What's new

Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online After Investing In Paidverts?

Paidvetts is a platform thatnhass been around. People have also recommended this platform to me before. But I didn't take the chance because they said upgrade is also available

I have not used this platform but I have used similar platforms where I had to buy ad packs and earn money based on the ad packs I have bought. These are actually HYIP.

When you just joined a platform and the first thing they put at your face is how you should upgrade your membership there earn more money you should be very worried about them

Paid to click websites are a very risky kind of investment. You may lose everything you invested and this is why I advise people to NEVER invest money in paid to click sites. There is a very popular website called "Paidverts". It allows you to earn money by purchasing Bulk Ad Packs. I have an account with this website, but I am not sure if it is really possible to earn with this website. I would like to know if there is someone else who has some experience with this website and if someone has ever purchased BAP from this site and earned good money after investing in it? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
I haven't really end anything after investing in a paid advert company and the highest that I have gotten through walls when I invested into starclicks but they didn't pay me because I complained that my ending on the website is too small so they refunded my investment after I've worked there for some time.

I felt that paid to click site shouldn't even involve any thing like the investing money in it, sincerely I feel that if you put in money into any paid to click site it is a waste

Even if they have a reasonable way they have been generating their profit I still may not even advise anyone to invest in any website online because they can not be trusted by what they say.

The real problem with the paidverts website is that they are NOT transparent about their business activities. I have contacted them directly on a forum and asked their representative about the financial activities of their company and the response was totally unclear as I mentioned before. There is a high possibility that Piadverts might be a great ponzi scheme. Who knows?

Lol, I don't think I can ever invest my money on a paid to click website. Funnily enough at the end of the session when you are happy and got plans for the money you're about withdrawing you notice that you've been sidelined 😆 and you've worked out your whole strength and gain not'n. Quite discouraging.

Well I have made some money while operating online or dealing with.some of the operational site but I haven't enjoyed from the paidvert because I was not much concerned about it until when I heard alot of it that makes to start.

The real problem with the paidverts website is that they are NOT transparent about their business activities. I have contacted them directly on a forum and asked their representative about the financial activities of their company and the response was totally unclear as I mentioned before. There is a high possibility that Piadverts might be a great ponzi scheme. Who knows?
Well the reason why I like some paid to post website such as bizdustry and trendri is because they are transparent and they understand how to handle their platform even when their earning rate is so low it is possible that a lot of people still engage in it.

Well the reason why I like some paid to post website such as bizdustry and trendri is because they are transparent and they understand how to handle their platform even when their earning rate is so low it is possible that a lot of people still engage in it.

The earning rate of Bizdustry is fine and I like it a lot. However, Trendri needs to improve their earning rates because they need you to create 10 threads in a day and create around 18 comments. Even after the, you may not earn $1 in a day after working so hard.

The earning rate of Bizdustry is fine and I like it a lot. However, Trendri needs to improve their earning rates because they need you to create 10 threads in a day and create around 18 comments. Even after the, you may not earn $1 in a day after working so hard.
Well maybe the admin is just trying to upgrade and setting up everything, you can just write it as a suggestion in the trendri platform for the admin to see ,maybe he might consider your request and change it

Investment online is the most riskier form of investment which it can crash at anytime and any moment that is why it's unpredictable to predict what will happen next in the cryptocurrency market so to say when there is no any site online that the investment is not risky.

Even though the site is legit I can't see myself earning money by investing money into it. Cos their is every possibility of the site turning scam.
This is not that it'll be possible to turn scam, it will turn scam because a good majority of this sites don't have a long term plan, don't have services that they render. They're just there for a short while, gather what they want and leave

It has worked for me before when I run a paid advert on a social media platform and also on a forum here in my country, I got a lot of traffic to my website and it converted to money.

No idea about the site. These paid to click websites always seem to be a waste of time to me. I have joined many in the past that turned out to be worthless.
I wouldn't even try to register in a paid to click or advertise website just because I don't know much about it and ignorance might be a deadly sin.

I'm just hearing about the platform for the first time so I really don't have my money with them. I invest in real Business and not all this random investment website that can run with people money
The idea of paid advert at been existing for a very long time now I think the very first aid advert platform in star click although it might not be the first but it is actually the first that I knew about and I invested with them but unfortunately there was some misunderstanding that led them to paying back my investment money without me earning anything from them.

I have been active on Paidverts long time ago, but when I have reached the minimum amount to cash out, I couldn't. I don't know if it was only my case, as I have seen many payment proofs have been posted online from members. So I would say to give it a try, at least till you reach the minimum sum to withdraw your earnings. And then you can see, if the site is a serious one.

Well maybe the admin is just trying to upgrade and setting up everything, you can just write it as a suggestion in the trendri platform for the admin to see ,maybe he might consider your request and change it

I requested the admin of trendri to increase the pay rates and he only raised half a cent for SOME sections on his forum and this "raise" is not worth it. However, I am still making some money (around 30 cents per day) on Trendri. At least this is much better than earning nothing at all.

I requested the admin of trendri to increase the pay rates and he only raised half a cent for SOME sections on his forum and this "raise" is not worth it. However, I am still making some money (around 30 cents per day) on Trendri. At least this is much better than earning nothing at all.
Well maybe that's what he can afford to pay some of its members so there is no need I think that's much more better than not paying at all so as long as they are legit then it is ok with me, because honesty is always the best policy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back