What's new

Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online After Investing In Paidverts?

From your review, I am beginning to see it like one of those exploitative paid to click websites that have no rewards at all. It is better we avoid them than waste precise time.

Paidverts can be a waste of time if it is a ponzi scheme and not a real business that generates guaranteed revenue through trading. Since trading does not guarantee profits all the time, I would definitely like to know how paidverts actually makes money.

I have never invested in paidverts before but it will be good to find out more about them before investing because you don't know the mind of person who created the advert.

I have never invested in paidverts before but it will be good to find out more about them before investing because you don't know the mind of person who created the advert.
I have never invested in paidvert at all but I know some ptc site which I have rented referral and be making alot of money from them but I never try using paidvert before if the program is still in existence then I will consider giving it a try

Even though I am not planning to invest in Paidverts, I am planning to invest in some other PTC, even though it is risky. Almost all Paid to click sites are risky and it does not matter how reliable a site seems to be.

Paid to click websites are a very risky kind of investment. You may lose everything you invested and this is why I advise people to NEVER invest money in paid to click sites. There is a very popular website called "Paidverts". It allows you to earn money by purchasing Bulk Ad Packs. I have an account with this website, but I am not sure if it is really possible to earn with this website. I would like to know if there is someone else who has some experience with this website and if someone has ever purchased BAP from this site and earned good money after investing in it? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
I have no definite idea about the site because I am just hearing about the site for the first time, I guess they are new site because most people here don't know much about them.

There was a time when Paidverts used to nullify the investments of all the depositors and turn them into "Shares". This is what they called a "bad debts swap". This means fixed profits can no longer be provided to investors and investments of investors were turned into company shares. Even though they have never been doing such thing, but I would still caution people regarding this and make people aware about it. This is because many people lost money as a result of bad debt swap.

I will never consider investing money I'm any website at all, as I have already learnt from the EXPERIENCE of those who tried such things in the past.

I have not used this site so far and I have not seen any investment in it. I really haven't heard anything like that on the internet. can you invest and is it legitimate?

I will never consider investing money I'm any website at all, as I have already learnt from the EXPERIENCE of those who tried such things in the past.

Unfortunately, most of the paid to click sites I have known have turned into a scam. There is only one site I know that is currently still paying, but they might also become a scam soon because nothing is guaranteed when it comes to paid to click sites.

Paidverts might be paying some folks at the moment, but the time they might have gotten all the money they have wanted from such type schemes, they'll surprise you and close shop unannounced
I have no idea on the websites paidvert and i am hearing the site for the first time and its an investment sites , I don't don't working on hyip schemes because they turn to disappear with your investment at the end.

Paidvert is one of the paid to click website. All paid to click platform are not easy to earn money,but this paidvert is not know to me and I will try to confirm how to earn successful in that platform.

Paidvert is one of the paid to click website. All paid to click platform are not easy to earn money,but this paidvert is not know to me and I will try to confirm how to earn successful in that platform.

The only way you could make money is by investing in such platform and the risk is always there, despite being one of the most important and famous paid to click platform. Investing money online is always risky, no matter how popular a platform is.

I haven't earned money online by investing with Paidverts. I don't even know about this Paidverts, i'm scared to invest in any paid to click websites. What if i lose all my money?

I haven't earned money online by investing with Paidverts. I don't even know about this Paidverts, i'm scared to invest in any paid to click websites. What if i lose all my money?

You are right. There are many people who have lost all the money by investing in paid to click sites. As I mentioned earlier, Paidverts do not provide a good answer to how it makes money and it could be a pyramid scheme.

You are right. There are many people who have lost all the money by investing in paid to click sites. As I mentioned earlier, Paidverts do not provide a good answer to how it makes money and it could be a pyramid scheme.
This is what i'm scared of. I can't imagining losing the little money i have to some scam paid to click sites. If everyone could have this mindset, the rate at which people lose their money will reduce.

I used to work for an advertising agency and I know very well for the fact that most businesses that makes use of paid advertising always have increased sales.
I have witnessed a lot of paid to click websites telling or asking me to invest in order to earn higher commission for my clicks, I don't even bother myself going back to such platforms again

I never Invested in such , I can't really invest in online platform like this for any reason best on my past experiences because most of them are not likely to deliver the best results, I don't really want to be scammed of my money

Working on ptc sites without paying for membership upgrade could be regarded as a waste of the time. When you upgrade, your earnings would increase automatically. But knowing the legitimate ones is question that need answers.

Generally not all paid to click website are scams but there are still a few out there that is a waste of time investing your time in them. I haven't really heard much about paidverts but I will certainly make more research on the site.

I have been working online for quite sometimes now and I have not comes across such site, this is my first time if hiring the name and I also need more light on how the platform works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back