What's new

Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online After Investing In Paidverts?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Paid to click websites are a very risky kind of investment. You may lose everything you invested and this is why I advise people to NEVER invest money in paid to click sites. There is a very popular website called "Paidverts". It allows you to earn money by purchasing Bulk Ad Packs. I have an account with this website, but I am not sure if it is really possible to earn with this website. I would like to know if there is someone else who has some experience with this website and if someone has ever purchased BAP from this site and earned good money after investing in it? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

No idea about the site. These paid to click websites always seem to be a waste of time to me. I have joined many in the past that turned out to be worthless.

I'm just hearing about the platform for the first time so I really don't have my money with them. I invest in real Business and not all this random investment website that can run with people money

I have witnessed a lot of paid to click websites telling or asking me to invest in order to earn higher commission for my clicks, I don't even bother myself going back to such platforms again

I'm just hearing about the platform for the first time so I really don't have my money with them. I invest in real Business and not all this random investment website that can run with people money

Paidverts is one of the most popular paid to click site. I am not promoting Paidverts but I am just seeking opinions of many people about this site. Since it is a popular site, I was anticipating that someone would have had some experience with them when it comes to investing money.

Paid to click websites are a very risky kind of investment. You may lose everything you invested and this is why I advise people to NEVER invest money in paid to click sites. There is a very popular website called "Paidverts". It allows you to earn money by purchasing Bulk Ad Packs. I have an account with this website, but I am not sure if it is really possible to earn with this website. I would like to know if there is someone else who has some experience with this website and if someone has ever purchased BAP from this site and earned good money after investing in it? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Sorry have never heard of this site or post site before talkless of investing into their Bap war ever, but as u have said we need to be careful when dealing with online investment.

I have been telling many people that I will be the last person to invest my money on a paid to click website or platform I think it is a waste of money and time that I need to invest on any of those platform because there are no guarantees that you will get a revenue

To be very honest with you this the first time I am going to hear about this website. One thing I can advise you to do is to read and investigate about the site and do not invest any amount you can afford to lose.

Well in my opinion, I have good reasons to believe that it's something that is very common when it comes to making use of paid advertising as it's supposed to yield more sales.

Well in my opinion, I have good reasons to believe that it's something that is very common when it comes to making use of paid advertising as it's supposed to yield more sales.
I completely agree with you that making use of paid advertising is supposed to be very effective and effective at bringing in more sales to your company so I will advise anyone to make use of paid advertisement if he or she want to bring in more sales to its business.

I completely agree with you that making use of paid advertising is supposed to be very effective and effective at bringing in more sales to your company so I will advise anyone to make use of paid advertisement if he or she want to bring in more sales to its business.

The only thing that would make paid advertising not effective is when you fail to do your targeting well which wouldn't get you the best customers needed.

With many articles that I have read about Paidvert, I got impressed so I wanted to invest in Paidvert. But the problem I had with the website is that the counter that will get my click confirmed don't work and with that I can not earn money. So I quit Paidvert. Last week they sent to me that they have suspended my account

I'm not working on any get paid to click website just because of the fact that I see that a lot of them are scam and the tell you to upgrade your account before you can be able to cash out.

The only thing that would make paid advertising not effective is when you fail to do your targeting well which wouldn't get you the best customers needed.
Yes it is very true that the only thing that can make paid advertising not to be effective is when you do your targets were wrong as this will not make you to be able to target the right audience that will be patronized your goods or services.

With many articles that I have read about Paidvert, I got impressed so I wanted to invest in Paidvert. But the problem I had with the website is that the counter that will get my click confirmed don't work and with that I can not earn money. So I quit Paidvert. Last week they sent to me that they have suspended my account

What counter are you talking about? I have joined Paidverts but I have never encountered anything like that. They do have a BAP system and it might help you to make money, but this would not guarantee a fixed income every day.

What counter are you talking about? I have joined Paidverts but I have never encountered anything like that. They do have a BAP system and it might help you to make money, but this would not guarantee a fixed income every day.
When you click on ads, it will open a new window where you will see the ads that is been promoted. On top of the page you will see a timer that will count down to zero after which you will be asked to verify if you are human. That is the counter I am talking about

I have been telling many people that I will be the last person to invest my money on a paid to click website or platform I think it is a waste of money and time that I need to invest on any of those platform because there are no guarantees that you will get a revenue
I also don't see guarantee on earn profit form my investment on paid to click. I would have joined the program but I am scare of the program for I am thinking of they will pay me back my profit

I don't know about the website just hearing it for the first time, don't really know how it works to invest into it because the website sounded good.

Paidverts might be paying some folks at the moment, but the time they might have gotten all the money they have wanted from such type schemes, they'll surprise you and close shop unannounced

I have never tried paidverts but I know this paid to click site. I have eard about paid membership on ptc sites where you are supposed to receive more ads and high paying ads for you to earn better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back