What's new

Get paid to play

Already their is no how me and you will come to earn reasonable amount of money listening to those so-called music cos the incentive will be very low. I try to do that with boomplay, its just low reward system indeed.
All this music streaming application will not pay you any substantial amount of money for you to listen to their music on their platform instead they will be expecting you subscription from them and then you also utilise a good amount of data to stream music on those platforms.

In the paid programs section it should have a section called paid to play paid to charge because those are types of online sites.Just play you install games to phone Run app for certain amount of time and paid.Current is paid to play as well as paid to charge.Current also pays for listening to music.I do current and justplay every day.
Wow, I will check some of them out soon too

All this music streaming application will not pay you any substantial amount of money for you to listen to their music on their platform instead they will be expecting you subscription from them and then you also utilise a good amount of data to stream music on those platforms.
That's why I'm staying off from them since they aren't going to reward my time the best I could ever achieve. I am not here online to earn pennies that isn't enough to pay at least data plan for me.

I have registered on such sites and it's quite discouraging. I registered on one for about 3 months and I didn't get something worthwhile from it. It's a waste of the time . The name of the site is current music and it claimed to pay for listening to music.

Recently boomplay have added reward feature to their app. You can now stream live audio music, and earn rewards which can be converted into cash.

A paid to play platform I am aware of is my profit land, I was even referred to the platform by a bizdustry user! There you earn cash for coming online to work

In the paid programs section it should have a section called paid to play paid to charge because those are types of online sites.Just play you install games to phone Run app for certain amount of time and paid.Current is paid to play as well as paid to charge.Current also pays for listening to music.I do current and justplay every day.
It a good information though I don't understand if you mean "current" and "just play" are games you can earn from or you mean something else.but nonetheless it's good playing game on phone and also earning from it , it's a win-win situation

That section should really be added so that we get to know the paid to play sites available. Though I don't think such sites pay that much. They only pay peanuts.

Seriously, I have never heard about any website that pays you for listening to music. If this is something that is very possible, I believe that a lot of people will be making money with ease.

That's why I'm staying off from them since they aren't going to reward my time the best I could ever achieve. I am not here online to earn pennies that isn't enough to pay at least data plan for me.
I have never thought of a music streaming platform as a way to be making money instead what are use my music streaming platform to do install extreme music whenever I get tired of listening to music in my local phone storage.

Seriously, I have never heard about any website that pays you for listening to music. If this is something that is very possible, I believe that a lot of people will be making money with ease.
There are some sites which pays you for listening music and watching videos, but the amount is very very low. you will earn in cents and you will require to work more than two months to reach payout.

There are some sites which pays you for listening music and watching videos, but the amount is very very low. you will earn in cents and you will require to work more than two months to reach payout.
This would definitely be a slavery mentality kind of online work and I wouldn't advise anyone to try out this form of any money online as it is a complete waste of time and scarce resources.

I have never thought of a music streaming platform as a way to be making money instead what are use my music streaming platform to do install extreme music whenever I get tired of listening to music in my local phone storage.
You're tight, it isn't a way of making money online. But at least you can earn some reward from it, if you're a streamer kind of person.

You're tight, it isn't a way of making money online. But at least you can earn some reward from it, if you're a streamer kind of person.
The truth is that I am not a streaming kind of person so I would not even want to do it unless big amount of money is involved in the payment that is the only condition that can make me to consider streaming music for payment

Get paid to play
Wow that's seems very great and likely, I have been hearing of some platform that one earns money while playing but I have never tried that because I do not have those platforms ,but I will be glad if someone introduce me to those platforms

Get paid to play
Wow that's seems very great and likely, I have been hearing of some platform that one earns money while playing but I have never tried that because I do not have those platforms ,but I will be glad if someone introduce me to those platforms
In as much as getting paid to play music or stream music is a very tempting offer but the truth is that online is very expensive as it requires a lot of data or internet for you to do it and then I do not think that the amount of money that you can be paid for it would be much compared to the amount of data that you will be spending on purchasing data bandwidth.

The truth is that I am not a streaming kind of person so I would not even want to do it unless big amount of money is involved in the payment that is the only condition that can make me to consider streaming music for payment
Now, I've gotten about two apps rewarding users to streamline their uploaded music. Boomplay and current are simply on the top list.

Now, I've gotten about two apps rewarding users to streamline their uploaded music. Boomplay and current are simply on the top list.
So I am quite anxious to know how much this boomplayer pays you and how much you are using daily to stream music in terms of data consumption and if you think that your expenses is lesser than your income.

As funny as it may seem I have actually seen people who get paid to watch movies, to eat at restaurants, to go shopping, and even to play certain games especially some new games. So you can get 'paid to play'

I have come across many paid to play games on many sites , in which you will be given an opportunity to download games on your mobile phone and reaches some levels before you are being paid for playing the game.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back