What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

Has there ever been a time where a site you have worked for, decided to steel your earnings? Maybe you had enough to checkout, and they never sent the pay.

I kinda had that a while back, but it turned into some kind of lawsuit. To make a story short, the company we teamed with awarded us a cash prize for one of our sites, and they never ended up paying us the prize money. The company I worked for sued them, but nothing ever came of it. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?
I am that kind of guy who does not really like investing money in any online platform. Due to this no online platform has ever taken away my money without giving it back.

Yeah, the importance of mentorship when it comes to making money online cannot be underestimated. The thing is that not everyone is lucky to meet people who will help him or her.
Actually if you meet anyone in this life that can teach you anything for free, you are really lucky because nowadays many people do teach or coach people only when those people pay them money.

Pyramid scheme are not to be trusted at all because it may amount to lost of funds.
It is not always advisable to work on such platforms .
anybody who is venturing into such platforms is actually risking his or her money because your stand a chance of losing a lot. It is better you venture into profitable ways of making money online instead of looking for quick profit.

Trust is really not an issue in this case but because so many people depend on it for sustainability, it will definitely have a negative impact on them if if payment are not sent on time.
Most of the organisations or platforms online are guilty of this offence.
At least,.message should be sent if there's going to be a delay in payment but most of them will not do that.

it is good and important to take a risk but it should be on something that is worthwhile. Investing in ponzi schemes is not a good risk to me because you will actually lose on the long run.

Pyramid schemes are now everywhere. There were many people who have create many different kind of programmes in the past and in reality they were pyramid schemes. PTC sites are one of them.

I'll not say stolen my money per se. I'll rather put it as they banned me outrightly and since I wasn't eligible in the first place, there was nothing I could do in trying to recover those monies. Ever since, I've forgotten about them.

Pyramid schemes are now everywhere. There were many people who have create many different kind of programmes in the past and in reality they were pyramid schemes. PTC sites are one of them.
Definitely, this is why it is important and necessary that people are careful on the kind of platforms the venture into or the net. More scam platforms are coming on daily basis.

I'll not say stolen my money per se. I'll rather put it as they banned me outrightly and since I wasn't eligible in the first place, there was nothing I could do in trying to recover those monies. Ever since, I've forgotten about them.
If you're banned on a platform it could be related to your money being stolen because I would prefer you receive warning or penalties.
There is a platform that ban members anyhow online.

If you're banned on a platform it could be related to your money being stolen because I would prefer you receive warning or penalties.
For sure if you are already banned in any forum, eventually your money also is already gone, that is to say that it has been stolen from the forum and there is nothing you can do.

That is one of the major reasons it is always very important for people to read terms and conditions of any website before the signup. The person might have breached the terms and condition and he may not know.

There are so many of such platforms that was trying to scam me in the past. I couldn't remember some of them because I've forgotten about them when I understand that they were not interested to pay me the money I have earned from their platform.

Working on a website without confirming the legitimacy could amount to been getting scammed and not getting paid at the end of the day. If you carry out enough research it wouldn't lead to that.

The main issue is that there are so many sites and apps on the internet that have not been reviewed and finding reviews of such kind of sites is a really daunting task.

Of course yes, I have such experience before online like one website I worked before I thought that the website was legit not knowing that it was a scamm.

There was this site I worked for a few years back. Giftal world is the name ,even though now they are not existing currently.
I made a totally sum of almost $10 but the site crashed I could not withdraw.

There was this site I worked for a few years back. Giftal world is the name ,even though now they are not existing currently.
I made a totally sum of almost $10 but the site crashed I could not withdraw.
It was very pathetic that so many website would fold up after their uses of accumulated huge of income on it.
This is reason why it is needed to carry out due diligence on the website to work with.

Except for the survey websites that I call victim to when I just started to work online, I didn't experience website stolen my earned money. I don't just joined any website. Before I joined any website, I do my findings very well.

Well one of my friend once had such kind of a boring experience from one of the site that could not pay him after requesting for his payment. the site completely shutdown and most of them lost there investment funds.

It was very pathetic that so many website would fold up after their uses of accumulated huge of income on it.
This is reason why it is needed to carry out due diligence on the website to work with.
Yeah, I learnt my lessons. Researching about a site before thinking of working with them is an absolute essential for me now. And I don't think I would fall for something like that again.

Except for the survey websites that I call victim to when I just started to work online, I didn't experience website stolen my earned money. I don't just joined any website. Before I joined any website, I do my findings very well.
it is not even advisable to work on survey platforms if you're not from a top-tier country. The reason is because you cannot be able to make any reasonable amount of money from it.

So when ever someone is trying to convince any body to join an online ways of earning should make sure he or she has a payment proof to showcase or else he or she just has a slim chance of succeeding in convincing someone.
I think I agree with you about the importance of payment proof in convincing people to join any website. There are still some people today that don't believe in earning money online. There's nothing you can used to convinced such people except you show them the payment proof.
That's why it's advisable to read the terms and conditions of a website before you join. Also, it's not advisable to cutting conners with website you're not qualified to join. If you cut conners to join, it'll affect you when they want to pay you as they'll review your account before sending you payment.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back