What's new

Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online After Investing In Paidverts?

Paid to click websites are a very risky kind of investment. You may lose everything you invested and this is why I advise people to NEVER invest money in paid to click sites. There is a very popular website called "Paidverts". It allows you to earn money by purchasing Bulk Ad Packs. I have an account with this website, but I am not sure if it is really possible to earn with this website. I would like to know if there is someone else who has some experience with this website and if someone has ever purchased BAP from this site and earned good money after investing in it? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
I Remember paying on Facebook 2 years ago to advertise my page I didn't get a dime from it some people say I was not patient but paying every week I'm not getting anything for a month doesn't make sense so I've not been lucky in paid advert

Even though the site is legit I can't see myself earning money by investing money into it. Cos their is every possibility of the site turning scam.

I Remember paying on Facebook 2 years ago to advertise my page I didn't get a dime from it some people say I was not patient but paying every week I'm not getting anything for a month doesn't make sense so I've not been lucky in paid advert

So you mean you bought the Bonus Ad Points (Bulk Ads) on Paidverts and you were not able to earn money? As I mentioned earlier, I contacted the Paidverts management through support ticket but they never actually told me how much I will be earning if I buy $1 worth of bulk ads. Their site claims that we can earn a 120 percent profits if we buy bulk ads. However, they never tell us when we will be able to earn that much. There is another site called YougetProfit and even they never gave a me a clear response regarding earnings. I am not sure I should invest in these sites or not.

Paidverts might be paying some folks at the moment, but the time they might have gotten all the money they have wanted from such type schemes, they'll surprise you and close shop unannounced

So you mean you bought the Bonus Ad Points (Bulk Ads) on Paidverts and you were not able to earn money? As I mentioned earlier, I contacted the Paidverts management through support ticket but they never actually told me how much I will be earning if I buy $1 worth of bulk ads. Their site claims that we can earn a 120 percent profits if we buy bulk ads. However, they never tell us when we will be able to earn that much. There is another site called YougetProfit and even they never gave a me a clear response regarding earnings. I am not sure I should invest in these sites or not.
I don't know how it works now but then it will just bring it like on your page like you have a page on Facebook so there's a side that you can click on add then you pick number of weeks you want so that was the one I did and you pick your audience and the state you want people to see your posts

To become extremely truthful along with you this the very first time I'm most likely to find out about this site. Something I can easily recommend you to perform is actually to check out as well as examine around the webinternet web site as well as don't spend any type of quantity you can easily pay for to shed.

The paidverts that I've engaged in so far have been a great disappointment. They've been really time consuming and the pay is really small. So it's difficult to reach the payment threshold hold

I once did Facebook advert to send traffic to me blog and I saw result in term of traffic but it didn't convrt to money that much because the traffic from Facebook is not that high in quality.

Well I always believe that in all kind of business operation there most be a form of losing and gaining so for someone whom want to go into business most at all cost be ready to face the risk of losing no matter how it may cost him.

Actually, there are so much scam in ptc platforms recently but there are still some few genuine ones too. I have known paidvert for sometime now but I don't have an account with them so I can't really say if they are paying or not. But the platform has been in existence for a long time now. The only way you can find out if it pays or not is just to work with them. It is just my opinion.

Paid to click websites are a very risky kind of investment. You may lose everything you invested and this is why I advise people to NEVER invest money in paid to click sites. There is a very popular website called "Paidverts". It allows you to earn money by purchasing Bulk Ad Packs. I have an account with this website, but I am not sure if it is really possible to earn with this website. I would like to know if there is someone else who has some experience with this website and if someone has ever purchased BAP from this site and earned good money after investing in it? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Generally I try not to invest money in these sorts of websites because I have found that many of them are not reputable and as a result it is a very large risk to get involved with them. Personally I would rather click on the ad and earn money.

Paidverts is a hyip system because BAP is a HYIP system where when you have more BAP you get even 1000 % of click value means it is using old users investment to pay new one and this will not last long.

It does sound like a HYIP system. They are not clear about their source of income. However, if it is a HYIP, how have they managed to sustain this system for a long time. How much money people are actually making? These questions are still unclear to me.

It does sound like a HYIP system. They are not clear about their source of income. However, if it is a HYIP, how have they managed to sustain this system for a long time. How much money people are actually making? These questions are still unclear to me.
Because if you buy a good number of BAP and get paid you will refer friends that will also invest then you will get your capital back when others are waiting to get their capital and refer new persons. When admin reach balance that he wants then he will close site.

Because if you buy a good number of BAP and get paid you will refer friends that will also invest then you will get your capital back when others are waiting to get their capital and refer new persons. When admin reach balance that he wants then he will close site.

Such kind of BAP sites do not necessarily need you to refer people and invest money. I used to invest in a BAP site and I never referred anyone. I thought that the website I am investing my money into is a legit. It became a scam after sometime. However, I am not sure if paidverts will also become a scam in the future or not. It might be a ponzi scheme but no one knows because they are not trasparent about their website.

Such kind of BAP sites do not necessarily need you to refer people and invest money. I used to invest in a BAP site and I never referred anyone. I thought that the website I am investing my money into is a legit. It became a scam after sometime. However, I am not sure if paidverts will also become a scam in the future or not. It might be a ponzi scheme but no one knows because they are not trasparent about their website.
There are system of groups so if you have such BAP you are in group 1 then group 2 then group 3 and this still increasing time after time then finally you find yourself that in group 16 you are even earning 1000 % of click value.

If not for bizdustry platform that I earn from at the end of my commenting on each paying post thread I don't think I have another share time to work on any other platform that is not even sure of I guess.

Well just hearing about such a site but like you said if it's possible to really earn from that site then some people would have earned from it so check for reviews online so as not to waste your time

There are system of groups so if you have such BAP you are in group 1 then group 2 then group 3 and this still increasing time after time then finally you find yourself that in group 16 you are even earning 1000 % of click value.

I have also noticed that there are many websites that are now copying the BAP system of Paidverts. I am quite aware of the fact that Paidverts have a group system. However, the group does not guarantee the amount you will earn in there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back