What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

there was a Ponzi scheme that had an offline office sometime ago but at the end of the day they're still run away with people's money. Sometimes they can even collaborate with financial agencies to scam people.
Lolz, but I wonder how this can even be possible with them collaborating with the financial agency. The financial agency should be the first to detect any investment organisation that are suspicious.

Lolz, but I wonder how this can even be possible with them collaborating with the financial agency. The financial agency should be the first to detect any investment organisation that are suspicious.
A lot of corrupt practices is going on in some part of the world. So it is actually possible but I am not 100% certain though. Up till now nobody has been arrested for such a scam.

A lot of corrupt practices is going on in some part of the world. So it is actually possible but I am not 100% certain though. Up till now nobody has been arrested for such a scam.
Now a lot of people that are operating a ponzi scheme are smart that their identity is actually hidden from the security agencies, That's why so many of them are difficult to be track and arrested.

It will even be the best for you to mention the name of the platform so as to prevent other people from followings such. This is not always a funny experience if the platforms you trust has to betray you in this way.
The platform is no longer on operation again. Not long after they refused to pay me that they shut their website. But platforms similar to the I'm talking about are coming daily now. They claimed to be pay people for reading and login daily. Beware of them.

I once engaged in an online venture called COTPS but after a while, I was scammed of my earnings when the whole website came crashing down and the purported moderators had gone AWOL

I once engaged in an online venture called COTPS but after a while, I was scammed of my earnings when the whole website came crashing down and the purported moderators had gone AWOL
LoL, I was also attempted to invest in that platform but someone discouraged me. A lot of people around the world invested thousands of Dollars in that particular platform but after some months they ran away with people's money.

Many Hyip creators also do not get arrested either. In fact, many Hyip owners have adopted the habit of scamming people and then creating a new Hyip in order to scam more people!

The platform is no longer on operation again. Not long after they refused to pay me that they shut their website. But platforms similar to the I'm talking about are coming daily now. They claimed to be pay people for reading and login daily. Beware of them.
Most of the platforms that are likely to become a scam in the near future will be observed based on their rules and regulations . Some of them will always give a very high earning rates. Yes i have to be vigilant.

Many Hyip creators also do not get arrested either. In fact, many Hyip owners have adopted the habit of scamming people and then creating a new Hyip in order to scam more people!
many of them are currently making use of cryptocurrency to scam people in order to remain anonymous. That is the new strategy so many of those platforms has adopted.

I am usually careful with anything that I am interacting with online because I have heard stories of people who have had their money wiped so I always take extra precautionary measures.

Exactly and it seems investment platforms is one of the online platforms so many people are losing their money, personally I have completely stop participating in such platform.
For me , no matter how juicy it sounds, if you tell me to come and invest on any form of business at all, I am not investing. I have learnt a whole lot in the hard way and I am not willing to tread that part again

For me , no matter how juicy it sounds, if you tell me to come and invest on any form of business at all, I am not investing. I have learnt a whole lot in the hard way and I am not willing to tread that part again
It is necessary to be careful to avoid losing money unnecessarily. Well in situations that your friend asks you to invest in business and you know that the person is trusted , you wouldn't hesitate to invest if you have opportunity.

I have work online for many years now and I think that I loss some money and as a whole I have also gain a lot of money which I can proof to say I have recovered some of my loss,now am still working and I believe no matter how you try you will definitely loss some cash

It is necessary to be careful to avoid losing money unnecessarily. Well in situations that your friend asks you to invest in business and you know that the person is trusted , you wouldn't hesitate to invest if you have opportunity.
it is better to invest in offline businesses especially those who are not used to businesses like cryptocurrency or Forex. Online investment is actually not for everybody because they may end up losing everything.

it is better to invest in offline businesses especially those who are not used to businesses like cryptocurrency or Forex. Online investment is actually not for everybody because they may end up losing everything.
That is true but the only advantage in online business is that it is not something you will be dedicating your time to be there all the time and in most cases it is something you can do on spare time.

That is true but the only advantage in online business is that it is not something you will be dedicating your time to be there all the time and in most cases it is something you can do on spare time.
Investing money online is good especially when it is a high-income business. but a lot of people who go into investment platforms online end up getting scammed at the end of the day.

There is no way which you will tell me that you started working online and not get scam seriously I believe that before you start working online one or two system must have be there which will require you pay for the system some time at the process you get scam

It really pains actually, even me I was scammed by a get paid to post and share with site. I struggle to get 50 US dollars reaching to withdraw,they requested for a deposit of account activation and I did . lastly I can't access the portal
Back then I was not having any negative thought on plartforms, I don't even know that things like that can happen Al know was that I am focused, but right now I am experienced.

Investing money online is good especially when it is a high-income business. but a lot of people who go into investment platforms online end up getting scammed at the end of the day.
I have experience of this before and I also know of people having the same experience. This is something I have promised myself not to do it anymore. They aren't worth the stress.

I have experience of this before and I also know of people having the same experience. This is something I have promised myself not to do it anymore. They aren't worth the stress.
Probably, I've also decided never to venture into such platforms again because at the end of the day you will still lose your money. Only few people will be lucky to make profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back