What's new

Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online After Investing In Paidverts?

I did not use paidverts, but I have used similar ptc sites and have bought membership on a lot of pictures sites. I did not earn as much as I expected but I did manage to earn through upgraded membership

Paid to click websites are a very risky kind of investment. You may lose everything you invested and this is why I advise people to NEVER invest money in paid to click sites. There is a very popular website called "Paidverts". It allows you to earn money by purchasing Bulk Ad Packs. I have an account with this website, but I am not sure if it is really possible to earn with this website. I would like to know if there is someone else who has some experience with this website and if someone has ever purchased BAP from this site and earned good money after investing in it? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
I have actually invested in a paid to click website although I never did and anything from the website simply because there was some kind of misunderstanding when I first got into the website and so since then I have not been able to learn anything from it and they returned my investment back to me.

Paid to click websites are a very risky kind of investment. You may lose everything you invested and this is why I advise people to NEVER invest money in paid to click sites. There is a very popular website called "Paidverts". It allows you to earn money by purchasing Bulk Ad Packs. I have an account with this website, but I am not sure if it is really possible to earn with this website. I would like to know if there is someone else who has some experience with this website and if someone has ever purchased BAP from this site and earned good money after investing in it? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Paid to click websites are the most dissapointed and risky kind of investment I have ever done, at least i have participated in three consecutive paid to click sites and I have never been paid till now.

Paid to click websites are the most dissapointed and risky kind of investment I have ever done, at least i have participated in three consecutive paid to click sites and I have never been paid till now.

Yes, they are risky and many people have been scammed by them. I have read many positive reviews of Paidverts. The popularity of Paidverts make me think that it might be legit just like Neobux. However, I am NOT encouraging anyone to invest in Paidverts because after all it is also a Paid to Click site.

I am not on paidverts and I may never join paidverts and invest money. That's because paidverts is a PTC and I do not like using PTC to earn

I have done several online investment and i have gain on some while also loosing on some too, but I havent invested in paidvert , and even if at all i wanteed to invest , i must do a thorough research.
I have never tried paidverts but I know this paid to click site. I have eard about paid membership on ptc sites where you are supposed to receive more ads and high paying ads for you to earn better.

Online work is very risky, you can easily be scam but for paidverts I don't have knowledge of it
Post automatically merged:

I have never tried paidverts but I know this paid to click site. I have eard about paid membership on ptc sites where you are supposed to receive more ads and high paying ads for you to earn better.
I have never try paidvert but I know is paid to click site, talking about the payment I don't know, people that have done it, can tell if it pays

Last edited:
I have never given Paidverts a try though I have read about it before. I have never thought of investing in such sites. I think you should only try them after doing so much research.

I have never given Paidverts a try though I have read about it before. I have never thought of investing in such sites. I think you should only try them after doing so much research.

They are have online for a really good amount of time. I have contacted their administrationa dn asked them how much is it possible to earn if we invest a certain amount of money and they never gave me a clear answer. They just said that there is no minimum amount I am supposed to earn each day and this confused me a lot.

You are right, paid to click website are very risky because some of the clicks are spammy and some have already been blacklisted by Google. But this will depend on the website offering the services. Some websites are genuine and present your paid for advert to the right target audience. Hence you can get genuine clicks. What people should do is to avoid going for sites that offer random clicks. Those will usually cause problems with Google's panda and penguin duo.

You are right, paid to click website are very risky because some of the clicks are spammy and some have already been blacklisted by Google. But this will depend on the website offering the services. Some websites are genuine and present your paid for advert to the right target audience. Hence you can get genuine clicks. What people should do is to avoid going for sites that offer random clicks. Those will usually cause problems with Google's panda and penguin duo.

You are right. Paid to click sites are risky and they are just like HYIP sites. They do pay for a short time and then become a scam. There are only a few good paid to click sites and some people say that Paidverts is one of them and this is why I was a bit curious about it.

Paid to click sites do not worth ones time. You will spend hours surfing the sites and will end up earning peanuts. If you want to earn more you will need to pay certain amounts to upgrade your membership. It's a sheer waste of the time.

Paid to click sites do not worth ones time. You will spend hours surfing the sites and will end up earning peanuts. If you want to earn more you will need to pay certain amounts to upgrade your membership. It's a sheer waste of the time.

Yes, we know. I am not at all claiming that Paidverts is a kind of site on which you should depend a lot. It can make you some cash. In fact, I believe that Paidverts can be a waste of time and money at some point. They need to be more transparent about their business.

I have once joined this kind of website like paidverts. I don't want to name the site but this website I think is responsible for taking away my money. They said that they were hacked and that they will refund my money but until today I have not received the refund for years.

I have once joined this kind of website like paidverts. I don't want to name the site but this website I think is responsible for taking away my money. They said that they were hacked and that they will refund my money but until today I have not received the refund for years.

I believe that even Paidverts cannot be trusted and this is because they used to have "bad debt swap" policy. According to this policy, they would actually turn your money to "shares" and this basically means that all of your money is gone and you will be given "shares" instead of money. They have no real value until or unless someone buys them.

This is definitely my very first time of hearing about this platform but I think it is very important that people be very careful with the kind of platforms they invest their money on.

These are places where I'll not be found wasting my time talk more of investing with them. That simply means I've signed up for loss of anything I decide to plough into their scam pool.
The way I dislike these paid to click sites cannot be fathomed in words

With the update I've gathered around paidvert it's a legit PTC site. I didn't sign up cos I've seemed PTC sites surplus to requirements.

I stop joining those when i finally concluded that paid to click site are just waste of time and resources and not worth even trying.

I have been telling many people that I will be the last person to invest my money on a paid to click website or platform I think it is a waste of money and time that I need to invest on any of those platform because there are no guarantees that you will get a revenue
Post automatically merged:

I have been telling many people that I will be the last person to invest my money on a paid to click website or platform I think it is a waste of money and time that I need to invest on any of those platform because there are no guarantees that you will get a revenue

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back