What's new

Get paid to play

Signing up on such sites will be fun and at the same time rewarding.So far the tasks you are to do is not complicated and the procedure to cash out your earnings is not difficult.

You should not expect to earn much from sites that pay you to play games. There is another app called Gamee that pay you to play games. However, they also do not pay that much and they only pay through Paypal.

In the paid programs section it should have a section called paid to play paid to charge because those are types of online sites.Just play you install games to phone Run app for certain amount of time and paid.Current is paid to play as well as paid to charge.Current also pays for listening to music.I do current and justplay every day.
I don't really understand what you are trying to say but if it is you downloading a game play it and make money I think we have such game now

I don't really understand what you are trying to say but if it is you downloading a game play it and make money I think we have such game now

What he is trying to say is that you can download many "Paid to play" apps from playstore and you will be able to earn money when you reach a specific level. These gaming apps do not pay much at all. The only gaming app that is worthwhile is Cointiply's playtime. But they do not accept all the users.

I have heard of some sites that pay to install apps and play games. But the games are somehow too hard to accomplish the mission. I just gave up.

I have seen so many sites like this and even some apps like this on playstore, but I consider them a waste of time and effort. This is because most of them don't pay anything tangible.

I have seen many videos on YouTube about paid to play games I think that is a awkward way of making money how many times did you have to play the game to make money how many times did you have to install applications to make money I don't really like that platform

In my opinion it's just a waste of time because i prefer working on paid to post forums to earn than any other like paid to click or play to earn and many more of their kinds.
I do not like even the idea of playing or swimming in song online and getting paid for it because I know that what these companies make on this trimmings it's not that much for them to be able to pay you much so I would rather prefer to be doing this little online job of posting and commenting on this website than to attempt something foolish has that.

Application like this can only help you to spend more money on data subscription and going by the way some experience has been, whatever they'll pay you at the end of the day can't cover for the data cist either

That is very good to hear but I wonder how much the site will really pay, because pay to play is really interests website where you earn real money.

Some webinternet web sites that you could participate in as well as make money are actually extremely fascinating since it is actually therefore amusing to view as well as listen to songs, video games as well as video clips on web as quickly as you delight in it the enjoyable will certainly be actually as well thrilled as well as at exact very same opportunity you're paying out.

I have tried plying games and making money by playing games in the past. I did manage to earn a couple of bucks but I lost interest in playing as reaching the payment threshold was really hard. I was not a gamer, therefore, I stopped plying games for money.

I don't really like playing games. The hours I spend on gaming are less than 3 in a week. But when it comes to playing to earn, I don't think I would be told to increase my playing time. There are some apps out there to try but I haven't seen any.

I don't like apps that pays for using them. I have tried many of this apps but I have not been paid before on them. I have tried clip clap app but i see it as a waste of time and data for me

In my opinion i consider those site to be legit because the earnings from them is low and most at times the site that pays low tend to be legit.

Most of those sites will ask you to pay a certain amount of money. Play to earn is not profitable you will just waste your time without gaining a meaningful amount of money.

Play and get paid sites are quite interesting because it feels like a major fun and not perceived as stress because as you are playing you are getting paid just like that. Nice.

In the paid programs section it should have a section called paid to play paid to charge because those are types of online sites.Just play you install games to phone Run app for certain amount of time and paid.Current is paid to play as well as paid to charge.Current also pays for listening to music.I do current and justplay every day.
I would have loved to know how Much current pays to perform those tasks.
Most of these PTC sites would drain one's energy and resources for a very little pay.

Please it would be nice if you could expatiate and support this with a payment proof to motivate me and the others who might indicate interest.

Truely there are site that pays people for playing of games to be very sincere just that the amount of money given is very small and discouraging

This can be a good opportunity for those who like to play game online. It will appear as if they are getting paid doing what they have passion for. In this way you are getting two things you make money and you enjoy what you're doing.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back