What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

Well sometimes for you to know whether a site is legit you have to try and sometimes it is in the process of your trying stage that they may end up stealing your money from such sites.
Working on a website without confirming the legitimacy could amount to been getting scammed and not getting paid at the end of the day. If you carry out enough research it wouldn't lead to that.

Working on a website without confirming the legitimacy could amount to been getting scammed and not getting paid at the end of the day. If you carry out enough research it wouldn't lead to that.
Well it is good that one should carry on a good research before putting more effort in such site but in some cases where you are not a type that do research first then you try to see what will happen.

Well it is good that one should carry on a good research before putting more effort in such site but in some cases where you are not a type that do research first then you try to see what will happen.
You should do all that need to be done to confirm the legitimacy of a particular website before you start working on it. This is necessary to avoid getting scammed at the end of the day.

I have never have such experience working online, but I believe we have a lots of scam platforms that claims they pay their members, you have to be very careful in terms of choosing a website.

It will be very bad to conceal all the names of scam site . The best thing to do is to keep exposing them and even creating a forum for scam sites . This will reduce the number of scam site online.

Well writing online reviews about scam sites could also help people as well. You may find reviews of many online sites nowadays as many users write reviews of such kind of sites.

You should do all that need to be done to confirm the legitimacy of a particular website before you start working on it. This is necessary to avoid getting scammed at the end of the day.
Yeah, most people do fall for scam website like this because they are not having people that will help them or people that have gotten into such website to put them through that is why the do fall for scam website.

That was once and I have since been careful to make sure that something of that nature Never gets to repeat itself.

Losing hard earned money is really painful these days.

That was once and I have since been careful to make sure that something of that nature Never gets to repeat itself.

Losing hard earned money is really painful these days.
Yeah seriously losing a heart earned money is really painful and heartbroken that is why one should be very careful before involve him or herself in anything online

One has to be very careful in inputting his personal details online. For me now, I don't use my personal credit to make purchases online, except in few cases. What I used is virtual card. I will create a virtual card and use it to make my purchase.
I have heard stories of people who used their credit cards to pay on some certain websites online and at the end of the day their money was hacked. I always try as much as possible never to use my main credit card online.

I am currently about to experience one but I am very hopeful that they will not get to run away with my money because it is a very popular company and the owner will not want to get into any mess right now.

A while back, maybe in 2010, I was on a site where I had earned $79 or so. The threshold was $50 and then you could take out your earnings. It kept blocking me. I reported it several times and after a few weeks of back and forth, they decided to change it to $100. I never got that money.
this has actually happened to me on various occasions, i later realized that they are all scam network, i honestly do not know what they gain by doing such to unsuspecting victim that sets out to make legitimate earnings.

From experience, I have learned to not give any website such an opportunity again.

I try to use only websites that are legit and have the capacity to stand the test of time always .
It is better to use legitimate site alone because that is where you can make good income for yourself.
Apart from the monetary aspect, you will have a rest of mind because the platform is legitimate.

Well for now, I have not had any experience of any site that has stolen my money yet and one has to be very careful before venturing into any site in order to earn money because there are many scam websites.

Well for now, I have not had any experience of any site that has stolen my money yet and one has to be very careful before venturing into any site in order to earn money because there are many scam websites.
You are very lucky not to have fallen prey of scam website that are flooded internet.
Inorder not to fall on scam sites you need to carry out enough research before registering

None.

I just try to avoid any platform with such prospects, that is staying away from scams.

This is the main way to not lose one's money.

Nope, i've never worked for any site that has stolen my money. Except i would consider being paid less than i was supposed to recieve stealing, but other than that, no site has stolen my money. I ensure to gather adequate information about a site before i work for them.
You are very lucky to not have fallen prey of scam website that will rip you off your heart and money.
I always carry out due diligence on most of the website that I use to register with.

You are very lucky not to have fallen prey of scam website that are flooded internet.
Inorder not to fall on scam sites you need to carry out enough research before registering
Yeah that is what I usually do and also I do wait till someone close to me register and at least have he first payment before I will consider registering with such sites.

Yeah that is what I usually do and also I do wait till someone close to me register and at least have he first payment before I will consider registering with such sites.
The payment is a proof of legitimacy of an earning website because it is the standard for measurements.
The payment proof is what people are always on the lookout for to confirm the legitimacy of a platform.

I am currently about to experience one but I am very hopeful that they will not get to run away with my money because it is a very popular company and the owner will not want to get into any mess right now.
if you trust the company then you do not need to worry because they are very most trusted. there was a time I worked on a website and they stayed up to three weeks before paying me but I didn't why because I know they are legitimate.

if you trust the company then you do not need to worry because they are very most trusted. there was a time I worked on a website and they stayed up to three weeks before paying me but I didn't why because I know they are legitimate.
Trust is really not an issue in this case but because so many people depend on it for sustainability, it will definitely have a negative impact on them if if payment are not sent on time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back