Get paid to play

workathomefan

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jul 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In the paid programs section it should have a section called paid to play paid to charge because those are types of online sites.Just play you install games to phone Run app for certain amount of time and paid.Current is paid to play as well as paid to charge.Current also pays for listening to music.I do current and justplay every day.

Can you please elaborate on your descriptions because they're not clear and you can suggest the addition of this category in the bizdustry office section.

I think what you're trying to say is micro job sites. There are sites like this that pay you to complete simple tasks like following somebody on social media or downloading a mobile app.

Though i dont really understand your post, but i have seen Some sites or apps like this. You get paid for trying apps and playing some games to a particular level. Its nice though but back then most of the apps are usually high mb

This is a good way to make money online. It's just that most of this games owner do make it really hard to make money with their PLATFORM after playing the game

This is a good way to make some good amount of cash online. The only issue here is that it's always hard to reach cash out as some of the owner of the games do make it hard

In the paid programs section it should have a section called paid to play paid to charge because those are types of online sites.Just play you install games to phone Run app for certain amount of time and paid.Current is paid to play as well as paid to charge.Current also pays for listening to music.I do current and justplay every day.
You should tell us more of this information you're trying to tell us here because you were just typing them in bits and pieces no one an understand. It might be helpful to someone here if you could elaborate some more

Yes, it does seem like a good idea. Cointiply does offer such kind of money earning opportunity. They have a separate section called "Playtime" for their users. However, it is only available for Tier 1 countries, unfortunately.

[QUOTE="Good-Person, post: 418878, member: 7498"Yes, it does seem like a good idea. Cointiply does offer such kind of money earning opportunity. They have a separate section called "Playtime" for their users. However, it is only available for Tier 1 countries, unfortunately.
[/QUOTE]

It's really unfortunate that those in the third world countries who needs a couple of cents here and there for proper living are the ones deprived of these opportunities the most. There are tons of high paying survey sites and apps out there but they are not available to people from the struggling parts of the world.

This is a good way to make money online. It's just that most of this games owner do make it really hard to make money with their PLATFORM after playing the game
That's the main problem if you really intend to make a platform for people to earn there is no reason of making it the hard way.

Some sites that you can play and get paid are very interesting because it is so funny to see and hear music, games and videos on net as soon as you enjoy it the fun will be too excited and at same time you are paying.

Most of these apps that promises to pay one for using them are in most cases scam , the few that pays pay few cents . I don't see them as a way to earn .

I wonder how much this current will pay me or reward me for every music listened around their platform. Since the task I'm required to do isn't complex.

I wonder how much this current will pay me or reward me for every music listened around their platform. Since the task I'm required to do isn't complex.
The thing is that if the amount that is being paid out for one listening to the music is not commensurate with the amount of data that one would exhaust while listening to all this music online then I don't think that it's a worthwhile platform for you to make money on.

The thing is that if the amount that is being paid out for one listening to the music is not commensurate with the amount of data that one would exhaust while listening to all this music online then I don't think that it's a worthwhile platform for you to make money on.
Already their is no how me and you will come to earn reasonable amount of money listening to those so-called music cos the incentive will be very low. I try to do that with boomplay, its just low reward system indeed.

I have always say that the best thing is for a thread to have some glue of what to expect in the content. For instance I am trying to get the point of the writer above in relation to the thread topic. May be you should elaborate more just as someone pointed out above. It is just my opinion though.

I have seen videos about paid to play games in YouTube. I tried at least 6 of these apps and it's true it's legit and paying. I already have cashed out on all of those sites. The problem is it takes time to meet the withdrawal thresholds and I just withdraw the minimum amount for cash withdrawal is so very small.

Even though i don't like playing games but because of the fact that you can earn while playing is good idea and the way to earn for people that like playing games.

how enjoyable will it be for an individual to be get paid to play, even though that would make here to be a playful world where there won't be a serious individual I know when there's not serious people in the whole world doing serious thing, then there won't be class because being no serious with an activity or education or industry then no class of poop or rich

how enjoyable will it be for an individual to be get paid to play, even though that would make here to be a playful world where there won't be a serious individual I know when there's not serious people in the whole world doing serious thing, then there won't be class because being no serious with an activity or education or industry then no class of poop or rich
That's true playing games to earn money is enjoyable. I really did enjoy and laugh at the games that the developers have made. I really salute to them it's not an easy thing to do. The time that you spent in developing those games is seriously not a laughing matter. I believe you cannot just produce a good game overnight.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back