What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

There are so many of them with this dubious behaviour, but this was just happening to me during my early stage in the online space . Gor now I can't fall for their tricks again no matter how hard they may try.

Yes I site have stolen my money and not only me though, it affected my friends too. We had to deposit some amount of money and work on it at the site. Before we relied it been stolen.
That is why we always advise you to never to invest in such platforms. investing in Ponzi scheme is one of the easiest ways of losing your money on the internet.

That is why we always advise you to never to invest in such platforms. investing in Ponzi scheme is one of the easiest ways of losing your money on the internet.
i can have sympathy for you if you are just starting out on the online space and lose your money to ponzi scheme but if you have been on the online space and still lose your money to ponzi scheme, then that is greed.

Probably, the endgame of every Ponzi scheme is to scam people. I watched a video documentary on YouTube about Ponzi schemes and I was able to understand how they connive with some payment platforms to defraud people.

I really do not understand why many people invest in such kind of short-term Hyip sites that are more likely to scam people. I think that many people do make money from such sites and this is why they invest and some people also get addicted to investing in such kind of sites.

I am usually careful with anything that I am interacting with online because I have heard stories of people who have had their money wiped so I always take extra precautionary measures.

I really do not understand why many people invest in such kind of short-term Hyip sites that are more likely to scam people. I think that many people do make money from such sites and this is why they invest and some people also get addicted to investing in such kind of sites.
many people on the internet wants to make quick money. Another major thing that makes many people to invest on such kind of platforms is inexperience.

many people on the internet wants to make quick money. Another major thing that makes many people to invest on such kind of platforms is inexperience.

People must gain experience by learning new things. They could make money as a freelancer. However, the fact of the matter is that freelancing is definitely not an easy thing.

People must gain experience by learning new things. They could make money as a freelancer. However, the fact of the matter is that freelancing is definitely not an easy thing.
Yeah, freelancing is a very good venture people can explore. I also have interest in going into freelancing but not at the moment because I don't have that amount of time yet.

I have come across so many dubious platform in the past then when I was newly introduced into the online space
Now I have been able To understand their strategy and i wouldn't fall for their tricks anymore. Yes this happened to me sometimes ago.

I worked for a survey site a few years ago, putting in days of effort and spending data, but I never received payment; instead, my account was cancelled for no apparent reason. I also placed an investment in a website that took my money without paying me the promised percentage after I made a deposit and finished a task, but it was all a lie.

I have come across so many dubious platform in the past then when I was newly introduced into the online space
Now I have been able To understand their strategy and i wouldn't fall for their tricks anymore. Yes this happened to me sometimes ago.
the same has been the case for so many of us in the online space. I've actually lost my money in several online platforms but presently I have learnt my lessons.

Actually the site didn't stole my money in real sense but the site crash with my investment fund so I also considered that as stealing of money. there are alot of people with such experience not only me.

Actually the site didn't stole my money in real sense but the site crash with my investment fund so I also considered that as stealing of money. there are alot of people with such experience not only me.
That is actually stealing. The website is probably a Ponzi scheme. I have also ventured into a lot of websites like that in the past and I lost my money.

the same has been the case for so many of us in the online space. I've actually lost my money in several online platforms but presently I have learnt my lessons.
Exactly and it seems investment platforms is one of the online platforms so many people are losing their money, personally I have completely stop participating in such platform.

Exactly and it seems investment platforms is one of the online platforms so many people are losing their money, personally I have completely stop participating in such platform.
most investment platforms on the internet are just created for the purpose of scamming people. That is why you need to try as much as possible to avoid them because there is no free money anywhere.

Actually I can't tell much but to some extent I can say most or almost 90% of the online site are scammers. you can't know unless you invest this is based on my last experience.

most investment platforms on the internet are just created for the purpose of scamming people. That is why you need to try as much as possible to avoid them because there is no free money anywhere.
Personally I have avoided them sometimes ago because I understand the strategy involved in investment platform online, and they don't have a physical office for you to complain or you can relate to in case anything arises.

There has been no site that has ever had to steal my money before. I am very sorry to people who have lost money but then always try to avoid sharing your personal information with strangers online.

Personally I have avoided them sometimes ago because I understand the strategy involved in investment platform online, and they don't have a physical office for you to complain or you can relate to in case anything arises.
there was a Ponzi scheme that had an offline office sometime ago but at the end of the day they're still run away with people's money. Sometimes they can even collaborate with financial agencies to scam people.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back