What's new

Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online After Investing In Paidverts?

It's really funny too that I have never seen a concrete evidence that such paidverts paid out persons who claim they upgraded their membership there. I would never upgrade any membership plan on any platform asking for it

It's really funny too that I have never seen a concrete evidence that such paidverts paid out persons who claim they upgraded their membership there. I would never upgrade any membership plan on any platform asking for it

Currently, Paidverts is indeed paying its members. They are one of the most popular kind of PTC site that has been on the internet. However, it is also one of the most controversial sites out there. They had a policy called "Bad Debt Swap' where they used to deduct all the balance and convert the Points to shares. this is why many people have believed that it is a sophisticated scam site.

I haven't heard of paidvert before this is my first time of hearing of paidverts,but I personally don't invest in anything that won't be signed by a lawyer, because there are many scammers

I think investing into a paid advert should fetch you some cool money either by advertising your business or by referral bonuses.

I think investing into a paid advert should fetch you some cool money either by advertising your business or by referral bonuses.

I have tried to contact them on another forum and they have stated that they do not offer "fixed profits" on investments if you ever invest and buy the Bulk Ad packs. However, i think they do offer fixed rates on their sister website called "PTCShare".

This is just the first time I am hearing about it and I've never tried that before to know if they are truly legit or not. I'm always afraid of any website that ask me to pay before I am able to make money.

This is just the first time I am hearing about it and I've never tried that before to know if they are truly legit or not. I'm always afraid of any website that ask me to pay before I am able to make money.

They are quite famous. However, I am concerned about many things. For example, when I asked them how do they generate profits when depositors make an investment, they never gave a clear answer to it. They said that they make money using "ad packs". Okay, that is fine! We all know that but how do you actually make profits? They never answered this question!

I first heard of paid to click by my friend who did it with Google and was using VPN to self click and trick the system I don't know how it ended

Paid to click websites are a very risky kind of investment. You may lose everything you invested and this is why I advise people to NEVER invest money in paid to click sites. There is a very popular website called "Paidverts". It allows you to earn money by purchasing Bulk Ad Packs. I have an account with this website, but I am not sure if it is really possible to earn with this website. I would like to know if there is someone else who has some experience with this website and if someone has ever purchased BAP from this site and earned good money after investing in it? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
I haven't actually made some money online when I invested in a paid advert but the closet I am been to making money online why I have invested in an online platform was when I invested into star-clicks of which I was refunded back my money because I complain that I wasn't making enough money on the platform.

They are quite famous. However, I am concerned about many things. For example, when I asked them how do they generate profits when depositors make an investment, they never gave a clear answer to it. They said that they make money using "ad packs". Okay, that is fine! We all know that but how do you actually make profits? They never answered this question!
Wow all these things are possible indication that they may not likely to last a long time, in this case I think it is enough for us to keep a distance from them and not to invest our hard-earned money

Wow all these things are possible indication that they may not likely to last a long time, in this case I think it is enough for us to keep a distance from them and not to invest our hard-earned money

Yes, you are right, but I do not get it why they have been able to sustain themselves for a really long time if they are a ponzi scheme. They do sound like a ponzi scheme to me because they do not actually answer my question and when they say that they generate money through advertisement packages, I immediately realized that they might be a ponzi scheme.

Yes, you are right, but I do not get it why they have been able to sustain themselves for a really long time if they are a ponzi scheme. They do sound like a ponzi scheme to me because they do not actually answer my question and when they say that they generate money through advertisement packages, I immediately realized that they might be a ponzi scheme.
Yes I believe that you have to be very careful because this is how most of them will be saying. they will not be able to give you any reasonable way they have been making their money and this is a red flag.

Yes I believe that you have to be very careful because this is how most of them will be saying. they will not be able to give you any reasonable way they have been making their money and this is a red flag.
Right. That requires one to be really careful about investing in a site. Such a site that does not have a direct answer to how they generate their money is a sign of something wrong. People should stay away from them.

Most of the ponzi schemes have survived because the pay rates and the percentage of profits they offer is quite low and this is how ponzi schemes and certain HYIPs have been able to sustain themselves. i remember a HYIP program that has sustained itself for almost seven years.

Right. That requires one to be really careful about investing in a site. Such a site that does not have a direct answer to how they generate their money is a sign of something wrong. People should stay away from them.
Even if they have a reasonable way they have been generating their profit I still may not even advise anyone to invest in any website online because they can not be trusted by what they say.

Paid adverts ought to bring in massive sales especially if advertised in well recognized blogs with high traffic. This doesn't apply in all cases I've heard of.

Well to an extent, but I would say no because it wasn't really paid because it was my friend who ran the ads for me

Someone brought this idea to me sometime back and I was almost going to invest into it at that time, but something struck me them that I have never seen.a payment proof of someone earning after investing. So I stopped

I don't have any interest on paidverts and other similar platforms like it in the same cartigory. I don't want to fall victim of a scam manner of arrangement anymore

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back