What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

It is very good that all the sites that I have worked with have actually had very incredible piece of people that have never even thought of stealing my money and I hope it continues that way.

Yes that was also my suggestion. If you can't mention it in the comment section then we can create a threads and revealed the platform for others to see and learn their own lessons to avoid falling into such.
It will be very bad to conceal all the names of scam site . The best thing to do is to keep exposing them and even creating a forum for scam sites . This will reduce the number of scam site online.

You are not going to lose any money if you are not going to Grant special access to people. You should be very careful about the people in which you give some certain kind of information online.

It will be very bad to conceal all the names of scam site . The best thing to do is to keep exposing them and even creating a forum for scam sites . This will reduce the number of scam site online.
That is true and sometimes I make use of trustpilot most of the time. But I am so sceptical about Trust pilot because so many scammers will be paying others to give a positive review about them on the platform.

You are not going to lose any money if you are not going to Grant special access to people. You should be very careful about the people in which you give some certain kind of information online.
This is why I am always careful about any kind of contract that I am going to be interacting with online because scammers are no longer smiling at all and they can steal your money in no time.

This is why I am always careful about any kind of contract that I am going to be interacting with online because scammers are no longer smiling at all and they can steal your money in no time.
One should be aware of fact that there are so many scam site on thenternet and the best thing to do is to carry out a proper research on the website that you want to register with and always be careful whenever you want to invest.

When I was new to online money making, i came accross and got scammed by many scam apps and sites.
But fortunately, I found a very good and honest YT channel that exposes these scams sites and apps and recommends legit ones. One thing i learned is that those sites that promises you ridiculous amount of money, yeah, those are almost 100% scams. Legit ones don't pay much for the vast majority of people. In other words, they are not a replacement of offline jobs
Probably, any website that promises you a lot of money without doing much is a scam. There are a lot of them on the internet and they mostly target newbies.

HYIP sites usually steal money and close the website after claiming money for several days. that happened to me once I was a beginner :ROFLMAO:

HYIP sites usually steal money and close the website after claiming money for several days. that happened to me once I was a beginner :ROFLMAO:
The high yeld investment scheme would come with a juicy offers to attract or lure people, and if they have succeeded in luring you into such program, getting out to be really difficult because you would have invested some money and the end will be pathetic.

It is very good that all the sites that I have worked with have actually had very incredible piece of people that have never even thought of stealing my money and I hope it continues that way.
The reason is because you always make a lot of research before you venture into any platform. So many people always make the mistake of not conducting proper research at the end of venturing into scam platforms.

That's true, I guess you are taking about investments platforms, this kinds of site's you have to invest in your money before you can start earning, after investing the site will end up running away with your money.
Yes that is the type of sites am talking about and such sites doesn't last long enough. I started working on such sites since before covid-19 pandemic and was never lucky of earning from them.

Yes that is the type of sites am talking about and such sites doesn't last long enough. I started working on such sites since before covid-19 pandemic and was never lucky of earning from them.
For me I don't really like any site that will require you to pay money before you can earn, I don't have interest on those kinds of platforms because some of the will end up running away with your money.

it is actually not advisable for you to invest your time and money on such platforms. They usually pay people that ventured into it earlier but after some time in the run away with all the money.

I have never had an experience where a site took my money to be honest. This is why integrity is a very important aspect of every business and how they do their operations.

I have never had an experience where a site took my money to be honest. This is why integrity is a very important aspect of every business and how they do their operations.
Some of the wbsites that are fraudsters . What they do basically on the site is that they ou will scam all the users. This is the major reason why it is very important for you to be sceptical of any website that you want to work on.

it is actually not advisable for you to invest your time and money on such platforms. They usually pay people that ventured into it earlier but after some time in the run away with all the money.
Yeah that is why since then I stop working with them and the only thing that i do to help myself recover then was to start working on post to pay forums where you register free but earn a lot if you work hard.

I've lost most of money on mining site that claim to return 25% of investment everyday or even double of your investment after 24hours. It will just work for like 2days and they will close the site after the third day

I've lost most of money on mining site that claim to return 25% of investment everyday or even double of your investment after 24hours. It will just work for like 2days and they will close the site after the third day
Well I am not even interested in any mining sites because of the time, stress and delay it do take to mine just one or two coins. I once mine pi and even forget about it self because of the way it delays.

Well I am not even interested in any mining sites because of the time, stress and delay it do take to mine just one or two coins. I once mine pi and even forget about it self because of the way it delays.
Mining sites a waste of time and if you really want to venture into mining, it is preferable that you have the mining rig and that will cost you a lot of money but if you want to be mining with your phone, you're wasting your time.

I really do not understand what you mean by stolen because I do not connect my wallet was send money to any private address. I have definitely worked with a couple of websites that refuse to pay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back