What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

Yeah that is why since then I stop working with them and the only thing that i do to help myself recover then was to start working on post to pay forums where you register free but earn a lot if you work hard.
A lot of us has actually fell for such platforms but the most important thing is that you have learnt your lessons. Any website that does not have any service or product to offer and is promising you some percentage for just investing is a lie.

You are not going to lose any money if you are not going to Grant special access to people. You should be very careful about the people in which you give some certain kind of information online.
Taking it, you are expected to make a good research before joining any new platforms, we have lots of scam websites online the only best way to avoid being scammed is by making a proper research before investing or joining any new site.

I do not think there's any website that can steal my money easily because I hardly share personal information online and I am not going to be giving my card or mobile banking details to anybody.

A few years back I worked for a survey site, I spend days doing survey, spend data too, but I was never paid, instead my account was deactivated for no realistic reason. I also invested in a site that made away with my cash, they promised to give me a certain percentage after I deposited and completed a task, but it was all lies.

Taking it, you are expected to make a good research before joining any new platforms, we have lots of scam websites online the only best way to avoid being scammed is by making a proper research before investing or joining any new site.
it is very important the necessary to make research but what you have to understand is that so many of them give fake reviews currently. That is why you need to be extra careful..

Mining sites a waste of time and if you really want to venture into mining, it is preferable that you have the mining rig and that will cost you a lot of money but if you want to be mining with your phone, you're wasting your time.
Okay.. so do you mean mining with your PC is much more better and also by buying mining rigs will make it more easier for one to mine easily? because I actually using my smartphone to mine.

I narrowly escaped getting scammed by such platforms. I would never take the risk of investing in them.

It is a really bad experience and I would advise people to not get involved at all.

Okay.. so do you mean mining with your PC is much more better and also by buying mining rigs will make it more easier for one to mine easily? because I actually using my smartphone to mine.
Mining with your PC in this dispensation is a waste of time. There are more sophisticated miners that you want to compete with in the block chain. Using the PC will be no match for those strong -miners.

it is very important the necessary to make research but what you have to understand is that so many of them give fake reviews currently. That is why you need to be extra careful..
That's it, that's what I've noticed with new platforms nowadays, people do create a fake review not only that they pay some people to review the website or application, have you noticed this?

That is not even a scam because you should have known that such platforms is not true. Nobody will pay you such amount of money just to watch a video. When I saw the platform I overlooked.

Since I work for reliable sites, I have never got my money stolen by anyone. Working for reliable sites is the key to making money. However, when it comes to working for individual clients, things could become tricky.

I do not think there's any website that can steal my money easily because I hardly share personal information online and I am not going to be giving my card or mobile banking details to anybody.
That's it,if you know how to differentiate between a scam and a legit site you'll definitely have no problem faliing for scam's, there are a lot of scam platforms online.

That's it, that's what I've noticed with new platforms nowadays, people do create a fake review not only that they pay some people to review the website or application, have you noticed this?
that is why it is always difficult for me to work in a platform I do not know someone that works on. If I see someone that I worked on the platform then I will be able to be convinced.
Since I work for reliable sites, I have never got my money stolen by anyone. Working for reliable sites is the key to making money. However, when it comes to working for individual clients, things could become tricky.
Yeah, as someone who is experienced you are likely to work for reliable platforms because you have discovered what works. But the same you cannot be the case for newbies.

Last edited:
Some websites online are scam they will just stole your money and run away I can still remember back then when I made a deposit to one data entry website at the end of the day I got scam ,a forex broker also scam me of $10 that was just forez

Well stolen from your members and scamming site is almost the same I think, alot of people have really been complaining about the various site they worked on. some may love to worked on site that offers them free access to money.

that is why it is always difficult for me to work in a platform I do not know someone that works on. If I see someone that I worked on the platform then I will be able to be convinced.

Yeah, as someone who is experienced you are likely to work for reliable platforms because you have discovered what works. But the same you cannot be the case for newbies.
That's a good idea, we have lots of scam platforms online, everyone wants to earn money quick, that's the only best way not to fall for those kinds of platforms. Have you ever been scammed online?

That's a good idea, we have lots of scam platforms online, everyone wants to earn money quick, that's the only best way not to fall for those kinds of platforms. Have you ever been scammed online?
Yes, I have invested in some scam platform that run away with my money. The last one I invested on, I knew they were scam platform but I wanted to run a quick one on them but they closed very early.

Yes, I have invested in some scam platform that run away with my money. The last one I invested on, I knew they were scam platform but I wanted to run a quick one on them but they closed very early.
That's a very bad experience, sometimes we humans we think every opportunity is a scam and sometime the ones we trust will run away with our money, that's a very bad experience.

That's a very bad experience, sometimes we humans we think every opportunity is a scam and sometime the ones we trust will run away with our money, that's a very bad experience.
I actually invested the amount of money I can easily let go that is why I am not so bothered about it. I have actually decided never to invest on similar platforms again.

I actually invested the amount of money I can easily let go that is why I am not so bothered about it. I have actually decided never to invest on similar platforms again.
That's just it, just like the saying don't invest what you can't afford to lose if you don't do that you'll only hurt yourself, for you to earn a good amount of money you need to take risk.

Nope, i've never worked for any site that has stolen my money. Except i would consider being paid less than i was supposed to recieve stealing, but other than that, no site has stolen my money. I ensure to gather adequate information about a site before i work for them.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back