What's new

Get paid to play

Signing up on such sites will be fun and at the same time rewarding.So far the tasks you are to do is not complicated and the procedure to cash out your earnings is not difficult.

But the incentive you'll get from those sites aren't much that's why I don't consider them as a genuine means of making money online.

Lol, that's very low incentive of money to be considered as a proper means of earning online. Unless you're a music type, then you can do it for fun.
I am actually the music type download streaming music online and I do it because I love it because I'm I want to learn anything from it as I haven't actually seen any opportunity to any money by streaming music or anything online.

Lol, that's very low incentive of money to be considered as a proper means of earning online. Unless you're a music type, then you can do it for fun.

There are a few websites or maybe some apps that pay, but forget them if you do not reside in a developed country. Most of the websites that pay you to play are not worth joining and they do not pay you even a few cents per day to play. Playtime's discrimination against me just made me more disappointed in them.

I am actually the music type download streaming music online and I do it because I love it because I'm I want to learn anything from it as I haven't actually seen any opportunity to any money by streaming music or anything online.
Same goes to me, I love streaming music online when I feel like I need some cool, and solo music. I go down to boonplay, Spotify, and audio mark to streamline.

Recently boomplay have added reward feature to their app. You can now stream live audio music, and earn rewards that can be converted into cash.
Yeah. I have heard about that too. Boom play is really good. I love music and listening to the radio. It won't be bad earning a little bit while doing this at all.

Yeah. I have heard about that too. Boom play is really good. I love music and listening to the radio. It won't be bad earning a little bit while doing this at all.
If you love streaming music then you should consider boomplay and not just for the incentive. The incentive they offer currently is to thank you for your time patronizing them, that's awesome.

But the incentive you'll get from those sites aren't much that's why I don't consider them as a genuine means of making money online.
Yeah, you earn so little from those kind of sites. That is why I don't try them too. They are a waste of my time and data bundles. I prefer writing sites way more.

I have registered on such sites and it's quite discouraging. I registered on one for about 3 months and I didn't get something worthwhile from it. It's a waste of the time . The name of the site is current music and it claimed to pay for listening to music.
I have heard about current music in YouTube videos of earning money through listening to music.

It's good that I have not joined or created an account in current music.

In the paid programs section it should have a section called paid to play paid to charge because those are types of online sites.Just play you install games to phone Run app for certain amount of time and paid.Current is paid to play as well as paid to charge.Current also pays for listening to music.I do current and justplay every day.
Have been into picoworkers before!? If you are interested in paid to get play, you can register into pi coworkers, they bring task like this in there platform..

Same goes to me, I love streaming music online when I feel like I need some cool, and solo music. I go down to boonplay, Spotify, and audio mark to streamline.
This is just where it gets to me and I did not consider even a slight idea or streaming music to make money from it because it is what I do as a hobby and so I will never consider streaming into get paid for it.

I have registered on such sites and it's quite discouraging. I registered on one for about 3 months and I didn't get something worthwhile from it. It's a waste of the time . The name of the site is current music and it claimed to pay for listening to music.
Wow that's why i don't pay much attention to site like that because they tend to waste someone time thinking he will get something from them.

This is just where it gets to me and I did not consider even a slight idea or streaming music to make money from it because it is what I do as a hobby and so I will never consider streaming into get paid for it.
Lol, I understand what you're saying. But boomplay is now rewarding for those music you streamline in their app before fir free, you can access it if you want.

In the paid programs section it should have a section called paid to play paid to charge because those are types of online sites.Just play you install games to phone Run app for certain amount of time and paid.Current is paid to play as well as paid to charge.Current also pays for listening to music.I do current and justplay every day.
You said you do current. And that you just play and get paid as well as get paid to charge. What exactly is the amount of money your being paid per each of this actions in current

That's why I'm staying off from them since they aren't going to reward my time the best I could ever achieve. I am not here online to earn pennies that isn't enough to pay at least data plan for me.
Obviously it is a wise decision you're talking about here. You shouldn't be waisting your time online on platforms that cannot help you return your cost of data subscription. It is not economical

There are apps that pays you to install and play games. There are adgem or offertoro tasks like that. Personally, it's stressful to me and I'm not the game type. The payment rate is not attractive too.

Signing up on such sites will be fun and at the same time rewarding.So far the tasks you are to do is not complicated and the procedure to cash out your earnings is not difficult.
It's really very easy to sign up on website. You need an active electronic mail address.

This is for the activation of your account. This is also good for the game developer.

Obviously it is a wise decision you're talking about here. You shouldn't be waisting your time online on platforms that cannot help you return your cost of data subscription. It is not economical
No need for that dear, I'm not here to waste my time and enrich another man. I'm onlime to earn something out of my time, any one who isn't offering me that, I'm off.

There are some sites which pay to play a but still the earning is so small that only a few can get a decent return. However, Bizdustry does not need a separate section for this as you can post in earnings sections. I have not experienced the site 'current' which you have mentioned but will definitely check them.

In my opinion it's just a waste of time because i prefer working on paid to post forums to earn than any other like paid to click or play to earn and many more of their kinds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back