What's new

Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online After Investing In Paidverts?

There was paid to click website I joined at a time. The website look good and the process of earning there look easy. I think you just need to click 10 ad everyday. I can't remember what they pay per click. To cut the story short, it would take you close to a year before you can reach threshold except you upgrade to either silver or gold membership. I was tempted then to upgrade but the spirit in me forced me to abaddon the website. I don't know if those that upgrade then were able to withdraw from the website. Since, I abaddon the website, I have not heard about and from them. If they were legit, I would heard about them. In a nutshell, beware of website that ask you to upgrade before you can reach withdraw threshold

i do not know how old you are, but The Paid To Click sites were quite popular during the mid 2000's. I remember searching for online money making methods at that time and there were so many such kind of PTC sites that used to pay through Payza (AlertPay), Liberty Reserve, etc. They all have now ceased to exist.

Paidverts is one of the most popular paid to click site. I am not promoting Paidverts but I am just seeking opinions of many people about this site. Since it is a popular site, I was anticipating that someone would have had some experience with them when it comes to investing money.
The little experience that have garnered on paid to click website make me realise that you cannot earn an amount reasonable on these platforms. You can only make some tangible income by upgrading to their premium membership.

I have actually seen a lot of people that have made profit consistent or $500 per month just by their paid advertisement strategy and that is something that I plan to learn.

Based on my experiences on PTC sites . I think it is better to pay for the premium service so that you can have access to earning more on the platform. This is because the PTC sites payout is very low. You can only send payment legitimate PTC sites.

Actually I was once a victim I such kind of site to which I am to invest. sine then I never wanted to engaged in any site that I have to invest in it. some really have fallen victims and is not funny at all.

I suspect that the site is a scam, and I wouldn't even take the risk of getting to invest my money in it at all not even talk about getting to know if it is legit or not. It does not have so much to convince me on.

Based on my experiences on PTC sites . I think it is better to pay for the premium service so that you can have access to earning more on the platform. This is because the PTC sites payout is very low. You can only send payment legitimate PTC sites.

Investing money in PTC sites and purchasing memberships is a really risky thing to do as many people are being scammed by such kind of PTC sites. I have also been scammed one time from a PTC site.

Investing money in PTC sites and purchasing memberships is a really risky thing to do as many people are being scammed by such kind of PTC sites. I have also been scammed one time from a PTC site.
Well ,if you want to carry out such activity on a PTC site, you need to really carry out a due diligence on the website that you want to invest on because that is the only way to earn something substantial on PTC sites.

I have never invested in the website before because I don't really know how the platform work, besides I just hearing about the platform for the first time, I only invest my money on the website I know.
Good, it is better for you to invest in things like cryptocurrency, forex trading or other legitimate online businesses that are very sustainable instead of investing in hyip platforms.

Well ,if you want to carry out such activity on a PTC site, you need to really carry out a due diligence on the website that you want to invest on because that is the only way to earn something substantial on PTC sites.

I really do not like PTC due to the fact that they are just like Hyip sites. Almost all the PTC sites become a scam. I have much bad experience with pTC sites as an online earner.

I have been telling many people that I will be the last person to invest my money on a paid to click website or platform I think it is a waste of money and time that I need to invest on any of those platform because there are no guarantees that you will get a revenue

I have been telling many people that I will be the last person to invest my money on a paid to click website or platform I think it is a waste of money and time that I need to invest on any of those platform because there are no guarantees that you will get a revenue

Well, I can understand that. I have also invested in paid to click sites in the past and at that time, the website never had any problem. Paidverts is a well-organised website, but anything could go wrong at any time.

Paid to click platform are not suitable for me in the sense that I won't be able to make much money with it. It is something I wouldn't want to concentrate on as I am focusing all my time and attention to learn a skill.

Apart from the financial market I don't really trust any investment platforms, we have lots of scam platforms online you have to be very careful not to be a victim.

One of the most well-known paid-to-click websites is paidverts.
I'm not trying to sell paid advertisements; instead, I'm just curious what people's thoughts are on this website.
I assumed that someone would have some experience with them when it comes to investing money because it is a well-known website.

No, not at all, as a matter of fact this my first time hearing this, but if you can earn a good amount of money I think it will be a good idea to try it out, all that matters is to earn money.

I have been scammed when investing online with investment sites , I was lucky with the last investment i did because it crashes immediately i withdraw my profit but my main investment crashes with it.
I have actually seen a lot of people that have made profit consistent or $500 per month just by their paid advertisement strategy and that is something that I plan to learn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back