What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

No matter whether is site is paying or not, I do not think it is going to be safe for you to share your personal information to an extent that they can be able to use it to steal from you.

That's just it, just like the saying don't invest what you can't afford to lose if you don't do that you'll only hurt yourself, for you to earn a good amount of money you need to take risk.
it is good and important to take a risk but it should be on something that is worthwhile. Investing in ponzi schemes is not a good risk to me because you will actually lose on the long run.

it is good and important to take a risk but it should be on something that is worthwhile. Investing in ponzi schemes is not a good risk to me because you will actually lose on the long run.
Ponzi schemes are not the best way to invest your money online, when we are different of ways to earn money but definitely not ponzi schemes, have you ever tried investing on ponzi schemes?

Ponzi schemes are not the best way to invest your money online, when we are different of ways to earn money but definitely not ponzi schemes, have you ever tried investing on ponzi schemes?
Yeah, there are hundreds of different ways to make money on the internet therefore, investing on Ponzi scheme is not a good option because you will end up losing.

A lot of us has actually fell for such platforms but the most important thing is that you have learnt your lessons. Any website that does not have any service or product to offer and is promising you some percentage for just investing is a lie.
Yeah.. I have really learnt a lesson from such sites and totally make a decision not to catch myself involving myself on such sites except some one should use his or her money to register for me.

Yeah, there are hundreds of different ways to make money on the internet therefore, investing on Ponzi scheme is not a good option because you will end up losing.
That's true, we have different ways to earn money but for this ponzi schemes I don't really know much about it, I'll much appreciate it if you explain further.

Yeah.. I have really learnt a lesson from such sites and totally make a decision not to catch myself involving myself on such sites except some one should use his or her money to register for me.
LoL, can someone actually use the money to register for you on such websites?. some of them only refer people so that you will deposit for them to make money.

LoL, can someone actually use the money to register for you on such websites?. some of them only refer people so that you will deposit for them to make money.
That is the problem, which shows that if you do not even have any refferal, you will not be able to earn anything from Ponzi sites. I really dislike such sites because most scammers are there.

There was a particular cryptocurrency that deceive me that they were building a game and I should test it out. I connected my wallet as they instructed and I ended up being drained.

There was a particular cryptocurrency that deceive me that they were building a game and I should test it out. I connected my wallet as they instructed and I ended up being drained.
That is a very serious situation. do you mean they removed all the fund in your wallet? It is very important that you should share the name of the websites that scammed you.

That is the problem, which shows that if you do not even have any refferal, you will not be able to earn anything from Ponzi sites. I really dislike such sites because most scammers are there.
Some of them does not require a referral before you can be able to make money but majority of them do. They know that the more you refer people the more they continue scamming.

I've lost most of money on mining site that claim to return 25% of investment everyday or even double of your investment after 24hours. It will just work for like 2days and they will close the site after the third day
I can't really fall for this mining site of a thing. How can a site claim to be returning 25% of investment everyday? What are they doing with the money within such timeframe? I'm always very careful to join such platform. I know their offer are very difficult to resist, yet I have not fall for any of them.

Some of them does not require a referral before you can be able to make money but majority of them do. They know that the more you refer people the more they continue scamming.
Lol.. yeah. So it is very better to work actively here on bizdustry with some other forums than partaking in some things you are not sure of and will crash no matter how.

Lol.. yeah. So it is very better to work actively here on bizdustry with some other forums than partaking in some things you are not sure of and will crash no matter how.
Yeah, working here is one of the best ways in which anyone can make money on the internet especially people are starting newly. You will also be discover other ways of making cool money.

Yeah, working here is one of the best ways in which anyone can make money on the internet especially people are starting newly. You will also be discover other ways of making cool money.
You are absolutely correct because you can work here on a stretch. You don't need to look at the timing to get to work here and that is one of the things that make me fall in love with bizdustry.

You are absolutely correct because you can work here on a stretch. You don't need to look at the timing to get to work here and that is one of the things that make me fall in love with bizdustry.
Probably, I have been working on this site for over a year and of course I am actually in love with it. These are the kind of platforms I like to work on because there is always an assurance to make money when you are providing value.

From experience, I have learned to not give any website such an opportunity again.

I try to use only websites that are legit and have the capacity to stand the test of time always .

From experience, I have learned to not give any website such an opportunity again.

I try to use only websites that are legit and have the capacity to stand the test of time always .
The thing is that it is very easy for you to identify a scam platform on the internet especially if you have been in the online space for a while. But the same may not be the case for newbies.

I do not think there's any website that can steal my money easily because I hardly share personal information online and I am not going to be giving my card or mobile banking details to anybody.
One has to be very careful in inputting his personal details online. For me now, I don't use my personal credit to make purchases online, except in few cases. What I used is virtual card. I will create a virtual card and use it to make my purchase.

Well sometimes for you to know whether a site is legit you have to try and sometimes it is in the process of your trying stage that they may end up stealing your money from such sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back