvest if not the possibility of being paid is very low. And I have personally observed this from these sites. I have not gone near such sites for so many years now. And I don't think I will again. That is just my take.
I am not doubting your opinion nor try to discredit your view but the fact is that there are many high yield investment platforms that pay. But it is very certain that these platforms are established to cheat on the masses.
Post automatically merged:

It's true there are very many high yield investment platforms running in the crypto market now and the only one that was legit that I knew of was btc rate the interest was not really much but it was something. It's no longer paying though.
I have never heard or venture into high yield investment platforms that work with cryptocurrency. I will be glad if you can shed more light about the site you mentioned and your review about the site having been using it for long.

I didn't invest much on hyips but I invested on one tron smart contracts luckily I was paid before the site eventually shut down honestly majority of Investing on hyips usually lose their money instead of a gains they are high-risk .

Ponzy scheme have benefits many and others have got burn from it.everything count on luck and how early you are into the scheme.i wouldn't advise any close buddies to go into it.it might burn you.

In 2016-2017, hyips were my primary source of online income. I was earning $400-600 per month on hyips. I had invested on 5-6 different hyips and I also had a couple of active referrals. I started with $5, and then gradually increased my investment to $400.

Ponzy scheme have benefits many and others have got burn from it.everything count on luck and how early you are into the scheme.i wouldn't advise any close buddies to go into it.it might burn you.
Yes, ponzi schemes has its advantages and disadvantages, one need to be careful,smart and not be greedy if you want to gain in any ponzi scheme, You should know when its time to withdraw and back out because you might get hurt if you are not careful.

I have low risk tolerance whenever it comes to HYIP'S. The investment is usually high, and you will almost always be required to bring new referrals to make earnings.

Now this is risky, because if those people lose their money, it might damage your reputation for long

I have never been paid out through high yielding investment programme as all the investment avenues that I have found online so far are all scams and this has made me to be so wary of any online investment opportunity that I get.

I have earned really well in the past fro HYIP. I was using 5-6 HYIPs at the same time, I lost money on some sites and earned money on some times. I also has a lot of referrals.

M
With everything going online, and with how prominent the cryptocurrency world has become, there is an increasing number of crypto scams that are based on the Ponzi scheme. The schemes offer your extremely high rewards, however the mechanism for these scams is that the money from new investors is used to pay off the older investors. There are many people that have invested into these sites that have lost a considerable amount in them.

However, there are some that get in when the site is new and just started and as a result they are actually paid out to try and prove the legitimacy of the site to bring in new members as well.

Have you ever been paid out for the HYIP sites? What sort of profit did you make and how soon did you get involved in the site to make this profit?
Most of the high yield investment programs that I have been into end up being scammers and that is why I cannot even afford to go into it anymore to save my money.

It is very risky, however, you can actually earn from Hyip. You need to invest small funds on a couple of hyip. I invest in relatively new hyip compared to the old ones.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back